WWE Anonymous Cam: The thing that is coming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but it has a WWE brand logo on his Youtube that says something like verified.

- Everyone can get a verified logo on their Youtube

But why hasn't WWE taken ANY action against it?
They have enough power to connect with the Youtube ''bosses'' to delete the Anon's account or remove the verified logo..

:pity2:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wouldn't the first one be on WWE's website, if they'd actually promote this?

The second one's obviously fake.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
Wouldn't the first one be on WWE's website, if they'd actually promote this?

The second one's obviously fake.

Why would they? If something mysterious is coming, which ''kayfabe wise'' WWE doesn't know a thing about, why would they promote it?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I didn't watch the videos and sort of caught this thing in the middle, you guys are actually thinking that current WWE is promoting stuff that has to do with capturing videos of women changing? Doesn't seem likely.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Yeah but it has a WWE brand logo on his Youtube that says something like verified.

They have enough power to connect with the Youtube ''bosses'' to delete the Anon's account or remove the verified logo..

it also says on his twitter its a wwe confirmed channel, also hyping it just to troll

Crayo said:
Because it's fake and wasn't aired on RAW, lol.

because according to he/she/it its "airing" on the 28th. and I do now realize it is fake, but since many think this debut promo is real, I think it should be acknowledged by wwe to tell the believers its fake, and plus tell all the hype on twitter is fake as well.

damn I hate this troll, :sad: because its a good idea for a gimmick(not the "diva" spying part) but still could be interesting. Exposing people, talking in a dark creepy voice. It could be GTV remix lol

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Guess time will tell.

Damn dude, This person says on twitter they want people attending the show to bring signs saying "fear anonymous" or chant "fear anonymous" I wonder how many idiots will do it. lmao

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Mizfit said:
Damn dude, This person says on twitter they want people attending the show to bring signs saying "fear anonymous" or chant "fear anonymous" I wonder how many idiots will do it. lmao

Remember.... ''Merica''

Reactions: Snowman1

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Mizfit said:

Stereotypical things about America...

For example:

ab8fe96d58affccff39dcd69883789c9.jpg

6f97b1bd987a6b58b94f6778a29b4b42.jpg

Bobby Ray

Jobber
Reaction score
Even if those anonymous cam videos aren't real, I'll use my imagination and pretend they are.

:fap:

acailler

Reaction score
Anonymous ?@WWEAnonymousCam
@CMPunk I hate you. That is all.
Expand

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:

Why has WWE not taken action? Because they don't care about an online troll who isn't doing any damage to their product. The casuals don't see these videos and us smarks just don't care other than chuckling at them.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Why would they? If something mysterious is coming, which ''kayfabe wise'' WWE doesn't know a thing about, why would they promote it?

But they have deleted his videos on his multiple other suspended accounts in the past, and I'm sure they'll delete this new batch soon.

I'm genuinely in shock how you're taking this seriously. :shock: