WWE comes up with a plan to prevent future fan incidents at shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
We noted last night that WWE issued the following statement in regards to the fan who entered the ring before Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho vs. The Wyatt Family at Night of Champions:

"WWE takes the safety of our performers very seriously and any fan entering the ring area will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."
Due to the recent string of WWE fan incidents, word is that the company is looking at pursuing the most stringent prosecution possible for all future fan incidents, according to PWInsider.

WWE usually issues lifetime bans to fans who hop the barrier but having them charged criminally will obviously cause a lot of headaches for the fans who breaks the rules.

Source

Being charged criminally is a way to go. Think twice now, douchebags.

Reactions: Green Jesus

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I want to believe they're actually development wrestlers and WWE for months have been trying new ways to introduce wrestlers and doing this is a new way to play with the fans into thinking those wrestlers are actually fans? What if and only what if these three are going to form a new stable in hopes to reunite the Shield and take them out? What if their goal was to try and take them out one by one and in due time The Shield realizes and understands there are safety in numbers and they need to get as strong as they once were and they understand that only way to do that is to unite and take out these "fans"

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I want to believe they're actually development wrestlers and WWE for months have been trying new ways to introduce wrestlers and doing this is a new way to play with the fans into thinking those wrestlers are actually fans? What if and only what if these three are going to form a new stable in hopes to reunite the Shield and take them out? What if their goal was to try and take them out one by one and in due time The Shield realizes and understands there are safety in numbers and they need to get as strong as they once were and they understand that only way to do that is to unite and take out these "fans"
So a skinny bald guy, a dwarfish potato with dreads and some nerd are going to take out the Shield?

These guys are marks out to make a name for themselves. This has been a problem for a while now with fans getting onto the wrong side of the barricade. A guy almost stabbed Randy Orton two years ago in South Africa for Pete's sake. Not to mention the guy that tried stabbing Ambrose a month or so ago at a house show.

This is either a bunch of marks trying to look cool by jumping the barricade, or loons out to hurt the wrestlers.

Back in the old days when that happened those types of people just got their arms broken and asses kicked and sent on their way, but those are not the times anymore.

Reactions: Butters!

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
It's happening way too much lately. It seems every live event fans are jumping the barricade. All it' doing is embarrassing wrestling fans.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It's about time they take it legal. It's not like it's amusing like streakers running around in football matches, these fans are trying to get into the ring with the performers and we all know how hardcore some WWE fans are. God knows what would happen if a buffoon who knows it's not fake enters the ring and tries to strike an innocent man for playing his role.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
WWE has become more personal and accessible to wrestling fans.
Wrestlers are no longer brutish and tough, they are our friends and we can tweet them, add them to social media 'demand' and autograph.
Fans hijack storylines by being overly rude and condescending from their seats in the arena.
It isn't that they do it, but that the commentary team generally applauds them for having a voice.

People need better home training, but WWE is just as desperate when they make the 'business' so da*n accessible.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
We noted before that WWE was planning on cracking down on fans to try and prevent future incidents where they hop the barriers.

The fan, 37 year old Oscar Ramirez of Houston, who entered the ring at WWE Night of Champions on Sunday was charged with criminal trespass of a property or building with no forced entry, according to PWInsider.

The fan has plead guilty and was sentenced to 10 days in jail. If the case went to trial, he could have faced 1.5 years.

Source

Well, there you have it.

And LOL, I can just imagine the cellmates' reaction to Oscar's answer as to why he's in jail.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
EDIT: Fuck it.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You'd think the smartest way to deal with this would have been to enforce it this way from the start. :hmmm:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The NOC jumper has apparently gotten interviewed.
As noted earlier, 37 year old Oscar Ramirez of Houston, who entered the ring at WWE Night of Champions last Sunday, was jailed and sentenced to 10 days in jail.

The Wrestling Mayhem Show actually chronicled spoke to Ramirez and chronicled his plan to charge the ring. Ramirez wrote on Twitter before the pay-per-view, "It's tempting. It really is... But my spare change is going towards the ppl who have had my back while I was homeless. It will be my last act before I take off with my family. (wwe universe)" The site asked Ramirez why he jumped into the ring.

"It is just a test to see how far I would go or what lengths I would go to for the WWEUniverse," Ramirez said.

SEE ALSO: WWE Issues Statement On Fan Entering The Ring At Night Of Champions

Ramirez also noted that there was no security around him when he hopped the rail. While Ramirez received a ten day sentence, he was actually out in three days for good behavior.
Wrestinglinc

Yeah...... He doesn't seem to have every horse in the stable so to speak.