WWE Draft. Opinions on who should go where...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
Ooooh id love that to happen wwe title and heavyweight to switch brands that would be wicked Wont happen tho. Draft will probs be same as any other draft we have had last cpl of times 1 or 2 main eventers switch and few low to mid carders switch that will be it no doubt. We can only hope pray and keep fingers crossed that in 4 weeks we have a massive shake up and swap around lmao

JTG

Reaction score
ECW gains:
From RAW: Snitsky, Super Crazy

RAW gains:
From ECW: CM Punk, John Morrison
From SmackDown: MVP, Rey Mysterio

SmackDown! gains:
From RAW: Ken Kennedy, Randy Orton, Santino Marella, Trevor Murdoch

ECW:
Big Daddy V
Chavo Guerrero
Colin Delaney
Elijah Burke
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mike Knox
Nunzio
Shelton Benjamin
Snitsky
Super Crazy
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer

RAW:
Carlito
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Harry Smith
Jeff Hardy
John Bradshaw Layfield
John Cena
Johnny Nitro
Lance Cade
MVP
Paul Burchill
Rey Mysterio
Shawn Michaels
Triple-H
Umaga

SmackDown:
Batista
Chuck Palumbo
Edge
Fit Finley
Ken Kennedy
Kenny Dykstra
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
The Big Show
The Great Khali
The Undertaker
Trevor Murdoch

ECW is basically the same, except they lose Punk and Morrison, but it doesn’t matter, because RAW and SmackDown! are more important.

RAW keeps the core of Carlito, Jericho, Smith, Hardy, JBL, Cena, Cade, Burchill, Triple-H, and Umaga and adds Punk, Nitro, MVP, and Mysterio to freshen up the midcard.

SmackDown!, instead of just having Batista, Edge, and Undertaker, receives Orton as a boost to the main event.

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, I see that people are going with drafts they will like to see, but not what would probably happen.

HBK nor Y2J will move from Raw. Their feud seems not to be over yet and besides, Y2J is the IC Champion, and as crazy as WWE is, there is no way they can build up something as fast that can lead to a title change. HBK is HBK, and he will never leave Raw.

Taker will not leave SD. His match against Edge is not a Loser gets Fired Match. Vickie set in her promo that if Taker lost, he would never be seen again in the WWE, not on SD, but on the entire WWE, so he will win and remain champion, Edge moving to Raw would be a possiblity though.

CM Punk(Raw)
Umaga(SD)
Batista(Raw)
Natalya Neitthart(Raw)
Carlito(SD)
Hardcore Holly(ECW)
DH Smith(ECW)
Jesse and Festus(Raw)
Jamie Noble(ECW)
Rey Mysterio or Edge(Raw)

chessarmy

RAW will get:

Undertaker
Rey Mysterio
CM Punk
Batista
Finlay

Smackdown! will get:

Umaga
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Brian Kendrick
Paul London

ECW will get:

I dont care about ECW

Thats pretty much all I can think of right now

xtremebadass

Raw Gains:
Edge, Natalya, John Morrison, Rey Mysterio (surprise return), Gregory Helms

SmackDown Gains:
Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Carlito, Maria

ECW Gains:
Big Show, Hardcore Holly, Lance Cade, Jamie Noble, Chuck Palumbo

HHHforever

Reaction score
I see a lot of Rey Mysterio to Raw picks. Personally I really don't see that happening and quite honestly I really hope it doesn't happen. It's not that I don't like Rey, but I dunno I think he fits in well at SD! and I don't really think he'd do that much for Raw.

MikeRaw

I see a lot of Rey Mysterio to Raw picks. Personally I really don't see that happening and quite honestly I really hope it doesn't happen. It's not that I don't like Rey, but I dunno I think he fits in well at SD! and I don't really think he'd do that much for Raw.

I think its ostly because on SD he wont feud with Taker or Batista, as theyre both faces, so Edge is the only guy in the ME left for that. And we all know that isnt that good, and we dont wanna see him feud with Mark Henry of Great Khali again :(.
IMO, he was meant to be on SD for the cruiserweight division, then he was main eventing, but now, the feuds are stale for him, and theres no cruiserweight divisions, so theres no reason not to go to Raw...
But Im undecided about Mysterio to raw, I like it, but also, if a bunch of Raw guys like Orton and Umaga go to SD, then rey should stay there and feud with them.
it all depends on the rest of the draft...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
To RAW
Undertaker
CM Punk
Batista
John Morrison

To Smackdown!
Triple H
Kofi Kingston
Kane
The Miz
Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjamin

To ECW
The Great Khali
Vladimir Kozlov
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Hardcore Holly

Undertaker and Batista will freshen up the main event of RAW, and Punk and Morrison will freshen up the midcard. Triple H will go to Smackdown to freshen up the main event there, as well as get him the hell out of the RAW spotlight and away from Orton so we can stop this three year streak of identical main events. Kane to Smackdown since he doesn't deserve to be on ECW, and so he can FINALLY get a much deserved WHC run. Kofi, Burke, Shelton, and Miz have done all they can do in ECW and are ready for the midcard of Smackdown, and will make room for Kozlov, Rhodes, and Dibiase to gain experience. Holly to ECW to play the veteran face for young heels to feud with, and Khali can be the new monster to replace Kane. RAW ultimately loses a superstar and Smackdown gains one, since the former has too many superstars and Smackdown has too few. You'll also notice that I broke up Miz and Morrison. IMO it's time for them to be pushed as singles competitors, though in the future i'd like to see them team up to feud with Matt and Jeff.

Soulpower

The main reason for moving Rey to SD is that he's never been a part of the Red show. He's been on SD pretty much since his debut, and a change of scenery (Along with a fresh batch of opponents) could do wonders for him.

Haze187

Reaction score
I'd rather see a full draft not that half-ass draft from last year, I would like to have them choose brand new rosters because lets be honest what did last years draft do for us? Most moves were good but they didn't do nothing with the guys that moved.
I like the list it would really "shake things up" but I rather see ECW get something out of this or just terminate it and end the pain.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
To RAW:
-Batista
-MVP
-Michelle Mccool
-Rey Mysterio

To SMACKDOWN:
-Umaga
-Shelton Benjamin
-Chris Jericho
-Jeff Hardy