• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Crown Jewel 2019 Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

Smfh my fuckin English version of the show is broken so I'm watching this shit in Arabic.

Just saw brock fuck up Cain then get fucked up by Rey Mysterio. I'd like to say I'm surprised but it's WWE so nothing surprises me anymore.

Let's see if the rest of the show is terrible

Sabretooth

Heavy machinery gotta stop shaking what they got. It's making my eyes water. At least Otis is over with the crowd.

Sabretooth

"Brock may have survived Cain but he still needs to survive me"

Bruh you're 5'3 145 pounds. I don't think he's worried.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Tyson Furys match was meh by rasslin standards, but anyone who's ever seen a Fury fight knows that was the most action he's had in a ring.

also lol......everyone speaking outta pocket when they said they weren't watching.

Sabretooth

Tyson Furys match was meh by rasslin standards, but anyone who's ever seen a Fury fight knows that was the most action he's had in a ring.

also lol......everyone speaking outta pocket when they said they weren't watching.

I watch fuckin everything lmao as much as I hate to admit it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

Latina?
giphy.gif

Sabretooth

I still haven't seen Tyson Fury vs Braun Strowman or the universal title match. I'll watch it later when I get home from work before SD.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I saw some highlights on Reddit, so I only spoke on what I saw on there.

It didn’t look bad tbh. Maybe I’ll give it a watch