• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Battleground 2014 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Good set-up for SummerSlam, but it's unfortunate that they booked a match and then didn't deliver on the PPV. Glad I pay for the network instead of dropping money on a bait and switch.

Swinny

Wyatt vs. Jericho, here we go! Very interesting match and one I never thought we'd be seeing now, just a month or two ago.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Good set-up for SummerSlam, but it's unfortunate that they booked a match and then didn't deliver on the PPV. Glad I pay for the network instead of dropping money on a bait and switch.

I agree. It's a fantastic build to SummerSlam, and of this was Raw, it wouldn't matter, but why book it on PPV? I'm glad my shows are basically free with the Network.

I'd pay for it without the PPV inclusion, as I was already paying for that shitty 24/7 Classics, so these are free to me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'd pay for it without the PPV inclusion, as I was already paying for that shitty 24/7 Classics, so these are free to me.
Yeah, the PPV's are really just a great bonus, the network content is pretty much good enough for me. Now if they can just get that Monday Night Wars show up and running I'll be even happier.