WWE Draft Recap

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
1. John Cena to SmackDown
2. Rey Mysterio to Raw
3. Randy Orton to SmackDown
4. Mark Henry to SmackDown
5. Sin Cara to SmackDown
6. Big Show to Raw
7. Alberto Del Rio to Raw
8. John Cena to Raw
9. Daniel Bryan to SmackDown
10. Jack Swagger to Raw
11. The Great Khali to SmackDown
12. Jimmy Uso to SmackDown
13. Kelly Kelly to Raw
14. JTG to Raw
15. Alicia Fox to SmackDown
16. William Regal to SmackDown
17. Yoshi Tatsu to SmackDown
18. Drew McIntyre to Raw
19. Natalya to SmackDown
20. Curt Hawkins to Raw
21. Chris Masters to Raw
22. Jey Uso to SmackDown
23. Kofi Kingston to Raw
24. Ted DiBiasi to SmackDown
25. Tyson Kid to SmackDown
26. Tamina to SmackDown
27. Tyler Reks to Raw
28. Alex Riley to SmackDown
29. Beth Phoenix to Raw
30. Sheamus to SmackDown

Axis

Reaction score
Sucks for Ryder, he probably needed to get out of Raw, since the writers evidently have no intent of pushing him.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
So its looking like WWE's plan is to have Alberto Del Rio win the WH and most likely Cena win the E championship.

and probably have both major titles on raw, while the IC/US (midcard) titles are on SD!

fuzzy

Reaction score
exactly what i was thinking the second cena got drafted back to raw. gonna suck that SD won't have a champion, but maybe now they'll put more focus on the IC and US titles?

ackj

Reaction score
I'll comment on what happened after Raw:
9. Daniel Bryan to SmackDown. Alright, will probably get him more ring time. He's good in-ring, just needs to get a gimmick so we can have some real promos out of him.
10. Jack Swagger to Raw. Wait, hasn't he been on Raw for the past 2 months?
11-17. Jobbers/Divas
18. Drew McIntyre to Raw. Might be giving him a push now. Been seeing a little bit more of him in the past few weeks, so we'll see how he does here.
19-22. Jobbers/Divas
23. Kofi Kingston to Raw. Not my favorite, still think he's midcard talent, not too sure of this move if SD is going to be holding both midcard titles.
24-27 Jobbers
28. Alex Riley to SmackDown. What does this mean for the Miz and their bromance? Actually, wasn't Riley supposed to be fired by the Miz since Cena won a cage match against him a few months ago? Eh, who knows. I guess the same question goes for Brodus Clay and ADR, although they hardly have the same relationship. The "what about me, sir?" promo makes me think that ADR is just leaving Brodus.
29. Divas don't matter for the draft, since the titles are unified anyway.
30. Sheamus to SmackDown. Moving the US belt. Again, I like him in the ring, but he really needs to develop as a character. Maybe this is the best utility for him here.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Thanks for the update BRO.

Reaction score
All they basically did was trade midcards and it sucks. Swagger should have stayed on SD to feud with Bryan. Hopefully Sheamus gets repushed up the ladder since Smackdown is so devoid of top heels right now. And he does have a character, he's a big fuckin Irishman that likes to hurt peopl, and when he was rolling, he was looking pretty legit. Everyone buys into the brogue kick and his mic skills are above average. If Christian does win the title, hopefully its as a transitional champ to hand it over to Sheamus. Maybe we can get some Sheamus-Taker matches before Orton comes in to take it off him.

Glad Big Show is on Raw, please give this man a title feud, they don't necessarily have to give him a run, just a run up top for a month with Miz, just to freshen up the stale WWE title picture. Just please keep Cena away from it. There's plenty for him to work with in McIntyre, Del Rio, R Truth ( a simple feud that almost writes itself)and even Swagger. Him working with those guys would freshen him up a bit and help elevate those guys that desperately need elevating.

And they need a third top face BAD. They've already began the phasing out of Rey by putting him on Raw and Sin Cara as the top latino on the latino driven SD, and really there is not much behind Cena, Orton and Show. Taker and Trips don't count since they are novelty acts nowadays. Who's there to fill the void? Christian and Morrison are both lacking and only get decent pops with good crowds, I don't know when or if they are going to turn Miz and Show and Kane are Show and Kane. The problem they have with the face situation is alot more troubling then losing Punk since they have a plethora of heels they can plug in his place till he returns. If ever there were a time Jericho was needed, that time is now.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Vote for anyone but Jericho on DWTS then >_>

seX-Power

Reaction score
Mark Henry to feud with Christian over the WHC. Pls.

Kaedon

Reaction score
This is all well and good, but lets see (giving them this week as a grace period) how long they go without having Randy Orton show up on Raw, ADR on SD and the like. Why are we supposed to get excited about this when the BE hasn't really been in effect for the past few months?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Is the Draft even important anymore since stars from both shows end up showing up on RAW and SD?

1chiban

Reaction score
One would imagine that either Orton or Christian are going to turn hell so they can feud for the title? Unless the World Title ends up on Raw until one of the Raw title are won via MITB cash-in (I think someone has already suggested that, can't remember who. But I can see it happening)