WWE Anime feat. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
xtreme championship

i'm new around here, and i don't know who the Extreme champion is... but quite frankly that doesn't matter to me. he's not as hardcore, he's not as tough, and most importantly he's not as Extreme as me. I've got some business to take care of now. so, i'm calling you out to a title shot next week at Hardcore impact. so tell me, ddep down are you the extreme champion you makes yourself out to be? or the extreme pussy we all know you really are.

Reaction score
you cannot ask for title matches you have to get them by good roleplays wait your time and you could get a shot at the title. My wrestler the Aussie Battler is the X-Treme Champ and is defending the title at Final Impact against The Great Aria.

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
You can't make/accept challenges to one another. You have to plea for them to the writers and mods. Request whatever match to the mods then wait for their reply, because ultimately it's up to them.

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
2 Politicians You'd Most Like To See In A Last Man/Woman Standing Match

Bill Clinton v Hillary Clinton: This Tag-Team has been together for about 25 years, and despite Bill's turning heel on her, Hillary doesn't dump for another partner or go solo. Some reasons are obvious. He has the mike skills she uses to get over. And he's the natural technician in the arena. She siezed on a natural perormer and saw him as a ticket to the top of the bloodsport.

Now she's trying to use her links to Bill and the Clinton name as a vehicle to her own presidency. What if Bill made a public pronouncement denouncing her and publicly dumped her?

Vince McMahon couldn't miss an oppurtunity like that! Summerslam would be headlined by Hillary v Bill, for the title of survivor of the "Most Cynically Power Hungry Say-Anything-to-Win politician In the Post Hogan Era".

As soon as the bell rings, Hillary smashes Bill over the head with a lamp and he falls down, bleeding but not hurt. Mcmahon appoints a Special Prosecutor to investigate where the lamp came from and when Hillary knew about it. . During the half hour investigation, Bill has oral sex with Lillian Garcia, but on returning, asserts, "I did not have sexual relations with THAT WOMAN -- Miss Garcia", and slithers back into the ring. Just as Hillary is about to apply a finisher, with her spear, Bill pulls out a 12 inch cigar and spears HER.

Hillary hasn't been speared since conceiving Chelsea, their daughter, and that was when she was young and and could take being speared. Now she's a spent old power hungry shrew, and her meal ticket has forced on her the thing she hates most. She falls, doesn't get up, and blames it on a vast right wing conspiracy.

Winner, and the witch is politically dead, Bill, "the Comeback Kid, Slick Willy" Clinton"

Wakatwo

Reaction score
Need a mAtch

Hey i need a Debut Match for my Wreslter i have no idea really on what to do i have read the rules and that of roleplay but still a noob to all this.

vickymania

Reaction score
Elimination Chamber

I would love to see an Elimination Chamber match to decide WHC on Smackdown if it happens anyday
my picks for the match will be

The Great Khali

The Undertaker

Kane

Batista

Mark Henry

Edge

what do u guys think about this?? who u guys think will win this if it ever happens??

Reaction score
Are you serious? Dude and you asked to be in the VIP section. This is clearly the E-Fed. This should be in the WWE section, with possibly its own thread if there isn't one already, and also, maybe a better post quality.

This thread will be deleted in moments

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
- WWE may be creating animated projects around Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara. There is also talk of using Mattel's Rumblers figures in some kind of animated project.

Source: PWInsider

Those 2 are obvious choices because of the fact that they are basically super heroes with the masks, high flying, and shit.

Taker and Kane would be interesting choices for an anime series as well with their supernatural story and "powers"

This goes with that WWE expanding press release from yesterday