• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Battleground 2014 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Drew

Sigh, every month its the same pointless argument about stupid shit like electroplate belts that don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. I fully expect more complaining (not necessarily from here mind you) if Reigns doesn't win tonight.

Eh, what can you do? Enjoy the show is my motto, don't let who wins or loses get in the way of that enjoyment and you'll feel a whole lot better about it.

Unless Kane wins the title tonight. If that happens, I'll join everyone in the bitching. :lol:

Fuji speaks truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Sigh, every month its the same pointless argument about stupid shit like electroplate belts that don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. I fully expect more complaining (not necessarily from here mind you) if Reigns doesn't win tonight.

Eh, what can you do? Enjoy the show is my motto, don't let who wins or loses get in the way of that enjoyment and you'll feel a whole lot better about it.

Unless Kane wins the title tonight. If that happens, I'll join everyone in the bitching. :lol:

BTW welcome to the LD, it's nice seeing in here for at least the PPV cards.

Oh, and I can't help but get invested in who wins! I'm passionate! :p

Why hate on Kane, though? He most dope, yo.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Although I can't see how the belts don't "mean anything" when they are what drives the whole show.
They drive the storylines for the matches (sometimes), sure, but all I care about these days is the actual match itself. Who wins is secondary to how good the performance is, if that makes sense? I mean, Lesnar/Punk didn't need a title to be amazing, nor did Lesnar/Cena for that matter.

Now that I think about it, maybe they will take the belt off Cena tonight since the rumoured Lesnar/Cena match at SummerSlam definitely wouldn't need a title to be great.

Why hate on Kane, though? He most dope, yo.

I liked Kane back in the day, and when he was the authority's enforcer, but he shouldn't be near the title scene these days.

Drew

The crowd can react to whatever it wants, doesn't mean they have charisma.

Maybe they have a little, but I don't really have a sense for who their character is supposed to be, especially has individuals.

I've never watched one of their matches and been like "damn, I love these guys." It could just be me, I'm not too worried about it. I'm not hating on them or anything.

I have said man I love the Usos so I guess were just at a cross roads.

Can't make you like someone you clearly don't.

Like Fuji has said I try to enjoy everyone. But sometimes it I guess you can't.

I still remember you being big I to Emma. But as she was presented on Raw she flat out sucked. I just didn't see her character being anything.

So I know what it's like to have someone tell you someone is good and you not agree with them.

Kross Rhodes

Fuji speaks truth.

Still not sure why you can't be invested in the show, but anyways, who doesn't expect John Cena to win tonight? :lol:

Kross Rhodes

I have said man I love the Usos so I guess were just at a cross roads.

Can't make you like someone you clearly don't.

Like Fuji has said I try to enjoy everyone. But sometimes it I guess you can't.

I still remember you being big I to Emma. But as she was presented on Raw she flat out sucked. I just didn't see her character being anything.

So I know what it's like to have someone tell you someone is good and you not agree with them.

I can't make you like Emma either, but I do want to point Emma started out as a heel got the Universe to fall in love with her and do her dance every time she came out! :p

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Still not sure why you can't be invested in the show, but anyways, who doesn't expect John Cena to win tonight? :lol:
I'm invested in the show in the sense that I hope the matches are good, but again, its not the storylines I'm here to watch, just the 'rasslin.

Also, in regards to Emma, they need to make her character a klepto, the shit just writes itself.

Drew

I'm invested in the show in the sense that I hope the matches are good, but again, its not the storylines I'm here to watch, just the 'rasslin.

Also, in regards to Emma, they need to make her character a klepto, the shit just writes itself.

You mean sport entertainment Fuji.

You're here to watch that.

Kross Rhodes

Invested in the show? I am

When I say invested, I mean care enough to get mad when people you like don't win.

For the record I've calmed down a lot in the last few years. Back in 2009 I threw things when Cena defeated Orton in that Iron Man Match!

:rofl: