WWE and Uhaa come to an agreement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
411Mania said:
5a719f05084d5a2a4444499f64fc9bc1.jpg

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that after a long period of speculation, Uhaa Nation (Sesugh Uhaa) has agreed to terms with WWE on a contract.

As reported previously, Uhaa participated in a tryout camp back in October and WWE officials were impressed, making him a high-priority signing. There had been some uncertainty when it was reported he was signed to a WWN contract, though it it appears that he has worked that out. No word in when he will officially come on board.

Source: 411Mania

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Uhaa Nation!! Pretty pumped for this signing, guy was impressive for a large part of 2014.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Cool news!

I like this guy, hopefully he'll get a better name once he's down at NXT.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, as I said in the other thread, doesn't seem like a bad decision.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Another signing for WWE. They must really be considering another show here at some point, or at least another branch off like Smackdown was. This roster is bloated as hell ATM.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Another signing for WWE. They must really be considering another show here at some point, or at least another branch off like Smackdown was. This roster is bloated as hell ATM.

Another show? Maybe, but I doubt it. They've got SD which isn't utilized properly. At least Uhaa will shine in NXT before getting ruined on the main roster.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Most of these NXT guys don't have long contracts so they try and keep refreshing the roster by adding people here and there, this looks like one of their better crops over near the beginning of last year.. I doubt they're going to bother with a new show.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Uhaa is excellent, I missed out on a seminar with him because I was ill but from what I have seen, he is great in the ring!

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
He's a total package and I'm happy for him, but I wish he stayed in DG/indies, I don't watch much of WWE so he will be missed.

One of the best matches in 2014 world wide, and probably the best DG effort ever:

Srsly, watch the match, guys.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He's a total package and I'm happy for him, but I wish he stayed in DG/indies, I don't watch much of WWE so he will be missed.

One of the best matches in 2014 world wide, and probably the best DG effort ever:

Srsly, watch the match, guys.

Agreed, this was one of my favorite matches of 2014, I'd probably put it in my top 10 among all promotions.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Spoiled :boohoo:

I'm glad I cherry picked this show. Seems like a kick ass show. Uhaa Nation probably won't be given NBT status as Zayn, Owens, Balor, Itami or Neville received but at least he's getting a shot.

He probably won't be inserted into the ME picture right away, but it's gonna be nice seeing him working his way up. They don't have to rush him to the main roster, so I'm looking forward to seeing him killing it down in NXT.

I believe the next live NXT Takeover special will be held on April 23rd, so... It'd be sweet if he made his debut there, but we'll see...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
NXT is going to need him soon enough but they have a good bit of talent now that they're waiting to get called up so I don't think they are in a rush.. can't wait to see him though with NXT.