• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Confirms Two Legends For RAW 1/9/17

MGS32

The Game
Technician
So basically Reigns Vs Taker is almost a lock? Meltzer said on WOR last night that major changes have happened to the Mania card.

WWEFan1995

Jobber
I'm glad to see them come back for a night on Raw but still they can make the ratings go up by being smart and being a good business person. I love watching borh shows even if there down at the lowest I love seeing them bring back legends even if they are promoting something. Raw and SmackDown live are great shows with great talent well most of it anyways but seeing legends come back every now and again is great and something the fans to grasp onto.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
I wouldn't consider it a lock, ATM. That rumor should be taken with a grain of salt.
If Meltzer's putting it in the newsletter and has talked about it multiple times its not a rumour to be taken with a grain of salt especially when specifically there has been major changes to the Mania card and Braun's plans have changed (He was originally scheduled to face Reigns at Mania) and now with the Undertaker coming to Raw all signs are pointing at Roman vs Taker.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
If Meltzer's putting it in the newsletter and has talked about it multiple times its not a rumour to be taken with a grain of salt especially when specifically there has been major changes to the Mania card and Braun's plans have changed (He was originally scheduled to face Reigns at Mania) and now with the Undertaker coming to Raw all signs are pointing at Roman vs Taker.

IDGAF about who's putting it where, I'll still take that with a huge grain of salt. :bodallas:

Rosie

Dark Side
They really need the ratings eh?

Prediction: Either HBK or taker, or both kick KO's and Jericho's butt.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
I don't think its ratings tbh, Taker is there for Mania as usual and HBK is promoting WWE's newest film.