WWE already running out of ideas for Brodus Clay?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Thereof?

I got it Brodus should have a goth gimmick. He needs biker pants a leather jacket black lipstick black gloves with metal on them. Black eyeliner black long hair and a Balck goatee. With his theme song being by Marilyn Manson.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Dictionary?

I still say this whole thing is a work. Clay didn't have enough time in his matches to suck in-ring and I reiterate (please just look it up in the dictionary instead of posting it as a single word) that Khali being on the roster makes the whole "sucks in the ring" argument null and void.

EDIT: Also, I am telling you for the last time in the nicest possible way ViperRKO. DO NOT double post anymore. It is quite simple to click EDIT POST at the bottom of your last one and add your other thoughts to it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Once again goth gimmick with a Marilyn Manson theme

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
How long does it take you to come up with these things? We don't need a 911 rehash, it didn't work for Al Poling and it damn well won't work for Brodus Clay. Clay's gimmick isn't main even caliber, but it's a fun midcard thing. The way I see it, he never needs to hold the world title, so he doesn't need a gimmick that will permit it. If he changes his gimmick at all, it should be to some sort of silent dominator. Stone cold iceman style.