WWE disappointed with Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Probably because Mistico, the guy who is now known as Sin Cara is legitimately one of the best luchadors of all time and also the biggest draw in Mexican wrestling. It's just that his ring style, which in a Mexican ring is great to watch hasn't translated to the WWE style. Different ring size, different work style etc and Mistico was never given a chance to adapt.

So those are some of his best moments? All I see is a gymnast in wrestlers clothing. He can go away now.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Luchador wrestling is much different then normal wrestling here.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
They'd still need to adapt the WWE style, which involves different sized rings. The WWE ring is 18 inches whilst a Mexican ring is 16 inches. This has been a factor in Cara botching since he is miscalculating his moves.

Not to abuse Cara here but if u are the great luchador u are. U should have some knowlege and be able to translate between different size rings. Its like saying snooker players couldnt play on a smaller table. When they can as a lot play pool. Is that just me or should ring size make no difference u have eyes and spatial awareness. OR IS HE A WOMAN?

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
The ring isn't really the problem, it's just the styles of wrestling, as mentioned. Everyone laughs at the guy for botching, but, if you watch his Lucha wrestling, he isn't a bad wrestler at all. It's not easy for some people to just transition over when they are used to something.