WWE Divas Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
For anything pertaining to the divas.

I believe that Natalya will turn babyface soon. It seems like the fans are enjoying her farting gimmick and she defended Zack Ryder on smackdown. It doesn't even look like she's still teaming with Beth Phoenix so it looks like a babyface turn to me. How do you all think this will go for her.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
For anything pertaining to the divas.

I believe that Natalya will turn babyface soon. It seems like the fans are enjoying her farting gimmick and she defended Zack Ryder on smackdown. It doesn't even look like she's still teaming with Beth Phoenix so it looks like a babyface turn to me. How do you all think this will go for her.

This line makes me give zero fucks about the Divas. I will resume watching their matches when this idiocy has finished.

The Viper

Reaction score
Well this farting gimmick is absolutely horrible and I have no clue how the fans in live attendance enjoy that. What am I saying? There all under 10 years old. Of course they enjoyed the farting.

Also, I think Natalya turning face again is gonna do nothing for her unless they quit with the farting and let her be her. That's all I ask.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This line makes me give zero fucks about the Divas. I will resume watching their matches when this idiocy has finished.

Although I agree with you that it's idiotic, let's try to be positive and answer the question

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Why? I have no reason to care about any of the Divas, the Eve heel turn is going to lead to her vs. Kelly Kelly when Beth should be working 'Mania and where the hell is Kharma?

Sorry but I cannot be positive when the company they work for doesn't give a flying fuck about them.

KO's > Divas and I'm done in this thread because I have nothing of substance to add to it.

The Viper

Reaction score
Why? I have no reason to care about any of the Divas, the Eve heel turn is going to lead to her vs. Kelly Kelly when Beth should be working 'Mania and where the hell is Kharma?

Sorry but I cannot be positive when the company they work for doesn't give a flying fuck about them.

KO's > Divas and I'm done in this thread because I have nothing of substance to add to it.

Yes. Change the title to TNA Knockouts Discussion and BOOM!!! Instant page hits, baby!!

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I don't mind the Divas, the problem with them is that most possess little to know in ring ability. The ones that do, well they get pushed aside for the eye candy. If the E would actually make matches that mattered and didn't treat them as eye candy only they would have some credibility. They showed how much the Divas really mattered over a year ago when Cole was burying them every chance he got during their matches and interrupting their matches.

It is sad really, because they do have what could be a good division.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE has this habit of digging themselves in holes they can't get out of. Can the creative team's brains not fucking tell them that what they're doing is wrong. Giving the divas 1 minute matches every week is not how you make a division. I thought we were going somewhere with the divas of doom but Natalya got turned into a jobber and now she has this gimmick. Beth Phoenix is not even hanging out with her anymore. Even giving them five minute matches would be a start. Not having one diva squash the other. And Fuji about Kharma, she's coming off giving birth. She will be back as soon as she can. If they make Eve vs Kelly at WM then it's going to bring the division to the point of no return. WWE better act fast or might as well release all the divas and send them to TNA where they will be used right. Imagine the Bella twins vs Gail Kim and Madison Rayne in a ten minute match.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm sure if they were worried about Kharma having the kid and not being ready, they would not have used her in the Royal Rumble. To me, that signified that she was ready.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm sure if they were worried about Kharma having the kid and not being ready, they would not have used her in the Royal Rumble. To me, that signified that she was ready.

She was in it for two minutes and barely moved

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
But do you honestly think that they would have put her out there regardless. There is always the chance of something happening no matter how long she was out there. Plus she would have had to have gotten cleared by a doctor. And depending on whether it was a c-section or natural would determine how long she would be out for. Now, seeing that the rumble was over a month ago, I'm pretty sure she would be ready to go if they let her participate in the rumble.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE doesn't give two shits about their talent. Word is that Mark Henry might be leaving because he's upset with Vince for making him work injured. Kharma probably wasn't medically cleared. WWE probably gave her a huge paycheck and she did it.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler