• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE announces Hall of Fame Ceremony, NXT Stand and Deliver for WrestleMania Week

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Actually, getting to the American Airlines center that early if I go to the midnight GCW show the night before would be a pretty tough ask I'm realizing :heston

Cwalker

Saturday morning? :deandre Gonna be a hard sell.

Didn’t they package tickets for Mania last year? They should look into doing something like that again. Like if you’re attending Night 1 of Mania, for an additional fee you can get tickets to Stand and Deliver.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Shit it's just like the Elimination Chamber this Saturday....ain't no thang for me.

I can stay sober the night before...... :side:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Shit it's just like the Elimination Chamber this Saturday....ain't no thang for me.

I can stay sober the night before...... :side:
I think it’s more like for the people going that it’s bold. Like that’s early af to get people in the building and everything.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I does start at the same time as the Saudi shows good point, maybe viewership for those has been fine and thats why they're fine sticking NXT here. Otherwise I'm not sure why they wouldn't just leave them in the PC lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
They better hope they have traffic mapped out perfectly for people going to both shows....because that's exactly who's going.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They better hope they have traffic mapped out perfectly for people going to both shows....because that's exactly who's going.
I think there should be a few hours in between unless they have some other stuff scheduled too, probably assuming most people go back to their hotels before heading to Mania. Gonna be crazy packed of a weekend tho