• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Breaking Point 2009 Discussion Thread

PeepShow

Wait, so Orton/Cena is an I Quit match on an all submission PPV?

Makes sense I guess...

kingovkings

Im assuming Punk get DQed or something like that. I cant see him losing his title just yet so this should be quite intresrting match. Hope Taker puts punk over a bit and doesn't make him look weak. I think they could have a pretty good match together. I just dont see Taker submitting to punk though.

kingovkings

LMAO my bad, Guess i never thought that through before i wrote it eh =/. Im kinda at a loss to what will happen hopefully Punk gets Taker to submit but i really cant see it TBH.

Soulpower

The only way I see Punk beating Taker is if hits the MMA Elbows on Taker until the ref is forced to stop the match. Either that, or Taker will lock in the whatever its called submission, and Punk will pass out before tapping out, thus retaining the title.

noumenon

I'm going for a DQ finish as well. That seems to be their favorite way of keeping title feuds going lately.

Soulpower

DX vs Legacy in a Submissions Count Anywhere match has been added to the PPV.

PeepShow

The only way I see Punk beating Taker is if hits the MMA Elbows on Taker until the ref is forced to stop the match. Either that, or Taker will lock in the whatever its called submission, and Punk will pass out before tapping out, thus retaining the title.

MichaelCole-Takersubmission.gif