WWE : After The limo explosion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

moiversion1

Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, this is really appreciated

wwe_logo.gif

ECW On Sci Fi Preview

ECW is back to the originals for one night only. Tommy Dreamer is a candidate to the ECW GM job, and Shane McMahon named him GM for the night to show his booking abilities.

We can be sure that this show will be electrying, and probably Hardcore...
The innovator of violence made his first announcement last week. He was fed up with The Coach attitude. Remember when former Mr Mcmahon's assistant sued Tommy Dreamer for threatening and choking him two weeks ago? He also promised to change the face of ECW and made fun of the originals. Dreamer's response was clear : tomorow night The coach will go one on one with another original The Sandman !

Will Dreamer make a announcement about the World title situation ? Last week, Elijah Burke lost his chance to be the number one contender,thanks to Cryme Tyme, and more time Johnny Nitro and his friends, known now as the Hollywoodz beat up the champion.

Burke had a busy week, not only he lost to Benoit but he also had his pants stolen by Cryme Tyme, and he was helped by Corvon to beat up the their rivals ...

The situation in ECW right now, seems to be out of control, and you can be sure that Tommy Dreamer will make it even more...

We have a breaking news, Tommy Dreamer just informed us that you also have the chance to see a world title match tomorow night !
this show promises to be one of the greatest in ECW On Sci Fi History

All this and much more on ECW on Sci-fi !

Confirmed match :

- The Coach vs The Sandman

moiversion1

Reaction score
ecwlogo4.gif

Tuesday, July 10th
Baltimore, Maryland

Joey Styles and Tazz welcome us to the show, the crowd is hot, for what promised to be the best show of ECW On Sci-Fi history, The announcers put this over huge, and Tommy Dreamer makes his way to the ring to a very good pop !

Dreamer : Ladies and gentlemen, tonight you're gonna be happy to have paid your tickets, you will go back home with lots of memories in your head. Because tonight I decided to show what ECW really IS !!
This show has never been and will never be a show like Raw or Smackdown or any show in the world!
This is extreme, anything can happen. This is the place of hardcore, blood and sick bumps. Not the place of count out matches, or disqualifications, all of this is B******* !
But I have to thank the Coach; thanks to him, I wanted to do that. I mean, I was so happy to see the rebirth of ECW that i didnt realize how « normal » it became !
But when the coach came and said that this show what a shame because of so many things, i said to myself that this is why I loved this show !
ECW couldnt become a classical show.Ecw should keep his spirit, and tonight I've been given the chance to show that this spirit is the one and only possible pour ECW !
I know that The Mcmahon family wont probably pick me as the new GM, when they gave me my chance, and tonight, I'll give them a show they will never forget !
Talking about the show itself : You already a match ahah. The Coach, my new great friend, the one that sued me...will be facing a good friend of mine, the ECW Original The Sandman...I hope you have trained your self this week coach, because I saw the Sandman earlier today and he was really excited, he wanted to use his brand new singapore cane !
I also promised you a on WWE.com a world title match, but last night, I thought it wasnt enough, that's why I decided to offer you a number one contender match AND a world title match tonight !
That means that the winner of the number one contender match will have the right to face the winner of the ECW World title match at The Great American Bash !!
So, The main event scene was not simple. It is true that last week Elijah Burke and Chris Benoit hadnt a real match due to interferences, that's why i decided to offer Burke a rematch, and this time for the ECW World title !! So it is going to be Chris Benoit versus Elijah Burke for the ECW title in a .....what you can see at the top of the arena....a barbed wire steel cage match !! ( the fans go nuts )
And it is not over, tonight you will also see CM Punk in action, I know you fans love him, and you'd better support him because he's gonna be in the number one contender match, He will face the new leader of the hollywoods...Johnny Nitro, in a extreme rules match, obvisouly, every matches tonight will be under extreme rules !
I hope you people will be Ha...

Elijah Burke and Marcus Corvon interrupt him and come to the stage.

Burke : Holla Dreamer, First i gotta tell you, that I'm happy to see that you give me a World title match tonight..But Dammit, this is a Barbed wire steel cage match ! I've never been in that type of match, I need to prepare a little, I need to concentrate, you should have announce it earlier this week !

