• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Diva Arrested on Friday for DUI

Dale

Super Moderator
Take it you've seen Naomi in the ring to form that opinion? Layla gets way too much stick I think she is perfectly fine in the ring and is just playing a shitty babyface character which is more down to booking than her.
I certainly have seen her in the ring, numerous times infact and she's VERY good, truly being wasted as a dancer.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
She is showing her tits and ass in a non-wrestling capacity. It's better than being a Diva right now.

LLCoolJoel

I believe that she will be cut. Bribery isn't a small matter. DUI you might get a second chance, even though it's small because of her level within the business being so small. On top of that though, you commit a felony?

PHX

Legacy Member
I certainly have seen her in the ring, numerous times infact and she's VERY good, truly being wasted as a dancer.
Agreed been saying that since she got put as one of Brodus girls. Don't mind a booty shaking girl as much as the next guy but her FCW work was really good when you consider her lack of experience. Don't know anything about Cameron to know if she is worth keeping after this incident.

Andrew

Cameron was only here for the Brisbane house show, she wasn't anywhere to be seen for Sydney & Melbourne.

Troy

If it was just the DUI then I think that she would have gotten away with a small punishment and a fine but if this bribery allegation is true then she should be fired. WWE wouldn't want to be associated with someone like that. Massive lapse of judgement from her especially when she has been given a great opportunity by WWE to be on television so soon after heading to FCW. Wouldn't be a big loss if she was released.

AZUCAR!

PWInsider said:
WWE Diva Cameron (real name Ariane Andrew) has been suspended by WWE as part of the fallout of her 8/24 DUI arrest.

Andrew had been on tour in Australia as WWE learned of the arrest while the Raw crew was en route on the tour. She was pulled prior to the end of the tour.

There was a lot of heat on her for the company finding out about the arrest from online reports, as opposed to her informing them of the issue. Another factor was the embarrassment of being part of the first act featured on the new WWE children's series, Saturday Morning Slam.

We don't have a confirmation on the length of the suspension but as one person joked, "They suspended Tiffany too, and we never saw her return, so who knows if Cameron will, either?"

That's Brodus off tv for a while.

Troy

I can't see her returning. Brodus will have to get a new dancer to keep things even.

Prodigy

Banned
Just want to point out that if she does get cut, that would make it 0 Tough Enough contestants under contract.
Josh_Matthews.jpg