WWE Confident TNA Star Joining Their Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
This year Hogan said this:

I think this isn't legit since Sting didn't want to leave last year... He didn't even join after WM3 when Hogan convinced Vince to sign him and Sting didn't accepted. I think Sting will end his wrestler career in TNA

Hogan lies ya know and Sting can lie too. Hogan also claimed not be on be steroids.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
This year Hogan said this:

I think this isn't legit since Sting didn't want to leave last year... He didn't even join after WM3 when Hogan convinced Vince to sign him and Sting didn't accepted. I think Sting will end his wrestler career in TNA

I think that post-WM3 story was a complete Hogan lie. Sting wasn't even a big star in NWA/WCW yet when Hogan claims he wanted bring him in and just pass the torch and everything to him. Hogan reaches his peak at Wrestlemania 3, gets the biggest reaction of his career there when he body slammed and defeated Andre, and yet he wants to turn heel and give it all to an unproven talent? This is a guy who wouldn't even put over Sting cleanly as a HEEL the three or so times he faced him when he (Hogan) was past his prime in WCW, never mind his prime and peak in '87.

Also, Sting wanted to jump in 2011 (said so himself in a radio interview) but Vince wanted him to work a full schedule instead of a part-time one so he signed another contract with TNA. If the story posted in this topic has any truth to it, maybe Vince has re-considered and wants an Undertaker/Sting match at Wrestlemania XXX.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I think that post-WM3 story was a complete Hogan lie. Sting wasn't even a big star in NWA/WCW yet when Hogan claims he wanted bring him in and just pass the torch and everything to him. Hogan reaches his peak at Wrestlemania 3, gets the biggest reaction of his career there when he body slammed and defeated Andre, and yet he wants to turn heel and give it all to an unproven talent? This is a guy who wouldn't even put over Sting cleanly as a HEEL the three or so times he faced him when he (Hogan) was past his prime in WCW, never mind his prime and peak in '87.

Also, Sting wanted to jump in 2011 (said so himself in a radio interview) but Vince wanted him to work a full schedule instead of a part-time one so he signed another contract with TNA. If the story posted in this topic has any truth to it, maybe Vince has re-considered and wants an Undertaker/Sting match at Wrestlemania XXX.
That match would be awesome to be honest. It's true that he wasn't a big star when Hogan claimed he wanted to have him in but I think Hogan knows that he could grow in WWF/E.

By the way, Sting said this a month ago or so.

It would be awesome to have had at least one match with him. Again, never say never. I'm happy right where I am at the moment and we'll just see what unfolds here.

Maybe this topic is true but I don't think Vince will sign him as a wrestler just for a match tbh.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Why would anyone even want to see him on WWE tv at this point?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Why would anyone even want to see him on WWE tv at this point?
It's one of those things that no one has ever seen. People love firsts. I'd lie if I said I wouldn't mark seeing him in a WWE ring in any capacity.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
There's no point in Sting even coming to the WWE. He's past his time, and he's built his reputation without the help of WWE. In my opinion, he should never set foot in the company.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
For the past few years we always get reports right around this time that "Sting is in talks with WWE" and "WWE is confident Sting is gonna sign with WWE" but it never happens. Let's face it,he's probably never gonna sign with the WWE and I'm quite alright with that,I don't even want him in TNA.

Reactions: Snowman1