WWE CEO Vince McMahon No Longer Billionaire After Losing $350 Million In A Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Meh. The stock price was artificially inflated due to the rampant speculation about the new TV deal and the expectation of the WWEN to be huge from the get-go. Since the deal was not as huge as expected (although it's still expected to pay off two or three times what the last deal did) and the WWEN has less than three quarters of a million subscribers (which isn't bad considering all the questions surrounding its launch), the stock price took a tumble, which led to it taking an even bigger dip than it should have.

As usual, the stock price shot up based on speculation and then plummeted more than it should have, leading to Vince's stock (and everybody else who owns stock in the company's stock) took a hit.

wk

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fixed it for you lol... WWE will never go out of business unless by choice.
lmao you need to go into the TNA section more. Close/Shut the doors Dixie, it's over is BLFFL's /reply to any and everything TNA does that people are interested in talking about.

1.6 bil to 750 million? Let's be honest, what the fuck does he care about that other money? His son is rich as fuck, his daughter is a 9 unless in the gym and he is the prototype of the next man to be turned into half machine or be frozen in search of living forever.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
lmao you need to go into the TNA section more. Close/Shut the doors Dixie, it's over is BLFFL's /reply to any and everything TNA does that people are interested in talking about.

1.6 bil to 750 million? Let's be honest, what the fuck does he care about that other money? His son is rich as fuck, his daughter is a 9 unless in the gym and he is the prototype of the next man to be turned into half machine or be frozen in search of living forever.

I'll stay away from the TNA section... it won't be there in another year or so anyway lol

I agree.. Vince wipes his ass with thousand dollar bills... lol... Cyber Vince - The Man of the Future! That would be scary as hell lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
In the Forbes article I guess it mentions that since Wrestlemania Vince McMahon has lost a little over $842 million, holy dear god that's over 50% of what he had but again this was partially expected, just not that much I believe, WWE should still survive though.

Article talking about the $842 million loss.