WWE Announces YouTube Pre-Show For The 1,000th RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
On July 23 at 7:30/6:30C, WWE will host a special Monday Night Raw Pre-Show that will stream live on WWE.com and on WWE's official YouTube channel, FanNation (YouTube.com/WWEFanNation). Fans can also relive the very first episode of Monday Night Raw at http://youtu.be/oozq-oOgdjI.

Since its debut, Monday Night Raw has been among cable's most watched regularly scheduled programs. To see how WWE Superstars are preparing for its new permanent start time, 8/7C, watch USA's new promo: http://youtu.be/DlyZYOZFQuA

Source: PW & WWE

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's a good idea. It should hype us up even more for the show, and it could give us clues as to what will happen later on that evening.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
It's a good idea. It should hype us up even more for the show, and it could give us clues as to what will happen later on that evening.

Exactly, It could also be a good time, to have a segment or two with some legends that are there.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
:dafuq: A preshow... for Raw.. Well okay. Thought the point of the PPV preshows were to get people to order the PPV.. But I know I will be watching it anyway regardless of my criticism :true:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
:dafuq: A preshow... for Raw.. Well okay. Thought the point of the PPV preshows were to get people to order the PPV.. But I know I will be watching it anyway regardless of my criticism :true:

WWE might realize they've got too much going on to cram into 3 hours! - Oh dear..

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
This better be a good, entertaining and well booked match..

No squashes.. :kobe:

Reaction score
HeatherSays said:

WWE did say they'd be treating this RAW like a PPV. They're just filling in some spots because they have a lot of things planned for 3 hours only.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
How come you're not watching Leo C?

Cause he has a limited bandwidth allowance :terry: