WWE Carmella is Little Jimmy CONFIRMED!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Van "Little Jimmy" Dale applied to be part of WWE Tough Enough in 2010, but withdrew from the selection process after being accepted as a Laker Girl and moving to Los Angeles.

Carmella allegedly withdrew her contract to instead be a Laker Girl. Cheerleading is basically hyping the crowd or audience.

He cut a vengeful promo the following week at the 2011 WWE Draft, breading and degrading the entire WWE Universe. It was during this promo that Lil' Jimmy, Truth's perception of the younger audience, was born.

Referring to the crowd as "lil jimmy", R Truth acting as a "cheerleader" to hype them up...

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

In June 2013, Van "Little Jimmy" Dale signed a contract with WWE and was assigned to their developmental brand NXT in Orlando, Florida.

Carmella "signed" with NXT in 2013 of June only a few months prior to this:

On the whereabouts of Little Jimmy, which was the brainchild of WWE head Vince McMahon, R-Truth states, "Man, that kid's back with his mom! I needed a break from him, we weren't getting along too well. Good riddance if you ask me!"

- Speaking to WWE Magazine Nov. 2013

About one year later...

Carmella made her debut on the September 4, 2014 episode of NXT

And now?

CARMELLA IS LITTLE JIMMY CONFIRMED!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is a picture of R Truth with Little Jimmy:

RTRU_08202012jg_0009.jpg

When you take this same picture and flip it, max out the brightness, and then invert the colors you get this:

dsgs.jpg