WWE Bringing Back Paul Heyman???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Apparently there has been some internal talk of bringing back former ECW boss Paul Heyman, but not in a creative capacity. Dave Meltzer is reporting that the idea be discussed would have Heyman returning to the fold as a heel manager. At this point, Vince McMahon is said to be lukewarm to the idea, with the creative forces of Brian Gewirtz, Michael Hayes and Bruce Prichard heavily lobbying against it.

-----------------------------
I've always liked Heyman, but I don't think the WWE will bring him back and when Stephanie gets involved with it then I don't think he will be coming back. But Michael Hayes is the least creative person on that staff and needs to shut his damn mouth because all he has done to the WWE is hinder it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Damn... they might be bringing back Heyman... you know the funny part about that is if Vince sent him home never to be seen again, why is he bringing him back.I think they should have just left Heyman the way he was before he was sent home

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Hope He does come back, no matter how pissed the fans get but then again 'controversy creates cash!'

Shame he won't be in creative team. Thats my take on things and people might disagree. But thats life :D

EDIT:
they should have just left Heyman the way he was before he was sent home

And that was?

3lions

Reaction score
Heel ECW GM. That's how.

Heyman won't return to WWE TV for a longgg time. Trust me on that one. Neither Vince or Steph like him (especially Steph) and I don't see what purpose Heyman would serve being back on TV. He has already done his thing in the new ECW and if he were to return, he could only return to that brand, as it would be weird otherwise. And if he did return to ECW, then it wouldn't co-inscide with Vince's new direction of ECW.

Let his contract run out and let him do his own thing.

Markz

Reaction score
I Don't even know why they would do this, if they have to bring him in they should have him ECW GM, nothing else! I don't even like the guy and I don't want him on the show.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
What I am saying Fanatic is that they should have left Heyman as GM of Ecw and not send him home like theve done before

Defiant One

Reaction score
The only good way to bring him was in a creative capacity, anything other than that eh, and since they dont want him in that form anymore, they should just leave him alone.

Great One

I'd love to see Heyman back as any role just back in the WWE, but he seems to hated backstage for some reason, maybe because he can actually think of decent ideas for the business so yeah fuck him we don't need those kind of smart guys in the WWE! -Vince

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
I Like Heyman And I Think That He Is Probably One Of The Best Minds In The Business Creatively And IMO He Is Better Than Stephanie When It Comes To Being A Creative Team Member.

And The Last I Recall On This Matter Was JR Ixnaying It On His Blog Saying That "He Has A Number Of Projects In The Works None Of Them To Do With Wrestling As Far As I Know - Possibly A Movie?".

So I Don't Know How Strong This Rumour Is. But I'd Be All For It.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'd rather see him as a mouthpeice for Chris Benoit. They say Benoit can't talk. Well with Heyman, they could make him a legit killer.

phantomgerald

^^^no way in hell would heyman become a manager again unless he has a stable

Great One

^^^What... Heyman's onscreen speciality is a singles manager.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I really hope that Paul Heyman comes back. He would be really effective as a singles manager. He can help people that aren't that good on the mic, like Lashley (heel though). He would be a great heel manager.

He could also be a good manager, heel managers are always my favourite.