WWE Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
According to WWE.com John Cena will vacate the WWE title at No Mercy.....wether the injury their claiming is real or not I don't know but they're going with it and have him out for a few months...also it might have to do with the old news that he was going to film The Marine 2

LKP

Yeah its a real injury,just a good coinsidence that cena was going to go out of it the night after Nm anyways. I think a battle royal(all brands) will take place at the start of the show and the last two will fight under LMS rules as the main event.

PeepShow

Or maybe.........

Well, things dont seem to be working with John Morrison as he hasnt been on TV in a while, so they decide to bring out JOHNNY NITRO and in a shocking turn of events, he wins the WWE TITLE!!!

What a great PPV!!!

LKP

Nha man plus hes john morrison now it wont work wwe title is to high for him. Ecw title suited him. I say hbk should come back into it soon but thats just me.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Orton or Kennedy will most likely be the ones in the running, But they will most probably cut the little feud between McMahon & HHH and put the belt on HHH.

3lions

Reaction score
Jericho returns at No Mercy and becomes the WWE Champion ...

J/k, Orton *should* still win the title, and then defend agaist Triple H after No Mercy. As for Orton's opponent Sunday? I've no idea. Kennedy? Jeff? Jericho/HBK?

LKP

Yeh a title run for hhh will be good about royal rumble time. Its ortons time for about 3 months now on raw that would be sweet tv with hhh vs orton on raw.

Travis40

I just read somewhere that WWE will not have Jericho return until later on after NM because they want to stretch this story out and make tons of vids.

But I think that...YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR VAL VENIS ON WWE.COM...j/k, but still vote for him, anyways I think that somehow they'll do HHH/Umaga/Orton for the title, becuase they don't have anyone else but Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy

Weebo

Reaction score
I really think that it should be either Orton, HHH or Kennedy with the title. F' all the people that are voting for Val Venis. He got beat down by Santena last night. What WWE could get beat down by Santano

Reaction score
^^^lol.....well anyone can beat Val right now...especially the way he's being booked....unless this is some way to bring Val back but I highly doubt it

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I just read on WrestlingAttitude that Vince is going to kick off ECW with an announcement on the fate of the WWE title.

Looks like all of our questions should be answered tonight.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Or maybe.........

Well, things dont seem to be working with John Morrison as he hasnt been on TV in a while, so they decide to bring out JOHNNY NITRO and in a shocking turn of events, he wins the WWE TITLE!!!

What a great PPV!!!

You can get the fuck outta here with that bullshit idea.

With the supposed injury sidelining him for 6-8 months and the movie being filmed, Cena will be out for atleast a year, that could be a good thing or a bad thing.