WWE don't understand standard human emotions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
At all, do they? Watch your average supehero movie or good guy movie, they always make you believe that the good guy has no chance of winning, and it makes you get behind them somewhat.

At Extreme Rules when Cena faced Brock, the Chicago crowd - who at the start of the night where booing him - began to support him. Why? Two reasons IMO. One - Brock's a great heel. Two: They made it seem as if Cena was the underdog, as if he was getting destroyed and had no chance back. This is how your faces should get booked.

Instead they make the faces always win, which makes it harder to get behind them. Everyone knows that crowds love an underdog right? So why make the heel the underdog? It makes people above the age of 8 want them to get the victory over the face.

Yesterday night, Michael Cole got absolutely destroyed and humiliated in front of millions. It made me feel sorry for Michael Cole the character. I appreciate that he gets paid lots to do a pretty easy job, and I've got no reason to, but what kind of good person does that to someone?(Kayfabe) It doesn't make me want to suport him at all?

They aren't just out of touch, they don't even understand how people work. Thick bastards.

Reactions: Snowman1

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
The WWE pay Michael Cole a handsome wage,I would imagine that Michael Cole is willing to do whatever The WWE want him to do for his handsome wage

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
But in character it's pretty fucked up to do. Cena claims to be respectful and stand up to bullies, but here he goes stripping down a man onto his underwear who can't defend himself, and he goes soaking him in BBQ sauce and humiliating him. Cena was being the very thing he said he wasn't.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Damn kid-pleasing hypocrites trying to shove crap down our throats every week.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Liked.

Completely true. And they wonder why every one of their faces gets boo'd by at least a handful of people. Sheamus vs Bryan was hilarious. Sheamus being boo'd to hell. As was Big Show.

Reactions: Farooq

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The booed Sheamus and Show as if there was no tomorrow. Cheered Bryan and Rhodes. Awesome crowd.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
R'Albin said:
At all, do they? Watch your average supehero movie or good guy movie, they always make you believe that the good guy has no chance of winning, and it makes you get behind them somewhat.

At Extreme Rules when Cena faced Brock, the Chicago crowd - who at the start of the night where booing him - began to support him. Why? Two reasons IMO. One - Brock's a great heel. Two: They made it seem as if Cena was the underdog, as if he was getting destroyed and had no chance back. This is how your faces should get booked.

Instead they make the faces always win, which makes it harder to get behind them. Everyone knows that crowds love an underdog right? So why make the heel the underdog? It makes people above the age of 8 want them to get the victory over the face.

Yesterday night, Michael Cole got absolutely destroyed and humiliated in front of millions. It made me feel sorry for Michael Cole the character. I appreciate that he gets paid lots to do a pretty easy job, and I've got no reason to, but what kind of good person does that to someone?(Kayfabe) It doesn't make me want to suport him at all?

They aren't just out of touch, they don't even understand how people work. Thick bastards.

I agree. Heroes need to fall, they aren't invisible.

The Cole part was done for comedy, but it's not funny. It's confusing. Is Cena the protector? Or the bully?

Farooq said:
But in character it's pretty fucked up to do. Cena claims to be respectful and stand up to bullies, but here he goes stripping down a man onto his underwear who can't defend himself, and he goes soaking him in BBQ sauce and humiliating him. Cena was being the very thing he said he wasn't.

Paradox, IKR?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Lol Has anyone noticed how Leo C is starting to talk differently in his posts. BTW, I did a status on this thing. It is stupid. Cena bullying a smaller man that can't defend himself and stripping him to his underwear infront of millions. Makes you sick.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lets play the "Make a Meme" game here:

His No Way Out opponent just obliterated 6-8 people last week.
Cena comes out and makes stupid jokes.

Laurinaitis fired Big Show for making fun of his voice.
Cena does it 3 times since then like a cocky little bastard.

They water down the product like crazy to help Linda's hopeless senate campaign.
Then they throw out an ME that would make a great political ad for her opponent.

Lawler talks about Vickie being a pig.
Immediately cut away to "Be a Star" commercial. (Thanks to PW Insider for pointing that one out)

Cena and Sheamful get booed every week.
WWE continues to do the same old crap every week with them.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
I agree. Heroes need to fall, they aren't invisible.

:dafuq:

Rainman said:
Lets play the "Make a Meme" game here:

His No Way Out opponent just obliterated 6-8 people last week.
Cena comes out and makes stupid jokes.

Laurinaitis fired Big Show for making fun of his voice.
Cena does it 3 times since then like a cocky little bastard.

They water down the product like crazy to help Linda's hopeless senate campaign.
Then they throw out an ME that would make a great political ad for her opponent.

Lawler talks about Vickie being a pig.
Immediately cut away to "Be a Star" commercial. (Thanks to PW Insider for pointing that one out)

Cena and Sheamful get booed every week.
WWE continues to do the same old crap every week with them.

:laugh: Liked.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Books the guy you want as the next top face to bury Bryan at Wrestlemania
Guy who gets buried becomes most over in WWE

John Cena cuts a promo on how he's having a vacation
Appears the next night on RAW

Have Cole say commentators can't compete in matches
Book him in main event match against top face

"It's all about the bigger picture"
There is no bigger picture

Make RAW based around heel Anonymous GM
Make Anonymous GM just disappear.

Reactions: Snowman1

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
We're all emotionless humanoids to vince

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
"Scumbag WWE" would work for that meme's name. Someone needs to make a pic.

7bb3c1ee5e84266480dd5fe080ab2f28.png