Dreamer : Are you scared Elijah ? Maybe because the one and only time there had a barbed wire steel cage in WWE, it was JBL versus the Big Show, and now you see that both men are retired because of injuries ??

Burke : Not at all, I was just saying, this is not right...

Corvon : Dreamer ! I'm upset with you, I'm not in the world title match, and not even in the number one contender match, what's wrong with you, I'm the Alpha male, I should be on top!

Dreamer : I know Marcus, but actually, I couldnt put you in one of these matches because someone requested a match with you tonight...

Corvon : Who's that ? Who's that guy that make me not participate to the top matches ?

Dreamer : You're gonna find out right now, because this match starts !!!

Cryme Tyme's music hits, and apparently JTG is the one who 'll face Corvon tonight, The Alpha male seems very upset, he runs over his opponent, the match starts !

EXTREME RULES MATCH
Jtg w/ Shad vs Marcus Corvon w/ Eljiah Burke

- The match was really hardcore, Corvon tried to do some wrestling, because he's probably superior as a wrestler, But JTG really used the rules of the match. He was the first to use an object : a trash can to Corvon's head. That got a 2 count
- JTG tried to suplex his opponent on the concrete floor whils they were on the outside, but Corvon reversed to move and hit a strong suplex. He then threw the cryme tyme member into rhe ring steps.
- Corvon had now a TV monitor between his hands, he wanted to hurt JTG, but Shad made the save, he hit Corvon with a dropkick in the monitor , Corvon fell on the floor !
- There had no time for the cryme tyme member to recover, Burke attacked Shad with hard punches, it was a brawl...and the referee had no choice, he told the 2 to go to the back, Shad and Burke are banned from ringside !
Jtg was the first to get up, he put Corvon back in the ring, and brought a steel chair with him. He waited that Corvon got up and Hit the chair on his back...two times...three times ! The crowd loved this, but surprisingly it count only a 2 count ! Corvon is really resistant
- JTG came under the ring and brought with him a bowling ball...Corvon is going to be kncked out with it...JTG waited for Corvon , the alpha male got up , but he escaped the move, and kicked his opponents in the belly, Jtg let the ball down on one of Corvon's feet !
- The Alpha male suffered a lot, JTG wanted now to apply a piledriver, Corvon reversed it, he ran between the ropes and hit the Punce !
- Corvon made the cover and won the match. Corvon has impressed everybody, JTG was close to win, and out of nowhere, Corvon won this match
- He barely can celebrate because his foot really hurt him, he seemed to be still angry for not being in the main event, the fans booed him when he went backstage..

Winner of this match : Marcus Corvon at 9.52

--------commercial break-----------

We are now backstage, we can see the Coach who is doing a prayer...he prayes god to let him winning his match. He wants help to face the Sandman, he says that he has done good things in the past, he's a good christian. God should not let a drinker, a smoker a freak like the Sandman wins this match..
After his prayer, he wants a sign from god, to show that he heard him...Nothing happened.
He insists , he wants a sign...suddenly a strange music starts, some red lights and smoke appear in the locker room...and the Boogeyman shows up and says « I'm the Boogeyman and i'm comin' to getcha! »

The Coach has a face of horror, he screams and runs out of his locker room...The Boogeyman smiles and starts to eat some worms...He even sings...But Kevin thorn attacks him !
The two start to brawl, But thorn has the advantage, he throws The Boogeyman through a mirror !
The monster is not moving at all...Kevin Thorn looks intensely to the camera and leaves....

-------------------------

EXTREME RULES MATCH
The Coach vs The Sandman

- Coach facial's expression while he made his way to the ring was priceless. He was still doing his prayer. He even watched his back to see if the Boogeyman wasn't comin'
- The Sandman got an ovation, he came from the crowd, and drank some beers as usual, some have noticed that The Coach was almost crying..
- Sandman wanted to takes his time. He walked around the ring, and laughed. The Coach was even more scared. Finally Sandman came into the ring.
- In the Ring, Coach didnt know what to do, he begged his opponent to not use the singapore cane, to not compete with him tonight. We clearly could hear The Coach offering some money to The Sandman to leave...But The Sandman was laughing again..
- Coach was on his knees, Sandman was now ready to hit him with the singapore cane, the crowd was ready too, but they started to boo..What happened...it was Mike Knox !
- Knox jumped into the ring and hit a huge big boot to Sandman's face...Coach quickly left the ring, Knox took the the singapore cane and hit his opponent 3 times with it...He cthen told Coach to come back to the ring...
- Coach, was laughing now, and he made the cover, 1.......2.............3 !!! The fans were upset, The Coach has won this match thanks to Mike Knox. Both guys were laughing !
- After the match, Knox took the mic and said: « Sandman, next week, you and me in the ring ! »

