WWE Compares Cena to Superman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
WWE published an article comparing John Cena to Superman. The article notes that many fans refer to him as "SuperCena" for his "seemingly superhuman strength and his ability to emerge victorious even when all of the chips are stacked against him."

:mad2:

:facepalm1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well that's pretty much the reason why, haha.

But the Superman comparisons really need to stop. Superman got beat down, he got his ass kicked on many occasions. He had legit heels to go against and Kryptonite to fight back from. Cena? Lolno

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
deth said:
WWE published an article comparing John Cena to Superman. The article notes that many fans refer to him as "SuperCena" for his "seemingly superhuman strength and his ability to emerge victorious even when all of the chips are stacked against him."

:mad2:

:facepalm1:

Superman please do us all faverioes and crush CENA ONE AND FOR ALL! And prove Cena is not a "superman"!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^ Exactly. WWE actually supports that ridiculous line of thinking and keeps pushing to make him seem like "SuperCena." Absurd.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE is just mocking the IWC and our hate now. I kind of dig it. I like Super heel Cena the more everyone else wants to hate him.

Reactions: Farooq

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ironically the alien is a more fleshed out and humanlike than Cena.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
WWE is just mocking the IWC and our hate now. I kind of dig it. I like Super heel Cena the more everyone else wants to hate him.

I always figured his Heel gimmick was to be that of an unbeatable baby face. I mean essentially he's got it cracked.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm actually a fan of Cena. All the hate he gets just entertains the fuck out of me. I hope he never gets a heel turn, this shit is better then Dragon Ball Z.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, just WWE mocking us instead of worrying about having a nice product as usual.