• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Confirms signing of PAC

EffectsofRaven

I think back then as well, alot of those types of talents had worked in Mexico, Japan and America and knew what was sucessful and there was more pressure for them to succeed on their ability alone, so they was far more conservative which their approach.

Where as now, everyone is desperate to look as flash as possible, that's what I think the IWC has breed, these wrestlers desperate to get bookings by looking good. Rather than be a solid wrestler, infact the IWC hates the *best* wrestler in wrestling today because he isn't fancy, Cena.

I think PAC won't do overly well but he's certainly have a spot on the card, possibly because he is a good seller, which is a bonus for him.

Mr.Mayhem

Kinda agree with deezy , A good high flyer wrestler is one who knows when to do the right move at the right time . Ring physcology is extremely important to have a good match .

TKK

I've watched a few of his 1PW matches vs. Lionheart, Teddy Hart etc. and nearly all of his matches are spotfests. His style is so good that every move still manages to get you off your seat but, his moveset is going to be completely diluted by the WWE.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
You're right most of these oh my gawd spots get me out of my seat because I need fuckin' leverage when I throw shit at my TV.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I've watched a few of his 1PW matches vs. Lionheart, Teddy Hart etc. and nearly all of his matches are spotfests. His style is so good that every move still manages to get you off your seat but, his moveset is going to be completely diluted by the WWE.

You need to limit someones moveset in WWE, they do have to keep doing this shit a few days a week.

You have someone constantly hopping around for a few years and then their knees are shot.

TKK

You need to limit someones moveset in WWE, they do have to keep doing this shit a few days a week.

You have someone constantly hopping around for a few years and then their knees are shot.

I know. I just stated that they were going to dilute, I didn't question it or complain about it.

I would love if he kept the Reverse Standing Frankensteiner.

AF.

^ Probably not. Look at him.

Doesn't matter, he's a high flyer and a great high flyer at that. He will do fine in the WWE.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Not a fan of Pac. Seen him live on a few shows and to me he is just like a gymnast with ramdon over the top spots with no ryhme or reason. What I find dumb about his sort of stuff is that the only logic to it is to hurt the other guy even more even after you have maybe done enough to win a match, but yet he is hurting himself just as much. Poor signing I think.

Mr.Mayhem

Not a fan of Pac. Seen him live on a few shows and to me he is just like a gymnast with ramdon over the top spots with no ryhme or reason. What I find dumb about his sort of stuff is that the only logic to it is to hurt the other guy even more even after you have maybe done enough to win a match, but yet he is hurting himself just as much. Poor signing I think.

WWE will mold him into their style , cant see him jumping around in the ring like in indy's . All the new signed indy's guys will probably stay in FCW for atleast year and a half of two before getting into main roster , The reason i think WWE has been on a roll signing new talent is because the guys who were in FCW like Ambrose , Damian e.tc.. are ready to or already are on Raw or SD , so thats why they need new talent for FCW .

The New F'n Show

I'm fine with the guy as a Bourne type. Come in entertain the crowd and leave. But he is all about his spots and won't be elevated.

EffectsofRaven

He probably can get over on the microphone.

Scott, you may know abit more than me as I think you said you've seen him a few more time but he has a pretty hench Jordie accent, add something to mix and makes his unique on the microphone.

Dale

Super Moderator
Can't wait for him to speak then an Americans start ranting they can't understand what he's saying, like they first did with Sheamus. :lmao