• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Diva Considering Retirement

Marvel26

Reaction score
Coach is a great announcer, when he play the heel role like he did in 2004.

He isn't doing a bad job, WWE is by using him the wrong way.

On topic:
Na, na, na, na....na, na, na, na....hey, hey, hey....GOODBYE! Get rid of her ass

Off Topic:
Coach was only good announcing on RAW because he had JR and The King to carry him! How are WWE using him the wrong way exactly?

Off Topic, again:
How can you be such an ass when it comes to people leaving the wrestling business, especially when it's what they've been doing for years and years?!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Off Topic: Actually Coach didn't jus be with King and JR, he was with Al Snow on Heat, and he and Snow beat JR & King for rights to announce on RAW (was in 03 or 04) And Coach/Snwo did a great job I thought.

On Topic: It's easy. She's nothing really. She was never a good athlete, she's meh, old, boring. Victoria > Layla > Michelle > Torrie. Fuck Candice's igly whore lookin' ass, fuck Ashley's nasty, disgusting, filthy ass, fuck Torrie's old plastic surgey gettin' ass. Kelly Kelly? She'd just some young whore too. Layla, Victoria, Michelle are all hotter than them whores.

Marvel26

Reaction score
On Topic: It's easy. She's nothing really. She was never a good athlete, she's meh, old, boring. Victoria > Layla > Michelle > Torrie. Fuck Candice's igly whore lookin' ass, fuck Ashley's nasty, disgusting, filthy ass, fuck Torrie's old plastic surgey gettin' ass. Kelly Kelly? She'd just some young whore too. Layla, Victoria, Michelle are all hotter than them whores.

Spoken like a true gentleman I see!!!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Great, stealin' my shit. ^^ I won't stoop down to your childish, false, jealous ways. Truth is, Torrie gone, Flair gone....WWE IS GETTIN' BETTER BABY!!!!!!

Two old, terrible looking athletes are gone. If there was a god above I'd be praying to it.