WWE considering weekly legends segments for RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
With the ratings success of the weekly “Legends” segments on Raw, WWE’s booking committee are considering making the feature a regularity by having one former Superstar brought back on every show.

As fun as those were I say no, just no. They have served their purpose. Let them go.

Source

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Eventually they'd run out of relevant legends anyway. I'm not sure how many times Slater can job either. It might be cool to do this temporarily and feed them to someone who can get a boost from them -- like Ambrose for example.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
no more legends pls1!!1!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Asskicker said:
I agree. No more legends. We need to put over the new stars now.

Legends can be used for that. I see them being useful if they were to actually job, but they only come back to win it seems. They're all a bunch of marks.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Depending how long it will be before SCSA is ready again, they might just carry it on until he is back so Slater can job to him. What is the matter WWE, why can't you just wake up and realize you don't need legends, just push Kidd and Riley, it's not hard!

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I'd also have to say no to this, as much as it was great seeing them turn up for Raw 1000, I think every week it would start to get a bit repetitive, plus they'd only be so much they could do with them anyway,