WWE Developmental Report: Justin Angel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
The last time I did this it was for Ricky Ortiz about two years ago, so I will try to keep up with this more often. This week it's the current FCW champ and soon to be ECW call up Justin Angel...

Justin_Angel.jpg

Who Is He?
Paul Lloyd, Jr. Lloyd is the current Florida Championship Wrestling Heavyweight Champion

Where Did He Come From?
Angel has been signed to development in 2008 making him the first ever South African native to ever been hired by WWE. His father is the legendary South African wrestling promoter.

Any Wrestling Background?
The 6'1, 225 pound star has been wrestling since 16 and supposedly has thee charisma and the athleticism to be that new "cruiserweight heavyweight" star; similar to Bourne, Tatsu and of course the more successful Jeff Hardy and Mysterio.

fcwjustinangel.jpg

Angel is build currently like the Jeff Hardy of FCW. Kids adore him, high flying moves make him standout. To be honest, he is the only one of his kind in the development making him more noticeable to the audience each week. His 450 Splash still needs some work but it's getting over very well. Other than that, he has some time before we can see him in the main roster. Any thoughts?

Montana

Haven't seen him wrestle yet, but i've heard good things. Has a good "look" to him.

xtremebadass

I saw that pic of him on the roster page weeks ago, and I thought to myself "that guy must be a bodybuiler." Then you said he is the size a cruiserweight and I am like WTF!

Size is against him. WWE hates small guys. Sure he'll get called up, but the odds are definitely against him unless guys like Batista, Cena, Orton, and HHH fade away with Morrison, Bourne, and Tatsu take their place. His build would fit in better with guys like that, but not against steroid monsters.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I saw a couple of matches with him, and I think he's pretty good. I think his gimmick is something of a male model, hence why he uses Candice's old theme (which is amazing.) He has a nice moveset, he's more of a high flyer, but mixes things up well. Angel could polish his moveset up a bit though. His size really helps though, he's average sized, and has a nice physique. He's one of the better FCW guys, IMO.

He should do well when he's called up to ECW, but I don't know how his mic skills are though. IDK why, but I want to see him in a Chris Daniels type gimmick. He has the black, the name Angel, and the flashy moveset. But the male model thing wouldn't be that bad either.

[YT]XrOYSbJGDAQ[/YT]
[YT]Q2JWbTq2kEg[/YT]