• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE announces Survivor Series set for Chicago

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm enjoying the recent trend of Smackdown being in the same arena the night before.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Probably not. Allstate Arena is right next to 2 Highway off ramps and it holds a population of 3500 or so.

However, if it's snowing like hell and miserable af, then yes, it would be.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
super interesting tid bit -

Last Survivor Series ft War Games was at TD Garden - Next Blood and Guts this month is also at TD Garden
This will be a WWEs big 4 PPV in Chicago only a few months after All Out at United Center in September.

Some fun competition here! Need Sasha to show up for AEW and PUNK vs ROMAN in Chicago lfg :p

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Got no issues with that. Bring that money in. Spend some money to make some money never hurt anyone.

Regardless the company, competition is always a good thing.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
yeah so long as they aint running out the same time (not counting collision and a ppv, that cant be helped) more business is good business as far as I am concerned

1693771475062.gif