WWE Complaints Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I can list about 50 things, but the biggest complaint is that the creative team can only focus on 4 people at a time. There's so much talent in the mid-card, and it as a whole just feels so damned irrelevant.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Draine said:
I can list about 50 things, but the biggest complaint I have is that the creative team can only focus on 4 people at a time. There's so much talent in the mid-card, and it as a whole just feels so damned irrelevant.

Like said above, stars like The Miz, Ziggler, Wade, etc are just floating about with literally nothing to do, when they're such great talents and something that you could do so much with. It's a real shame.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I heard that they're going to feud Big Show and Christian. I personally like him as a heel, he's great and get's the fans going. The ONE MORE MATCH gimmick is a pretty neat and basic gimmick in my eyes which I like. WWE is missing faces, especially on SmackDown. They should turn Del Rio as a face and keep him on SmackDown.

Oh yeah, it's true. I remember the Show vs Christian reports... Well, who knows? Maybe Show will drop the IC Title to Christian. He would probably do a good job with it, but he's world title caliber.

A face Del Rio could work. He's boring and not really over as a heel, even though he's good in the ring. I'd like to see a face run of his.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Oh yeah, it's true. I remember the Show vs Christian reports... Well, who knows? Maybe Show will drop the IC Title to Christian. He would probably do a good job with it, but he's world title caliber.

A face Del Rio could work. He's boring and not really over as a heel, even though he's good in the ring. I'd like to see a face run of his.

The plus side of that is that Big Show isn't Champion anymore however I don't want to see Christian as an IC Champion when he's World Championship material. He deserves a lot more, he's a Main Eventer.

Del Rio isn't really over and he's starting to get bland, so it's only right if he turns face it could be a great run for him. Interested to see how his run will be like.

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
If Show and Christian feud it should no longer than a month or something, I just think it would push Christian further away from the world title reign he needs, if anything a face Big Show should feud with a heel Zeek or Drew or even his himself just as long he don't have a long boring feud with Christian

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Justin17 said:
If Show and Christian feud it should no longer than a month or something, I just think it would push Christian further away from the world title reign he needs, if anything a face Big Show should feud with a heel Zeek or Drew or even his himself just as long he don't have a long boring feud with Christian

I wouldn't mind Drew feuding Big Show as long as it isn't long and as long as Big Show doesn't have the strap, then it's all good. First objective is avoid Christian feuding Big Show and have Big Show drop the strap.

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
I know right at least Drew has something to do other than jobb

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Justin17 said:
I know right at least Drew has something to do other than jobb

Yeah, atleast he was on the winning team and got to be on WrestleMania, though. You could feud many people with Drew, people like Ted Di, etc.

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Another great undercarder Ted Dibase, the guy can talk trash and had good ring skills enough but, just needs to pushed more, hopefully he will when he returns

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Yeah, atleast he was on the winning team and got to be on WrestleMania, though. You could feud many people with Drew, people like Ted Di, etc.

Yeah, no kidding. When Sin Cara, Justin Gabriel, and Dibiase all get healthy, they'll be great opponents for Drew. For the moment, the only person he can feud with is Khali, the other three babyfaces (Show, Orton, Sheamus) are way too far ahead of him. (Repeat with Jinder Mahal and Hunico). Mid-card fail. Too many guys stuck at the bottom with no way to get up.

Unfortunately, there's no way to get anything good out of a Khali feud because selling for that dope just makes you look bad.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Drew! I had forgotten about him. All that storyline for him to come back and do nothing? Wow. Maybe if they had him beat Khali, but I know they're not doing that. Oh well.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Give the divas more time on tv its not right they get 1 minute matches where as the guys get all the time they want

Stop bringing back old faces from the past. Push the new young talent as there being wasted

The tag team division is a mess sort it out

The US title is being passed around like a parcel give it to someone deserving and make decent feuds

The constant twitter hype is annoying stop it

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The fact that titles don't really mean much anymore, except for the world titles (and sometimes, they don't mean a whole lot either.). I remember there was a time when IC Title feuds would seem almost as important as World Title feus and winning the IC Title actually meant something. Nowadays, only winning the world title is meant to feel special, and not even always then. I always think the first time a wrestler wins the world title should especially be special, and I hate it when it's not. Like Dolph Ziggler being given a ten minute world title reign last year. Why?

I also hate there being two world titles, but I guess with the brand extension, it only makes sense to have two of them. But the brand extension doesn't even exist on Raw anymore, only on the B-show Smackdown.

I hate that the tag team division is almost non-existent compared to how special it used to be back in the day. Thinking of my favorite year, 2000, the tag team divison was large and had good teams that were all interesting in their individual ways - APA, New Age Outlaws, Dudleyz, Edge and Christian, Hardyz, Too Cool, T&A, etc. There was also a large variety of tag teams back in the 80's/90's. I actually legitimately fear that if nothing is done to revive tag team wrestling somehow soon enough, it might be dead for good. As it is now, I almost get the feeling that the reason WWE hasn't already gotten rid of the tag titles (much like the Cruiserweight title) is because tag team wrestling and the tag team titles have always been around. Lance Storm wrote an interesting article on his website once about why tag team wrestling is/has been dying and made some interesting points.

For the most part, that's about it.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
The fact that titles don't really mean much anymore, except for the world titles (and sometimes, they don't mean a whole lot either.). I remember there was a time when IC Title feuds would seem almost as important as World Title feus and winning the IC Title actually meant something. Nowadays, only winning the world title is meant to feel special, and not even always then. I always think the first time a wrestler wins the world title should especially be special, and I hate it when it's not. Like Dolph Ziggler being given a ten minute world title reign last year. Why?

I also hate there being two world titles, but I guess with the brand extension, it only makes sense to have two of them. But the brand extension doesn't even exist on Raw anymore, only on the B-show Smackdown.

I hate that the tag team division is almost non-existent compared to how special it used to be back in the day. Thinking of my favorite year, 2000, the tag team divison was large and had good teams that were all interesting in their individual ways - APA, New Age Outlaws, Dudleyz, Edge and Christian, Hardyz, Too Cool, T&A, etc. There was also a large variety of tag teams back in the 80's/90's. I actually legitimately fear that if nothing is done to revive tag team wrestling somehow soon enough, it might be dead for good. As it is now, I almost get the feeling that the reason WWE hasn't already gotten rid of the tag titles (much like the Cruiserweight title) is because tag team wrestling and the tag team titles have always been around. Lance Storm wrote an interesting article on his website once about why tag team wrestling is/has been dying and made some interesting points.

For the most part, that's about it.

I agree. The titles are completely devalued and are completely meaningless. They really need to look into the titles and find methods on making them mean more. When Cody Rhodes won the IC Championship I legitimately thought that, that championship was going to actually mean something and going to be worth a whole lot more. I will give credit where due and actually say that the championship did mean more however for a short period of time. They changed the strap and so forth then eventually made him feud Booker T. I thought the championship was going somewhere, it was really entertaining. Look at the championship now and look at who's the holder, The Big Show.

I don't mind there being two titles, it only makes sense in my eyes and give's a chance for them to have more feuds and separate's the brands.

I also agree. Looking at back in the day's Tag Teams and comparing them with the Tag Team's we have to this current date is shocking. There's nothing there for the WWE to offer. Yes, we may have a few odd good Tag Teams but no where as good as what we had and what we could have. I feel they should go out and legitimate Tag Teams, give them air time, mic time and actually put them in feuds which obviously would lead to PPV feuds, etc. This is a simple way of pushing the Tag Team Division back up, obviously not what to what it was but would clearly make a difference.