• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Backlash confirmed to be held in France

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If Roman can't beat Corbin without interference I'd take major issue lol but I also would like that especially bc the crowd will most likely still go nuts for Corbin:lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Corbin will be on his 6th month as NXT champion by then. He’ll face Von Wagner in the opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
If Roman can't beat Corbin without interference I'd take major issue lol but I also would like that especially bc the crowd will most likely still go nuts for Corbin:lol
Roman should have been able to beat most of his opponents without interference. It's the only real issue with the Bloodline stuff right now.
Corbin will be on his 6th month as NXT champion by then. He’ll face Von Wagner in the opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'd be fucking ecstatic if Corbin would be NXT champ by then. Honestly I think the one thing his character needed his entire run was a meaningful Championship reign. Never got a run with a world title and his only US/IC run was a couple months with the US in 2017.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Roman should have been able to beat most of his opponents without interference. It's the only real issue with the Bloodline stuff right now.

I'd be fucking ecstatic if Corbin would be NXT champ by then. Honestly I think the one thing his character needed his entire run was a meaningful Championship reign. Never got a run with a world title and his only US/IC run was a couple months with the US in 2017.

I don't really have an issue with the interference in a vacuum it's just that it's every match. Only a few times has it been really deflating while watching live. It'd help if he did TV matches against lesser guys every now and then (hard to sell with his current status I guess) just to beat them clean. It doesn't hurt anyone to have a dominant heel win clean sometimes lol even before the interference he was always uppercutting people in the dick

Cwalker

I don't really have an issue with the interference in a vacuum it's just that it's every match. Only a few times has it been really deflating while watching live. It'd help if he did TV matches against lesser guys every now and then (hard to sell with his current status I guess) just to beat them clean. It doesn't hurt anyone to have a dominant heel win clean sometimes lol even before the interference he was always uppercutting people in the dick
Miss the days early in his heel run where he was beating up Rey or Woods weekly on free TV

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Miss the days early in his heel run where he was beating up Rey or Woods weekly on free TV

I still think Woods was gonna get that Rumble title match before he got hurt, Roman lost to him by DQ and never got his win back, shit was insane

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I honestly think he didn't need interference for Jey Uso, and hell probably not even for LA Knight. Definitely not for Sami Zayn.

I get using the interference, but it constantly doing it makes each subsequent interference mean less and less.
I still think Woods was gonna get that Rumble title match before he got hurt, Roman lost to him by DQ and never got his win back, shit was insane
Nah man Woods didn't win via DQ they declared the match a no contest.