• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Clash of Champions 2016 Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
That's how they actually feel lol. The only way wwe will turn Roman is if they feel like it not if the fans want it.
Those idiots claiming he sucks would be all on his dick in a nanosecond if he turned heel.

"Roman sucks" or "Cena sucks" is just neckbeards basically pleading "let us love you dammit"

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Those idiots claiming he sucks would be all on his dick in a nanosecond if he turned heel.

"Roman sucks" or "Cena sucks" is just neckbeards basically pleading "let us love you dammit"
LVJjDfs.png

Fauche

Trips giving that nod to Kev is like that moment of supreme affirmation I always dreamed of having with my dad

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

If a turn is done right it should get people to look at that talent differently. Sometimes all they need is a fresh gimmick.

Deezy

DZ PZ
If a turn is done right it should get people to look at that talent differently. Sometimes all they need is a fresh gimmick.
Nothing wrong with the current gimmick.....people who don't live off their parents and act like their opinion is fact refuse to admit that.