Winner of this match : The Coach at 3.15

After the match, the camera folowed Mike Knox, he enters the divas locker room, he meets the Extreme exposé who are screaming

Knox : You see Kelly, I just beat up the guy that defended you, now you are alone , you'll be mine forever. Don't worry honey, I will let you alone today, I want to wait next week. Because next week, I'm going to destroy the Sandman in our match, and after that, nobody will defend you anymore, You will be mine Kelly !

Kelly : Sandman or not , I will never be with you, never !

Knox : Well, you have no choice, because did you see what I've done to Brook last week ? Did you see what I've done to Sandman today ?
Let me tell you that I'm ready to hurt all the people you love to make you back to me...I started with them, but Soon I could take care of your family Kelly. Think about it, you are one week away before belonging to me for ever !

The divas starts to cry as Knox leaves the locker room

----------------------------------

We are still backstage but this time with The Hollywoods. Nitro has a Phone call.

Nitro : Hey Paris, How are you ? ...great, Thanks ! ...Yeah the party yesterday night was just incredible, we stole the show ahah....Of course....What?...absolutely not, Im with Melina, even if dont see her often...No I didnt sleep with Lindsay yesterday night, i Believe...It's a rumor honey don't worry...Oh I dont know...

Nitro adresses Kenny: Ken, Did you had sex with Lindsay yesterday night ?

Kenny : That's impossible, I've been harassed all night long by Britney...She wanted my body, I had to go back home early, this woman is crazy ..and not attractive anymore, I'm so unlucky...

Nitro adresses Miz : And what about you Miz ?

Miz : No way, Yesterday night I had the confirmation that Wentworth Miller is not that straight..He always wanted to talk with me, and he even purposed me to tatoo my back, I was scared !

Nitro ( phone) : Dont worry honey, none of us had with your enemy, at least yesterday night, ok, see ya, We have a party tonight, Amy Winehouse invited us aha! I have to let you, I have an important match, bye !
Damn, I'm ready for CM Punk, there is no way he win this match, I wanna celebrate my victory tonight, Im gonna be the number one contender and I will beat Chris Benoit at the Bash !

Kenny : Dont worry, we'll be at ringside, to be sure that nobody interferes ahah. Let's go...

----------------------commercials---------------

RAW REBOUND

We see the end of the Orton-Umaga vs Cena-Foley match

- Orton hit a legdrop on Foley's neck and went for the cover but it got a count. Orton made the tag to Umaga? The samoan bulldozer put him in the corner. He was preparing for the samoan wrecking ball...and that connected ! ...But - - Foley was smiling after the move ! Umaga was upset!
- Umaga hit a sidewalk slam on Foley and went on the top rope. He was ready for the headbutt...but Mick Foley escaped !! Both men were on the floor and the referee counted to 8 but Both men got up at the same time.
- Umaga wanted to attack Foley, but the hardcore legend hit his double arm DDT first, it got a 2 count.
- Foley was still semi knocked out, and went for the tag ! But in the same time Umaga made the tag to Randy Orton ! -- The crowd went wild , Cena and Orton were face to face, and Cena hit so many punches to Orton face , the crowd was on his feet !
- Cena got his opponent up, he ran into the rope and hit a shoudler tackle and went for the you cant see me thing.That connected. Cena was on fire, he was ready for the FU, but Umaga came back into the ring....Foley saw that and ran over him, he threw Umaga and Himself over the top rope !
- Cena wanted to carry Orton on his shoulders but....Snitky's music hit in the arena...Cena looked at the stage and seemed to be ready to fight him...But nobody came....Cena was going to Orton again....But the WWE Champion caught him with a RKO ! 1.............2.................3 !!

