• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE: Draft Revamped

JJdaBuckeye

WWE: The Alternate Draft

This is my BTB, obviously. I had wanted to start a BTB again, so I decided around the draft would be a good time. However, instead of going with the WWE Draft, I did my own. I put every superstar’s name on a piece of paper (green name for ECW, Red for Raw, Blue for SD!), cut it up for each individual name, and put them all in a hat. For champions I would put Kane- ECW Champion, so if I pulled that one, then whichever show would get Kane as the ECW champion, but if I just pulled out Kane, they would only get Kane. I also did that for Tag Teams and Stables

Note- I’m a bit rusty on my WWE, so some of the stables or tag teams might be a bit out of date, or I didn’t write it down. If so, please tell me so that I can change it if it helps.

Original Roster:

ECW
Kane- ECW Champion
Armando Estrada
Bam Neely
Big Daddy V
Boogeyman
Chavo Guerrero
CM Punk
Colin Delaney
Elijah Burke
John Morrison
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Lena Yada
Matt Striker
Mike Adamle
Mike Knox
Nunzio
Shelton Benjamin
Stevie Richards
Tazz
The Miz
Theodore Long
Tommy Dreamer
Tony Chimel

The Miz & John Morrison

Raw
Triple H- WWE Champion
Chris Jericho- Intercontinental Champion
Mickie James- Woman’s Champion
Cody Rhodes- World Tag Team Champion
Hardcore Holly- World Tag team Champion

Ashley
Beth Phoenix
Brian Kendrick
Candice
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Hardcore Holly
JBL
Jeff Hardy
Jerry Lawler
Jillian
Jim Ross
John Cena
JTG
Katie Lea Burchill
Lance Cade
Lillian Garcia
Maria
Melina
Mickie James
Mr. Kennedy
Mr. McMahon
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Randy Orton
Robbie McAllister
Ron Simmons
Rory McAllister
Santino Marella
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Snitsky
Stone Cold
Super Crazy
Ted Dibiase
Todd Grisham
Triple H
Val Venis
William Regal

Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly
Rory & Robbie McAllister
Shad & JTG
Katie Lea Burchill & Paul Burchill
Brian Kendrick & Paul London

Smackdown
Edge- World Heavyweight Champion
Matt Hardy- US Champion
John Morrison- WWE Tag Team Champion
The Miz- WWE Tag Team Champion

Batista
Big Show
Cherry
Chuck Palumbo
Curt Hawkins
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Eve Torres
Festus
Finlay
Funaki
Gregory Helms
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
Justin Roberts
Kenny Dykstra
Mark Henry
Maryse
Matt Hardy
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Mick Foley
MVP
Natalya
Ranjin Singh
Rey Mysterio
Shannon Moore
The Great Khali
Vickie Guerrero
Victoria
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder

Deuce, Domino, & Cherry
Finlay & Hornswoggle

Draft Rules-

30 picks overall; 10 for each show

Order:

1. Raw
2. ECW
3. SD
4. Raw
5. ECW
6. SD
7. Raw
8. Raw
9. ECW
10. ECW
11. SD
12. SD
13. Raw
14. ECW
15. SD
16. Raw
17. ECW
18. SD
19. Raw
20. ECW
21. SD
22. Raw
23. Raw
24. ECW
25. ECW
26. SD
27. SD
28. Raw
29. ECW
30. SD

1.Each show gets 1 re-draft (say if Raw drafts Hornswoggle, at the end of the draft they have the choice to draft someone else in exchange for Hornswoggle, who will be returned to his original brand)
2. If someone is drafted twice (Raw- Kane, SD- Kane as ECW Champ) the show that chose first has the choice to either re draft or, set up a match and the winning show receives the superstar. If the 1st show chooses a match, the second show has the choice to redraft, or they can fight in the match. The loser of the match drafts from a pool of 5 superstars (2 from each of the other shows, 1 from their show (if they choose the superstar from their show, they got screwed))

Draft is completely random! I put them in a hat and pulled them out, then wrote down their name on my draft paper!

Note- In some cases (like SD drafting Michael Cole) I made exceptions for the storyline and BTB purposes. For the redrafts, I went through each shows draft, and chose the weakest of all draft (both in terms of popularity and storyline) and then redrafted.

At the end of the draft, I will tally up how many superstars each show gained or lost, the superstars won or lost, and then determine who won the draft, lost, and the middle man.

Raw 3 Hour Draft Special

Raw theme music blares out of the speakers, and the fans in the packed arena go wild. Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman, walks out of backstage with Stephanie and Shane.

Vince McMahon- Ladies and gentleman! Welcome to the Monday Night Raw Draft Special! I’m Vince McMahon, along with my son and daughter, and I will be announcing the draft special tonight

King- Did you hear that J.R.!? Mr. McMahon himself is the announcer for tonight’s draft! This truly will be something special.

Vince- If the General Managers of the 3 shows would please come to the ring!

Out from backstage walks William Regal, Raw GM, Theodore Long, ECW GM, and Vickie Guerrero, Smackdown! GM. Just as the 3 get into the ring, Breaking Glass hits, and Stone Cold Steve Austin walks out of backstage. Vince McMahon looks shocked, but it quickly turns to anger when he hears the crowd reaction Stone Cold gets walking to the ring. Stone Cold slides into the ring, nearly hitting William Regal. Regal doesn’t flinch, but gets into Stone Cold’s face. Austin shoves Regal to the side, and the two are quickly broken up by ring personnel. Austin shrugs off the personnel, and walks over to McMahon.

Vince- Steve, what the hell do you think you’re doing?

Stone Cold- Me!? You’re the one who said I could be ring announcer!

Vince-
I don’t care what I said. Leave before I fire you!

Stone Cold- From that fucking one day contract you signed me on just for tonight? Oh no!

Vince begins to say something, but Stone Cold grabs the mic from him. Vince tries to grab it back, but Stone Cold moves out of the way. Shane begins to move at Austin, but security moves in. The 2 are separated, and Stone Cold begins to talk again.

Stone Cold- Ladies and gentleman! Welcome to the draft! Lets get started!

Ring personnel come out of backstage, wheeling a lottery number sorter down to the ring. Other personnel go into the ring with chairs and a carpet. They set up enough chairs in the ring for the McMahons, the GMs, Stone Cold, and one extra, presumably for a wrestler. There are more chairs put around the ring.

Austin- So let us start, cause Stone Cold said so!

Vince gives Stone Cold a murderous look, but motions Shane to the number sorter (which has the superstar’s names on it). Shane starts cranking the sorter, while a big Raw symbol flashes on the Megatron. Vince pushes a button on the sorter, and the name of the first superstar goes through the chute to a little rack where Vince picks it up. He starts to call the name, when Austin grabs it from him. The megatron changes from just the Raw symbol to the number 1.

Austin-
And the first pick of the 2008 WWE draft, for the Raw brand is the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry, from Smackdown!

Sexual Chocolate hits, and Mark Henry walks out of backstage. He walks into the ring, where he is greeted by a handshake from William Regal. Stone Cold and Henry sit down across from one another on chairs, and begin an interview.

Austin-
How do you feel about being the first pick of the 2008 draft, and going to Raw?

Henry- It feels right, because who haven’t I beaten on Smackdown!? It is time for me to get a change of seen, and a change of victims. I guarantee you that I will be the WWE Champ in less than 3 months. Write it down, it is true.

Austin-
That’s one hell of a promise for a fat black man. You think the world is going to let someone like you do that, fat ass?

Henry-
You wanna go Austin? You ain’t nothing but a washed up little bitch. I’ll fuckin’ squash you.

Austin- That might not be a good idea, because I don’t think you would be able to get back up after that. You are just too fucking fat, face it!

The two stand up to get ready to fight, but in steps a WWE exec who was by the ring. He tells Austin and Henry something, but noone else can hear.

Austin- What the fuck do you mean I can’t say fuck!? This is mother fucking Raw! This is the WWE! Since when has the word fuck not been appropriate for WWE!?

The exec tries to say something, but Vince steps in. He looks around the arena, at all the fans screaming and smiling. And then uses Austin’s mic to tell the whole arena something.

Vince- I think this dumb ass Austin has a point! This is RAW! The WWE! There isn’t anything we CAN’T do! I think we might have to consider this uncensored thing.

He tells the exec something, who races off backstage.

Austin- Alright, Henry. Go sit down on the side, your sweat is starting to stink.

Vince pushes the button again, and another name comes down the chute. This time there is a ECW logo on the megatron. Vince looks at the name, and almost drops it. He hands it to Austin, who does a double take. He eventually manages to compose himself, and calls out the name.

Austin- The second pick of the WWE draft, ECW’s first, is Raw GM, William Regal!

The crowd is stunned, as is Regal. He looks at Vince and Austin, and then at Teddy Long. Regal gets up, albeit slowly and shakely, and shakes Teddy’s hand. Regal looks at Austin again, and then proceeds to sit outside the ring, without even interviewing. The whole arena is stunned by these sudden events, but Vince acts quickly. He yells at Regal to get back in the ring, citing that a new contract hadn’t been written yet, and he was still Raw’s GM. Regal looks at Vince again, utterly confused, and sits back in his chair in the ring, next to Teddy. The two begin to talk privately, while Vince presses the button again. He looks at the name, and he is shocked, once more. He laughs out loud to himself, shows the name to Shane and Stephanie, and then gives it to Austin, who chuckles.

Austin- And the 3rd pick of the draft, Smackdown!’s first, is the ECW Champion, Kane!

kane_small.jpg

Slow Chemical hits, and Kane walks out of backstage, carrying the ECW title. Teddy Long jumps up, and immediately starts protesting the pick. When Kane gets in the ring, Teddy runs up to him, and tries to grab the title from him, hitting and smacking Kane. Austin intervenes, and pulls Teddy off of him. The two sit in the interview chairs.

Austin- Kane, how does it feel to be drafted to Smackdown, the show that you were on before you came to ECW? What about being the ECW champ.

Kane doesn’t respond, but only looks at Austin viciously.

Austin- Hey dumbass, over here. You too stupid to understand what Stone Cold is saying?

Kane looks around, at the McMahons, Vince with a sadistic smile, and at the GMs. He stares at Teddy for a little longer than what would be comfortable. His eyes return to Austin, who stares back at him. After a few seconds, Austin decides that he can’t take it anymore, and looks away. Kane stands up, and in the flash of an eye, has his foot on Stone Cold’s stomach, and proceeds to kick him over. Austin goes flying backwards, the chair snaps closed, and the mic flies off, hitting Shane McMahon in the head. Shane reels back surprised, and hits the ropes. Kane moves quicker than you would think possible for someone his size, and hits Teddy over the head with the ECW title belt. Teddy, who is sitting on the far left, with Regal to his right, falls out of his chair, and rolls out of the ring. Security jumps into the ring, and forces Kane out into a chair away from Teddy. Medics look at Teddy, who insists that he is fine. Austin stands up, and looks around the arena for Kane. He finally finds the Big Red Machine, sitting with no emotion on his face. Austin makes to go out of the ring, but thinks better of it. After medical personnel look at Austin and Shane, Stone Cold gets his mic back, and the draft goes on.

So, after the 1st rounds, lets recap:

1. Raw- Mark Henry from Smackdown!
2. ECW- William Regal from Raw ( General Manager)
3. Smackdown!- Kane from ECW (ECW Champion)

From here, we are going to fast forward in the draft:

4. Raw- Nunzio from ECW

5. ECW- Matt Hardy from Smackdown! (United States Champion)

After the calling of Matt’s name, Vickie Guerrero, unusually quiet until now except for a small girlish squeal when she got Kane, jumps up in fury. Teddy Long gets some color in his face back, and the proceeding interview shows how happy Matt is to be in the land of extreme where he can show his skills. Teddy Long jumps in, and guarantees that Matt will be able to show his extreme skills, most notably TLC, and even makes a mention of a return of the Hardy Boyz.

The draft proceeds, with the next pick being number 6, the 2nd for Smackdown!:

6. Smackdown!- JBL from Raw

So after 2 rounds, the draft is looking like this:

1. Raw- Mark Henry
2. ECW- William Regal
3. Smackdown!- Kane ( ECW Champion)
4. Raw- Nunzio
5. ECW- Matt Hardy (United States Champion)
6. Smackdown!- JBL

The draft proceeds after a commercial, and Vince McMahon already has the name in his hand. He is sitting in a chair with his hands in his head, holding out the name to Austin. Austin looks confused, but grabs the name anyway. He looks at it, and understands Vince’s actions.

Austin-
And the 7th pick of the WWE Draft, Raw’s 3rd and first of a pair, is World Heavyweight Champion, Edge!

7. Raw- Edge from Smackdown! (World Heavyweight Champion)

The crowd is again stunned in silence, as Vicky Guerrero just looks at Austin with disbelief. She looks from The megatron with Edge’s name on it, to Austin, so Vince. She seemingly goes into shock, as she goes limp, and looks at the ground. Edge comes out of backstage wearing his sunglasses, and suit. He walks to the ring, carrying the title belt. The crowd is still silent, but in the top deck some start raining down insults on him, and instantly the whole arena joins in. The noise is deafening, and Austin and Edge don’t even try to have an interview. Edge winks at Vickie, then goes to Regal. He shakes his hand, acting nice. In the blink of an eye, it all changes as Edge spits in Regal’s face, and then flips off Vickie and the crowd. He sits outside the ring by Nunzio and Henry, while beer and insults literally rain down on him. Edge and Nunzio start chatting, and the two look to be getting buddy-buddy.

The draft continues:

8. Raw- Kelly Kelly from ECW

At the announcement of Raw drafting her, all the men in the arena start cheering, and Edge sits up a little. When Kelly takes her seat, Edge forces Henry to move chairs, and allows Kelly Kelly to sit next to him.

9. ECW- Chris Jericho from Raw

10. ECW- Cherry from Smackdown!

After Jericho’s drafting, a small interview ensues with Jericho stating that he looks forward to working in the land of the extreme, but he is going to miss Raw, because it was the show he returned to. After Jericho and Cherry are drafted, the camera pans around the ring, showing Kane and JBL sitting as far away as possible, Cherry annoying Matt Hardy and Jericho, and Edge making out with Kelly Kelly.

11. SD- Shawn Michaels from Raw

The fans boo again, after losing 2 of their biggest stars on Raw consecutively. Regal looks disappointed, but doesn’t act like he cares since he got drafted by ECW. Shawn Michaels comes to the ring wearing his spandex, but seemed to plan for getting drafted, since his spandex, which is normally red, is now blue for Smackdown.

12. SD- Rory McAllister from Raw

End of Round 3!
Round 4:
13. Raw- Deuce, Domino, & Cherry

After the double drafting of Cherry, ECW Chooses to redraft:

JTG is drafted by ECW in place of Cherry. ( Draft spot number 10)

14. ECW- Mickie James from Raw (Woman’s Champion)

King- J.R! Mickie James on ECW! The Woman’s Championship on ECW! How is this happening!?
J.R.- Well I guess you are going to be able to live without Mickie now that we have Kelly Kelly.
King- Yes! But now I can’t watch them fight for the Woman’s Championship!

15. SD- Armando Estrada from ECW

16. Raw- CM Punk from ECW

17. ECW- Paul London from Raw

18. SD- Chris Jericho from Raw (Intercontinental Championship)

At the announcement of Jericho being drafted by both ECW and SD!, the crowd goes wild.

Vince- Teddy, you drafted Jericho first. Would you like to redraft, or go for a match at the end of the show.

Teddy-
Hell yeah, I’ll take the match. No way in hell I’m giving up Jericho, even without the Intercontinental Championship.

Vickie- Don’t even have to ask Vince. Match. When do we fight?

Vince- After the draft, you will each choose a superstar from your show, newly drafted or old, and whichever superstar wins the match, that show gets the disputed draft pick.

The draft continues, round 6!:

19. Raw- John Morrison from ECW

20. ECW- Rey Mysterio from Smackdown!

King- I’m sure Tazz will welcome the return of an ECW original!

Vince pulls the next name out of the rack, and drops the name. He collapses in a chair, on the verge of tears. Stone Cold picks up the name, and reads it, his eyes becoming wide.

Austin- And it seems that the 21st pick of the WWE Draft, for Smackdown, is none other than The Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The crowd goes crazy, as Vickie Guerrero looks up at Stone Cold. Kane looks at Stone Cold at the time, looking ready to kill someone. Estrada, who was sitting by Kane, scrambles away as fast as he can to avoid any harm. Stone Cold roars with laughter at the luck and fate, while Vince looks around wondering how the hell this happened.

21. SD- Stone Cold from Raw (show Vince signed him on for the 1 day contract)

steve_austin_small.jpg

22. Raw- Matt Striker from ECW

23. Raw- Festus from Smackdown

24. ECW- Paul & Katie Lea Burchill from Raw

25. ECW- Hardcore Holly from Raw ( ½ of the World Tag Team Championship)

26. SD- Jeff Hardy from Raw

At the announcement that Jeff Hardy got drafted by SD, Matt Hardy and Teddy Long groan. Teddy immediately leans over Regal, and starts talking with Vickie.

27. SD- Ashley from Raw

Round 8 of the WWE 2008 Draft

28. Raw- Tommy Dreamer from ECW

Raw fans boo, as the ECW original comes out of backstage. The ECW fans boo as well, losing one of their great originals. To be original, the majority of the Smackdown fans start cheering, knowing that all the ECW and Raw fans are pissed. Matt Hardy jumps up screaming, wishing that he was going to be on the same show as him. CM Punk starts smiling, knowing that his old enemy is going to be available for the beating.

29. ECW- Finlay & Hornswoggle from Smackdown!

30. SD- John Morrison from ECW (WWE Tag Team Championship)

Regal chooses to redraft for Morrison, getting a bust in Colin Delaney from ECW (redraft pick number 19)

Vince- So it seems we have a match for Chris Jericho, and now every GM can have 1 redraft. Regal, we will start with you.

Regal stands up, looking bored.

Regal- I want to redraft for Festus.

Vince pushes a button, and a name comes out.

Austin- Redraft for pick number 23… Zack Ryder from Smackdown!

Teddy-
Redraft for Finlay and Hornswoggle

Push of the button, and another name.

Austin- Redraft for Finlay and Hornswoggle… pick number 29… Shad from Raw!

Vickie- Redraft for Armando Estrada

Push. New Name.

Austin- Redraft for Armando Estrada… pick number 15… Snitsky from Raw!

Vince- Alright, Vickie, who would you like to fight for your Jericho draft match?

Vickie-
I choose the ECW Champion, Kane!

Vince- Smart choice, Teddy. Your choice?

Teddy- I choose Rey Mysterio, cause the rest of my roster fuckin’ sucks playa!

Vince- So you both choose new stars. Smart choices? I don’t know. But lets get this damn ring cleaned up so I can make some damn money.

The ring personnel come into the ring, and start rolling up the carpet and moving out the sorter. Once the ring is cleared, the match can start.

Slow Chemical hits, and Kane comes out of backstage. He goes into the ring still carrying his title belt, and then gives it to the ref. No Chance suddenly hits, and out comes Vince McMahon, much to the surprise of the fans. Rey comes out behind him, wondering whats going on.

Vince- You know, I’m just feeling so excited and creative tonight, that I’ve decided we’re going to have some fun with this match. To make this a bit more even for Rey and ECW, this will be a TLC match. Since Rey can’t exactly pick up Kane, he can fly off some crap and do some crazy air flipping shit. It’s gonna be freaken awesome! Now get the fuck started, there are people watching, and standing here is losing me money!

Ring personnel bring out 2 ladders, 2 tables, and 4 chairs. 1 table, ladder, and 2 chairs are put in the ring, while the rest are strewn about outside it.

King- Holy shit! This is going to be one hell of a match!

J.R.- One hell of a night too!
King- Especially after it, if you know what I mean.
J.R.- How the hell aren’t you in prison for rape yet?

Kane vs. Rey Mysterio
TLC Match
Chris Jericho’s Contract

The two are in the ring to start off the match. Rey bounces around, bouncing off the ropes and different objects. He sets up a table against one of the turnbuckles, and then the bell rings and the match begins. Unbeknownst to Rey, who is now setting up a ladder by the table, Kane is standing right behind him. Rey sets up the table to his liking, and turns around. The instant he does, Kane grabs him by the throat for a chokeslam. Rey squirms in Kane’s clutches, but can’t escape. Kane lifts Rey off the ground, and hurls him into the ladder. Rey hits it broadside, and it closes on him. Rey’s right leg is caught between the 2 sides of the ladder, causing him to scream in pain. Kane comes up on the screaming Rey, who is unable to get free. Kane kicks Rey in the head, who instinctively covers his head with his arms. Kane kicks him in the stomach, and the grabs Rey by the arms. He lifts Rey in the air, and the ladder slips off of Rey’s leg, releasing him. Kane throws Rey into the ropes, who bounces off and onto the mat. Rey clutches his head and leg, but Kane doesn’t let up. Kane squats down next to Rey, silently talking to him. Rey starts shaking his head, and in a sudden rush of energy, spins on the mat. His legs spin through the air, and catch Kane broadside on the head. Kane falls over, and Rey jumps quickly. Kane gets onto all fours, shaking his head. Rey gets up on the turnbuckle, waiting for his opening. He receives it when Kane stands up and turns around. Rey quickly jumps off the turnbuckle, and nails Kane square in the chest with a flying dropkick. While Kane is down, Rey jumps up quickly, and limps to the ladder. He sets it up standing by the turnbuckle, and puts the table standing behind Kane. He lifts Kane up to his feet, somehow, and kicks Kane in his chest, forcing him onto the table. Rey quickly jumps up, and runs up to the ladder. He gets to the top, and measures the distance from the top of the ladder to Kane on the table. It isn’t a far jump, just from one turnbuckle to the middle of the ring. Rey looks around the arena, which is full of fans going crazy, and decides it isn’t quite ready yet. He jumps off the ladder, and runs over to the original weapons, chairs. He grabs both chairs, and runs to Kane. He slides one chair over towards the ladder, and grabs the other with both hands. He lifts it over his head, and savors the cheering from the crowd. Rey slams the chair down, hitting Kane square in the face. The crowd pops, as Rey laughs. Kane covers his head with his hands. Rey moves Kane’s hands, and then hits him again for good measure. Rey throws the chair out of the ring, and then runs over to the one by the ladder. he grabs it, and runs to the top of the ladder. The fans know what is coming, and they let Rey know it. Rey smiles around the arena, and then jumps. He moves the chair underneath himself, and the jump looks perfect. However, Kane is faster than he thought, and recovers enough to realize the danger he is in. Kane rolls off the table, his head bleeding profusely from the chair shots, and gets out of Rey’s way. Rey tries to stop his move, but it is impossible in mid air. All he accomplishes is moving so that his right side takes the brute of the force, with the chair coming down hard on his right knee, and the table breaking and shattering beneath him. Kane gets up, head bleeding, raises his arms in the air, and then throws them down, and at the same time, fire goes off on the top of the turnbuckles.

*commercial*

As Raw returns from the commercial, they recap what just happened. They show a slow-mo clip of Rey in mid-air when Kane moves. Rey is shown smiling, and then his face changes to the complete opposite. His eyes widen, and his mouth forms an O shape, him yelling. We see him trying to move, and then him scream in pain when the chair smashes his knee.

We return to the normal match, with Kane setting up a new table in the ring. He slides out of the ring, and looks around for something under the ring. He finds what he is looking for, which is a tank of gasoline. He goes up to a ring personnel who is smoking, and demands their lighter. The terrified man hands over his lighter willingly, and Kane takes it and the gasoline into the ring. Rey starts to struggle to get up, but Kane quickly takes care of him by a couple boots to the head. Kane looks to end this match quickly, and lights the table on fire. Kane, satisfied with his work, goes over to Rey, and picks him up by his neck. Like the monster he is, Kane takes Rey to the burning table. He lifts him up for the chokeslam, and revels in the boo’s of the crowd. Rey tries to squirm out of the grip again, but Kane has too strong of a grip. He lifts Rey as high as he can reach, and slams him down with all his strength.

King- Holy shit J.R.! He just put Rey Mysterio through that burning table with that vicious chokeslam!
J.R.- No wonder they call him the Big Red Machine!
King- He’s making a rampage of destruction here!
J.R.- And to think of the possibilties with his brother The Undertaker on Smackdown with him!
King- I’m glad we’re on Raw, and out of their way!

Kane grabs Rey, squirming in pain, with his pants on fire, and throws him on the ground. He puts his foot on Rey’s chest, and demands the ref count. 1…2…3!

King- Kane wins the match, and Smackdown gets Chris Jericho!
J.R.- Here come the perimedics to- wait! Whats going on!?

In the middle of J.R. talking, the lights in the arena go off, and the flame pyros go off on the turnbuckles. The lights go back on, and Kane is missing. The paramedics continue down onto the ring, where they put Rey’s pants out, and put him on a stretcher.

Vince comes out of backstage, along with Teddy Long.

Vince-
If we could bring out our 5 draft canidates please!

Shelton Benjamin from ECW, Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton from Raw, and Vladimir Kozlov and Big Show from Smackdown.

Vince- and the name please…

An attendant by the sorter presses the button, and out comes a name.

Vince-
and the 9th pick of the draft, redrafted by ECW is… Vladimir Kozlov!

Vince- So lets now look at the megatron, and see the draft recap.

1. Raw- Mark Henry
2. ECW- William Regal
3. SD- Kane (ECW Champion)
4. Raw- Nunzio
5. ECW- Matt Hardy (US Champ)
6. SD- JBL
7. Raw- Edge (World Heavyweight Champion)
8. Raw- Kelly Kelly
9. ECW- Chris Jericho  redrafted to Vladimir Kozlov
10. ECW- Cherry  redrafted to JTG
11. SD- Shawn Michaels
12. SD- Rory McAllister
13. Raw- Duece, Domino, & Cherry
14. ECW- Mickie James (Woman’s Champion)
15. SD- Armando Estrada  redrafted to Snitsky
16. Raw- CM Punk
17. ECW- Paul London
18. SD- Chris Jericho (Intercontinental Champion)
19. Raw- John Morrison  redraft to Colin Delaney
20. ECW- Rey Mysterio
21. SD- Stone Cold Steve Austin
22. Raw- Matt Striker
23. Raw- Festus  redrafted as Zack Ryder
24. ECW- Katie Lea Burchill & Paul Burchill
25. ECW- Hardcore Holly (World Tag Team Champion)
26. SD- Jeff Hardy
27. SD- Ashley
28. Raw- Tommy Dreamer
29. ECW- Finlay & Hornswoggle  redrafted to Shad
30. SD- John Morrison ( WWE Tag Team Champion)

(subtract all the numbers by 30, I don’t know why it did that)

End of my first show, I hope you liked it. Any questions, comments, or suggestions will be appreciated. I’m thinking that right now I’m going to post shows whenever I have them written, usually in the Raw, ECW, Smackdown! Order. So next up will be ECW. And now the draft winner, loser, and middle man as determined by me (If you want to say who you thought won or lost, go right ahead.)

Final Tally-

Raw:
Gains- 12
Losses- 18

ECW:
Gains- 11
Losses- 6

Smackdown!:
Gains- 10
Losses- 9

Winner: Smackdown!
Loser: ECW
Middle Man: Raw

New Roster:

ECW
GM- Teddy Long

Matt Hardy- US Championship
Mickie James- Women's Champion
Hardcore Holly- World Tag Team Champion

Armando Estrada
Bam Neely
Big Daddy V
Boogeyman
Chavo Guerrero
Elijah Burke
Hardcore Holly
JTG
Katie Lea Burchill
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Lena Yada
Matt Hardy
Mickie James
Mike Adamle
Mike Knox
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Rey Mysterio
Shad
Shelton Benjamin
Stevie Richards
Tazz
The Miz
Theodore Long
Tony Chimel
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal (Raw GM)

Katie Lea and Paul Burchill
JTG & Shad

Raw
GM- William Regal

Triple H- WWE Champion
Edge- World Heavyweight Champion
Cody Rhodes- World Tag Team Champion

Beth Phoenix
Brian Kendrick
Candice
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Cherry
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Colin Delaney
Deuce
DH Smith
Domino
Edge
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Jerry Lawler
Jillian
Jim Ross
John Cena
Kelly Kelly
Lance Cade
Lillian Garcia
Maria
Mark Henry
Matt Striker
Melina
Mr. Kennedy
Mr. McMahon
Nunzio
Randy Orton
Robbie McAllister
Santino Marella
Super Crazy
Ted Dibiase
Todd Grisham
Tommy Dreamer
Triple H
Val Venis
Zack Ryder

Deuce, Domino, & Cherry

Smackdown!:
GM- Vickie Guerrero

Kane- ECW Champion
Chris Jericho- Intercontinental Champion
The Miz- WWE Tag Team Champion (On ECW)
John Morrison- WWE Tag Team Champion

Ashley
Batista
Big Show
Chris Jericho
Chuck Palumbo
Curt Hawkins
Eve Torres
Festus
Finlay
Funaki
Gregory Helms
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
JBL
Jeff Hardy
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
John Morrison
Justin Roberts
Kane
Kenny Dykstra
Maryse
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Mick Foley
MVP
Natalya
Ranjin Singh
Rory McAllister
Shannon Moore
Shawn Michaels
Snitsky
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Great Khali
Vickie Guerrero
Victoria

Finlay & Hornswoggle

-TJ-

Language - To many curse words by people who don't curse that much.

Total Idea - The idea is really original and Impressive. It will be hard to work with Cody Rhodes and Hardcore holly being tag champions on different shows along with, ECW Womens title. Not an impressive womens division in there. Considering we have on there.

Mickie james, Katie lea, Layla and Lena. Micke dominates hands down.

Along with ECW again getting shit in a draft. lol j/k Matt Hardy, Cryme Tyme, and Mickie James was good but the now is ECW doesn't have a top standard title. US is big but not that big.

Promos (Most of the show) - Even though you made Austin look like a badass the entire show. The begining with Austin coming out was not very good and I understand because you haven't did one in a while and I hope you look at this as advice and not flame. Yuo shoulda had Vince and Shane talk and argue with Austin before ultimately Austin taken control.

Rey vs. Kane for Y2J's Contract - Match was pretty solid. A Classic battle between monster and human airplane lol. The ending wasn't something I expected, and was great too.

I'll reveiw your first show.........

Sorry for editing it, I just wanted to let you know someone was going to reply before i gave you a full reveiw for your show.

It was tough to read IMO, i don't know why, it might just be that I'm super super tired.

The only match on there was Kane vs Rey Mysterio, and I was pretty surprised to see a TLC on the first show. It was a good match though, but I didn't understand the point of a pin when it's a TLC match.

The draft was pretty wild, I didn't expect most of the changes there, like both world titles on the same show, and the main title on ECW the US one. It's pretty creative, I have to see what you're up to next to get the feel of it. The promos were OK, I'd say you're a little rusty though.

THE Renegade Diesel

I agree with HFH.. Pin in a TLC match? Isn't that in SVR games? lol...
Well this was really hard to read, and understand then again I'm about to crash.. But still I think it was kind of hard to read, and understand..

I will be tuning in.. Check out my BTB once you get a chance man..

Also, the cursing wasn't good.. Very immature IMO..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Promos weren't great, but weren't too bad. Fuck was said like a billion times lol. I think you jsut need to slightly tweak them a bit further back into character.

TLC Match: The finishing move was cool, and the match flowed pretty well, but a pin in a TLC doesn't work for me.

AC: I'd like to see what you do with a regular weekly show, so the promos have more of a purpose, as well as more matches.

JJdaBuckeye

its been a while since ive watched wwe

how do most TLC's end?

and my weekly shows will have more purpose, as this one was just the show for getting the draft out and done with

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Usually by grabbing the belt/contract which is hanging down like in a ladder match.

JJdaBuckeye

shit. considering it was a contract match for jericho.... i didnt even think of that

thanks BKB. any tips as to what i can do to make it easier to read and follow?

Riggs

pretty cool first show. Things you need to work on...

Cursing- Wayyy to much cursing in there, especially for a show that kids watch. The little stuff like shit, crap, hell, that kind of stuff isn't bad, but stuff like fuck, especially when the wrong people are saying it, isn't really appropriate. Anyways, the good things...

VERY original and creative idea. I'm interested to see what you can do with this, and i'll be reviewing your next show.

*Check out WWE: A New Beginning.

-TJ-

shit. considering it was a contract match for jericho.... i didnt even think of that

thanks BKB. any tips as to what i can do to make it easier to read and follow?

Try spacing it out in paragraphs. Use keywords of wrestlers and
point out some key stuff into what they're doing.