WWE Draft 4/25/2011 Video Review!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jabroni900

Reaction score
Who is else is sick of Cena

God I am so sick of John Cena he's been champ for about 956756325 years now.Every single RAW he comes out in that same stupid hat and same old shirt and shorts. I am gonna be so damn happy when somebody takes that belt away from him, but every time somebody does win it from him its just a big build up for him to win it back.

And his movie The Marine sucked major ass i swear if they shot him directly in the head in that movie he would just get up like he's sucking up the pain. Im sick of the site of his roody poo candy ass everywhere I go, bring back The Rock to lay the smackdown on that piece of trailer park trash!

Fuck Cena.

Great One

Who else is sick of Cena threads and people bitching about him.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Even though this might get closed soon i just wanted to say that i used to LOVEE Cena back when he was the dr of thuganomics,then ever since he made that Spinner Belt and went to Raw ive just been sick of him,he does not need all of this that he has got,cena would be godly in the Mid Card with the Thug Gimmick again but no he had to be pused asap,Im just hoping soooo fuckn much that cena loses to HBK man,id rather see Batista beat Taker than HBK lose to cena.

03mnm

Reaction score
God I am so sick of John Cena he's been champ for about 956756325 years now.Every single RAW he comes out in that same stupid hat and same old shirt and shorts. I am gonna be so damn happy when somebody takes that belt away from him, but every time somebody does win it from him its just a big build up for him to win it back.

And his movie The Marine sucked major ass i swear if they shot him directly in the head in that movie he would just get up like he's sucking up the pain. Im sick of the site of his roody poo candy ass everywhere I go, bring back The Rock to lay the smackdown on that piece of trailer park trash!

Fuck Cena.

LOL that is true the WWE is over pushing Cena again I hope to hell that HBK wins the belt at mania.

protomanv2

Reaction score
HEy guys! I'm new to these Forums and wanted to say hi!
I do weekly video blog reviews on WWE and TNA, being normal shows/events as well as PPVS and news/ rumors. so i wanted to share / discuss with all of you on the forums as well!

Ok Another Monday..another RAW! only this week we get something SPECIAL!!!
The 2011 WWE "RANDOM" DRAFT!

My Full Video Review can be found here: http://blip.tv/file/5071215
Complete with ranting and more in depth review!

My YOUTUBE Review can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba4izJbwoYY
Its a shorter version that quickly goes over the draft picks and matches

Any comments you guys leave are always very much appreciated!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Thought you made some fair enough points but alot of just seemed like aload of bitching. Pretty sure you could have cut the shown down in length by at least half and still achieved the same results.

protomanv2

Reaction score
Thought you made some fair enough points but alot of just seemed like aload of bitching. Pretty sure you could have cut the shown down in length by at least half and still achieved the same results.
ya im still working on them, which is why i am trying to keep the youtube one short and to the point where as on blip i film a longer one where i bitch or praise depending on what happens. sadly i felt the draft well...sucked so ya its got bitching..thx for watching