WWE CHANGES TV TAPING PLANS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Tuesday 12/18 Raw taping in Pittsburgh, PA is now a Supershow TV taping so WWE can pre-tape their television episodes for the holiday week.

The 12/17 Raw taping (location not announced, so maybe there is something to Mike Johnson's theory that they can run Brooklyn two nights in a row) will likely be a Supershow taping as well.

Sauce

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Guess a few get tickets as early gifts.

Yeah I suppose. I think I might go to a WWE show next time they're in England.
66hqD.png

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Do it, WM revenge usually is decent. TNA are really cool live also around January.

You've been to a TNA event in the U.K? When did this happen?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
January this year I think it was the 25th (know it was really close to my b-day) they only went to Nottingham ( the one I went to) Glasgow and London I think though.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
January this year I think it was the 25th (know it was really close to my b-day) they only went to Nottingham ( the one I went to) Glasgow and London I think though.

I'm going to say Nottingham would be ideal for me too, I'll have to wait and see for next year. :eek:tunga: