WWE Creating Network Show Featuring Cruiserweights

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Report: WWE Creating Network Show Featuring Cruiserweights
PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE plans to develop a new show for the debuting WWE Network which will be centered exclusively around cruiserweights. The report notes that WWE has been searching the indy scene for talents weighing in at around 200 pounds for the show.

As previously reported, WWE filmed a test pilot at Florida’s Sunlife University back in December, reportedly loved the feeling of the pilot, and plans to use the venue as the location for the cruiserweight-based show

Why not just use them on SmackDown?!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
A cruiserweight show? They can't even book the show's they have why add more? This will end up with a big glass ceiling to the smaller guys now.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest, if it means I get to see more cruiser-weight style matches I'll settle. You're right though, why they're making it a new show baffles me.

It could be entertaining but it'll probably end up like NXT.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
They should just bring back the cruiser-weight championship back, put it on SmackDown, hire a handful of cruiser-weight's and job done. It's so easy, it'll make SmackDown more interesting aswell.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
They should just bring back the cruiser-weight championship back, put it on SmackDown, hire a handful of cruiser-weight's and job done. It's so easy, it'll make SmackDown more interesting aswell.

They don't really need to hire people tbh. They've got Bryan,Christian, Yoshi , Rey, Cara and Barretta who could fit the cruiserweight mold. Possibly Hunico also.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Don't get me started on that fantasy booking again.

It's like dirty-talk to you isn't it, shame on you! :p

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
If Cruisers can sell masks I'm for them being on RAW if it helps business

Even Hurricane sold decent merchandise for a non-lucha.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:
If Cruisers can sell masks I'm for them being on RAW if it helps business

Even Hurricane sold decent merchandise for a non-lucha.

Agreed.

Though I'd rather have the cruiserweights on SmackDown, push the IC title to the main-event picture and unify the WWE and WHC.