WWE Announces Themes For Upcoming Three Hour Episodes Of Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwmania said:
In addition to the return of the King of the Ring tournament for the Nov. 29 episode of Monday Night Raw, themes for two other three-hour episodes of the program have been announced.

The Nov. 15 episode of Raw taking place in Hershey, Pennsylvania will feature an “Old Schoolâ€￾ theme with appearances by WWE Legends. Advertising for the show is as follows: “WWE throws it back Old School when Monday Night Raw takes place live from Hershey’s Giant Center! See your favorite Raw/SmackDown and WWE Legends Live in Hershey!â€￾

It has also been announced that the Dec. 13 Raw in New Orleans, Louisiana will feature the annual Slammy Awards show. Superstars from both Raw and SmackDown are scheduled to appear.

A thread discussing the return of KOTR can be found HERE

I always like it when they have legends return and we get to relive a bit of the WWE past. They always have plenty of wrestlers who are willing to come back and hopefully they can get some big names like Stone Cold and The Rock to at least give a video promo but preferably they can get them to show up.

I really don't like the current version of the Slammy Awards as I find it to be a waste of tv time. They rarely use it to produce and continue storylines which is how it should be used.

I do like that they have decided to theme each 3 hour episode rather than just having a regular RAW with an extra hour.

What do you think about the themes?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I for one actually like all these themes. It's nice to see the WWE changing things up a bit and really trying to interest the fans rather than just a generic show. However I can't help but wonder if they will just subject us to a loada crap :/

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
There is always that chance that the show will be terrible but I give it hope that they will book something entertaining. Less of the stupid skits and more focussing on the history of the show. Especially with the Legends episode, give them promo time and show some videos of their old matches, possibly give them a match or two on the show as well.