• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Cleans house. Release week 2016

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Adam Rose's legal troubles are behind him -- for the time being at least.

TMZ Sports has reported that prosecutors have opted to drop the domestic violence case against the former WWE Superstar. Rose and his wife will be getting professional help in order to help out with their marriage.

Rose was arrested last month when he allegedly grabbed his wife by the face, and pulled the phone away from her as she tried to call 911. Later in court, Rose's wife asked the judge to take it easy on him and that he'd been undergoing counseling.

Source

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
What a great promotion, top notch. Really
They already have a fan base. They're gonna be a YouTube wrestling show, and they have a good roster. It's better than GFW or most of the US indies.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
They already have a fan base. They're gonna be a YouTube wrestling show, and they have a good roster. It's better than GFW or most of the US indies.
Their entire current fan base is the WhatCulture marks. Their roster is good, sure, but Adam's fantasy booking is horrible. Also don't want them to be the centerpiece of it all which they probably will be.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Their entire current fan base is the WhatCulture marks. Their roster is good, sure, but Adam's fantasy booking is horrible. Also don't want them to be the centerpiece of it all which they probably will be.
They will be. They already are in fact since they are hyping up this circus by having the youtube guys recruit "their guys" to the roster.

It's a McMahon in every corner, only for the tumblr generation

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
They will be. They already are in fact since they are hyping up this circus by having the youtube guys recruit "their guys" to the roster.

It's a McMahon in every corner, only for the tumblr generation
Exactly.

Their promotion name alone should be enough to tell you the focus will be on them first, the wrestlers second.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm open minded about WCPW. As a person who is a NOAH mark, I've come to deal with incompetence and retardation in promotions. :dawg: