• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Draft to take place shortly after WrestleMania

Dale

Super Moderator
Also mentioned in the live thread last night but I'm assuming Bron and Jade are draftable for example which would be hilarious bc Aldis wasted all that time negotiating with them
Never thought about that :lmao I hope we get some shocks during this draft, proper mix shit up. Rhea & Dom being drafted away from the Judgement Day or something.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Never thought about that :lmao I hope we get some shocks during this draft, proper mix shit up. Rhea & Dom being drafted away from the Judgement Day or something.
could see dom getting drafted and joining El Legado. I find it fucking really funny if JD gets drafted away from rest of JD.

Butters

That's Me!
so now all the people that I like on raw and had interested in checking out when it goes to Netflix will go to smackdown so i still can't watch them

Butters

That's Me!
200w.gif

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Just a thought and I'm sure I'm gonna get hate for this. I wouldn't mind omos going to NXT feel like he's got potential there in him and like he is an attraction with his size. I also kind of think he be the perfect heater for Lexis King. I think you could run Von Wagner vs. Omos match as a feud. Plus it gets omos on tv more and justify keeping him round.