SummerSlam WWE Champ vs DB at Summerslam?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So, I'm not sure if we can already spoil stuff or not, but anyway, let's go. Cena retained the title and DB didn't win MITB. Some people expected him to win and challenge Cena at Summerslam for the belt, and the way he lost it seems like he may feud with Curtis Axel, but let's say he just destroys Axel tonight and moves on to a feud with Cena over the belt, and we have Cena/DB set for Summerslam. How would you build the match, would you turn DB, keep him face, and how would you promote the match? And how about the match itself, how would you book it? Who would go over, and how? Would Randy Orton cash in afterwards?

Personally I'd have DB stay face and say that he wants to prove he's the best, Cena doing his thing saying you have to earn the belt, but have some tension, don't make them point out every 5 seconds that they respect each other. Similar to Orton/DB towards the end, both faces but they'd still attack each other and all. As far as the match goes, it'd be a long match ofc, very close between them, and in the end I'd have DB win just like the British Bulldog won the IC belt from Hart at SS '92, reversing some sort of pinfall maneuver such as the small package (actually if it were up to me I'd do the exact same sequence with the Sunset Flip reversal, but still, the story is the same), then afterwards the shake hands and what not, but then Orton comes out and attacks DB, cashing in and winning the belt. Then they feud over it for a while. What would you do?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Bryan comes out and faces Orton. Defeats him and gets a title shot. (I made it short because I don't think it'll happen since it's rumored a triple threat match involving Cena, Henry and Ryback)

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Bryan comes out and faces Orton. Defeats him and gets a title shot. (I made it short because I don't think it'll happen since it's rumored a triple threat match involving Cena, Henry and Ryback)

screw bryan again! just like i was screw in the iwt for 1,000! But i said it going orton vs. cena at summerslam! he going like cena last year!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Orton isn't as stupid as Cena. Orton wouldn't waste that opportunity.

It’s been reported for a few weeks now that WWE Champion John Cena will be feuding with
Daniel Bryan this summer.
We can confirm that as of this past weekend, Cena vs. Bryan is expected to headline next month’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.
According to F4wonline.com, Cena and Bryan’s real-life girlfriends, the Bella Twins, will be involved in the storyline. The twin Divas boyfriends wrestling each each other in the main event of SummerSlam will be spotlighted on the new Total Divas reality show.
There are plans for John Cena to do an angle on RAW where he asks the WWE Universe who his next challenger should be, with fans picking Bryan.

LOL! Vote for CM Punk! JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
It’s been reported for a few weeks now that WWE Champion John Cena will be feuding with
Daniel Bryan this summer.
We can confirm that as of this past weekend, Cena vs. Bryan is expected to headline next month’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.
According to F4wonline.com, Cena and Bryan’s real-life girlfriends, the Bella Twins, will be involved in the storyline. The twin Divas boyfriends wrestling each each other in the main event of SummerSlam will be spotlighted on the new Total Divas reality show.
There are plans for John Cena to do an angle on RAW where he asks the WWE Universe who his next challenger should be, with fans picking Bryan.

LOL! Vote for CM Punk! JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!
That was written before the triple threat stuff. Search a bit. I actually don't want to do it tbh.