• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
I'm going to try each week or every two weeks to post something similar to this on someone new. This week it's the current RAW call up Atlas DaBone..

Atlas_Dabone.jpg

Who Is He?
Rich Young who was training in OVW but has been currently on RAW doing dark matches.

Where Did He Come From?
He's a product of Vince's dead XFL company. He played linebacker for their Orlando Rage team then left to the AFL for the Colorado Crush we're he was the team's leading sacker.

Any Wrestling Background?
The 6'4, 280 pound star has been training in OVW since January 20, 2007. He's been called the most charismatic superstar in OVW and has the "it" factor the E looks for.

He's not bad of a wrestler... seems pretty much primed and ready. Nothing special in his move list (his finisher is a off the ropes big splash while the opponent is on the mat) and nothing I can say that stands out besides the Carlito hairstyle. WWE must beleive in him because he's been matched with Ashley on the house shows so that means a call up soon. With DH Smith being teamed with Drew McIntyre, DaBone must be the newest training groud star to get a push. Think he has potential?

ATLAS_DABONE_RICHYOUNG.jpg

AtlasDaBone.jpg

AtlasDaBone.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i have seen a bit of him. the thing is that he is really unoriginal

he has nothing new to offer, which is unfortunate because he is decent

vickymania

Reaction score
well,he's got ashley as his manager for a start ( i think so,you dont know a thing with WWE writer's these days)

hbkfan!

Reaction score
I'm Sorry but I don't understand what this is about?

he will turn out the same as mr generic (mike knox)

Switchy

Reaction score
He seems Ok but I can't see him getting very far. The msot I can ever see him getting is an IC title reign or maybe a tag title reign if he's lucky, I just don't see potentioal in him to become a future ME'er/World Champ.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Never heard of him, from what im hearing he could help run the Ic division.