• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wwe boring

Vag58

Jobber
Reaction score
I've been watching the WWE for ever and I have to say, it has just become sooooo predictable, the PPV last night- was anybody surprised that Rollins and Cena won?

I'm done with it and so are my kids, I could write better stuff in my sleep.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
yea nobody is digging the current product. The in ring product is fine but you can't just trot out two solid workers for a good match without giving someone a reason to care first. this is where the E fails much more often than not

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
For me it's not even an issue. Predictable does not equal bad.

Hell, this isn't even bad. I enjoy it. But apparently I'm odd because I enjoy wrestling in general.

Reactions: Roadster

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Must we have comments like this? plenty of inferior wrestling forums to post on if this is your only addition to the topic at hand.

:okay:
In my opinion it doesn't matter if it's predictable as long as it is entertaining, Sure we knew Cena was going to win and most of us don't like it but the match was still entertaining as hell.
I've been watching the WWE for ever and I have to say, it has just become sooooo predictable, the PPV last night- was anybody surprised that Rollins and Cena won?

I'm done with it and so are my kids, I could write better stuff in my sleep.

What, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan would hold every single championship?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I caught the last 25-30 minutes of the main event last night because I was that bored, and it was awful. Seriously dreadful. I've never seen so much back and forth in one match: climb the ladder, get pulled down, finisher, repeat. Terrible.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I enjoyed last night's ppv from beginning to end. Action was good. Stories were told, characters put over. Don't need to ask for more from simple wrestling.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. If I was that Family Guy would be funny

I honestly think I am just approaching it in a different way.
how's that? without any expectation?

I sometimes think I just hate wrestling but then I can put on a random PPV from 10-15 years ago and be entertained so idk. every character outside of 2-3 is the same.

I suppose I watch for character and storyline more so than wrestling. from an in ring perspective the product is fine. they just suck at giving us a reason to care about the matches