• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- We noted earlier that John Cena was being advertised as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion for the March 8th WWE live event in Allentown, PA, which could be a spoiler for his match with Seth Rollins and current champion Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble.

Shortly after the news was posted this morning, The PPL Center's official website removed the line that referred to Cena as the champion. This would have came from WWE's official press release for the event. The website now just refers to Cena as "one of the most decorated Superstars in WWE history."

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...-potential-royal-rumble-spoiler-on-john-cena/

- Good!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This is the one match where I actually seem to find myself rooting for Cena.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Idk, these things show up every now and then and I can't recall whether they normally end up being true or not so meh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm rooting for anyone but Cena.
MfvPvbo.gif

we know

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'd love for Brock to drop the title, I can barely rember what the belt lools like, what with it rarely ever appearing these days....

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'd love for Brock to drop the title, I can barely rember what the belt lools like, what with it rarely ever appearing these days....

If either Cena or Rollins (regularly or via MITB briefcase) end up winning the title, then Lesnar will invoke his rematch clause, right? Since he won't be working Fast Lane or whatever that PPV's name is, then we'd see the champion (Cena/Rollins) vs the challenger (Lesnar) and the RR winner (Bryan/Reigns) defend the title at Mania.

I don't see much point in having Lesnar drop the title to either Rollins or Cena only to compete for it again at WM 31.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Regardless, the sooner Lesnar loses it, the better as far as I'm concerned.
Lesnar is an amazing champion, everything you could hope for in pro wrestling. Blame WWE for being cheap and Blue. I agree he needs to appear more, but what is the point of rushing him to drop it at this point? This time of year is when he will actually start appearing, plus dropping it at Mania is more impactful and a bigger rub for whoever takes it off of him.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
^ Just to add to 'he will actually start appearing'. I think I've read somewhere he's scheduled to appear 3 weeks in a row after the Rumble.
So it should be interesting.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lesnar is bailing, and Cena is losing the belt at/after WM, probably the night after to Mr. MITB. I'm not disappointed, Heyman is playing Rollins and it's going to screw Bork over.

Cenawinslol.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lesnar is an amazing champion, everything you could hope for in pro wrestling. Blame WWE for being cheap and Blue. I agree he needs to appear more, but what is the point of rushing him to drop it at this point? This time of year is when he will actually start appearing, plus dropping it at Mania is more impactful and a bigger rub for whoever takes it off of him.
Pretty big chance he takes it back at the Fast Lane or whateverthefuckever and we get Cena/Lesnar 27 at WM.