WWE Alumni

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who out of this list would you like to see Guest Host for a month?

• Rikishi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lita

• Papa Shango

• John Cena

• Gobbledy Gooker

• Boogeyman

• Cherry

• Batista

• Big Daddy V

• JBL

• Total voters
Reaction score
Papa Shango. In character and costume. Top hat, smoking skull, the whole works. It'd be awesome. :)

"For toniiiiiiight's main eveeeeeeeeeent..... The Miz will cross the triangle of death and face the pale Spirrrrrit....Sheamusssss"

lolz

Montana

Reaction score
Papa Shango for sure.

Papa Shango putting a voodoo spell on John Cena would be epic.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Simmons & JBL guest hosting as The APA would be kinda sweet for a one-off shot!

A pissed off, shooting JR would be amazing too! ("Even if it's for one night only, i'm gonna sort out this dreadfull company... blah blah".)

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
APA with Mae Young would be a blast. Hilarity would ensue. I'd stay up to watch that. Those guys crack me up and Mae, she's the WWE's Queen of comedy.......

Reaction score
Poor Bobby Hennan can barely give an interview these days. I don't think he has the health to do any guest hosting. I don't think I'd want to see him in such worn down, decrepit condition anyway. I'd rather remember the Weasel for how he was back in his day as a Broadcast Journalist.

Airfixx

Reaction score
He'd been having speech therapy and apparently had improved massively.

As far as I was aware he was since suffering another form of illness and that his health had since improved... In fact I thought I read somewhere that WWE had been touting him for a guest GM slot, before it became "guest hosts".

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
I'm with you guys, Simmons, JBL, Mae Young & Bobby Heenan, oh man that would be friggin HYSTERICAL! Even put Vinnie Mac in there too, the facial expressions on that goofball would be priceless..............

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^I bet that's FAR from pretty these days. :YIKES: