• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE don't understand standard human emotions

Bort

WALKEN'
Great post, OP. Vince's ratio sucks because he has no any ratio at all. He's so out of touch with the globalization and human's character development.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Crayo said:
Books the guy you want as the next top face to bury Bryan at Wrestlemania
Guy who gets buried becomes most over in WWE

John Cena cuts a promo on how he's having a vacation
Appears the next night on RAW

Have Cole say commentators can't compete in matches
Book him in main event match against top face

"It's all about the bigger picture"
There is no bigger picture

Make RAW based around heel Anonymous GM
Make Anonymous GM just disappear.

Boss-like here.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Farooq said:
But in character it's pretty fucked up to do. Cena claims to be respectful and stand up to bullies, but here he goes stripping down a man onto his underwear who can't defend himself, and he goes soaking him in BBQ sauce and humiliating him. Cena was being the very thing he said he wasn't.

This^

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
OMG Michael Cole's job is so not easy. I've tried and its be-futtering (sp). I talk, but its more stress than you could believe

William

The Lunatic Fringe
I'd really love to see WWE try with emotions. I think they'd fail but I'd like to see what they could do with some emotional storylines like the Triple H and Randy Orton Wrestlemania 25 Storyline.