• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Biggest disappointment of 2013

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I remember myself giving Henry a slight chance to win before all of the negativity on this board starting to set in about how they were building this up to be Cena's best title reign ever and blah blah blah.

I still died a little inside seeing Henry tap out so quickly to the lamest submission finisher in the history of the world.

KingCaz15

Jobber
I remember myself giving Henry a slight chance to win before all of the negativity on this board starting to set in about how they were building this up to be Cena's best title reign ever and blah blah blah.

I still died a little inside seeing Henry tap out so quickly to the lamest submission finisher in the history of the world.
Henry tapping out pissed me off

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.

Seriously man! Remember when itty-bitty Rey put Cena's submission on him and did it 10x better. Come on now, Henry's too good for this shit.

leojay

Champion
Lack of story telling and character development in non-main event programs, lack of continuity.

Really ruins every other "feud" going on when it's the standard "hey, let's fight because fighting is fun!" stuff with no background whatsoever. I think it's going to ruin The Wyatt Family in the long run personally.