- Incredible ! Orton won the match ! Cena could have won it, but he has been interrupted by Snitsky music, the former champion is knocked out and Randy Orton is laughing again !
- Outside the ring, Umaga and Mick Foley were battling, Umaga took the advantage, but Santino Marella came from the crowd and hit the samoan bulldozer with a steel chair ! The fans loved that move !
- Orton was celebrating in the corner...but Mick Foley took a mic' and said : « Orton, you may have won the match, but I have a suprise for you...John Cena is injured, but next week, you could end the night as injured as him....Because I'm gonna be the GM for the night to show my skills to Shane...ANd the one thing I can promise you is.....HELL !!
Orton is in shock, the fans popped for this announce, and the show ends with Foley and Marella who are with Cena to see if he is ok !

Winners of this match : Randy Orton and Umaga at 19.22

WINNER IS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER AT THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH
EXTREME RULES MATCH
CM Punk vs Johnny Nitro

- CM is more over weeks after weeks, he got one more time a great pop, he seemed very concentrate and motivated for this match
- Nitro came to the ring with his buddies Miz and Kenny, the three men are booed a lot by the fans, they didnt care
Punk took the advantage at the beginning of the match, he was faster than his opponent, he was dominant in the mat work. Cm was smiling, Nitro was upset.
- Punk purposed a strenght contest, But Nitro cheap shotted him, he kicked him in the stomach, and hit a running bulldog. That got a 2 count. Kenny and Nitro were encouraging their friend
- Nitro was still in control, he hit a german suplex on his opponent. He got him up, threw in between the ropes and caught him with a spinning heel kick, that also got a 2 count.
- Later in the match, Nitro put CM in the ring corner, he wanted to hit a superplex...But CM resisted and threw his opponent on the floor.
- Cm Punk waited for a few seconds , Nitro got up, and the straightedge superstar hit a crossbody, that got a 2 count.
Punk threw Nitro in the corner, He ran and hit the Knee strikes folowed by the bulldog. Punk wanted to make the cover, but Kenny went on the apron and blocked to referee.
- Miz on the other side, gave a steel chair to Nitro...Punk wanted to get his opponent up, but Nitro caught him with the chair to the stomach, he then hit the chair right to Punk's face !
- The straightedge was bleeding, Nitro was happy. He then locked the ring on Punk's ankle, and went on the top rope.
- If the move connected, Punk would have his ankle broken....But Punk caught Nitro ! Punk moved his legs, and Nitro received the chair shot in the guts !
- Nitro was in pain in the middle of the ring, Punk went outside and wanted to take a table...but Kenny attacked him, - - Miz came to attack him too, it was a 2 on one...The referee wanted to stop them...And Nitro had recovered..he ran between the ropes and fly over the top rope and fell on everybody !
- The referee and all the wrestlers were knocked out outside the ring...Nitro was the first to recover..He put Punk in the ring one more time...
- It was time for Nitro to hit the cokscrew neckbreaker....Nut CM Punk reversed it into the Anaconda Vice !
Nitro was in pain...and He even tapped out !! Unfortunetly the referee was still knocked outside the ring.!
- Punk was still applying the move, but The Miz broke it when he kicked Punk in the neck , Kenny joined them in the ring !
- The referee was recovering a little outside the ring but not enough to see what happened...Miz applied the reality check on Punk...kenny hit his Fyling legdrop...and finally Nitro hit the cockscrew Neckbreaker !
- Kenny put the referee back in the ring, Nitro made the cover 1...........2............3 !!
- Nitro is the number one contender, but he really stole this match, Punk had the match won , he made Nitro tapped out, the refereee didnt see that, and now Johnny Nitro is the winner, and Punk is unconscious in the ring!
- The hollywoods have made an impact tonight, but the fans really hate them now !

Winner of this match : Johnny Nitro at 13.41

--------commercials---------------

Back from the break, we can see Chris Benoit in the medical area. He's with the doctors who try to help CM Punk, Benoit then leaves for his World title match tonight...
We now see the cage in the middle, the camera insists on the barbed wire at the top of the cage. Apprently the wrestlers would better leave the cage by the door, or win by pinfall !

ECW WORLD TITLE MATCH
BARBED WIRE STEEL CAGE MATCH
Chris Benoit© vs Eljiah Burke

- Burke seems concentrate but also a little scared, he touches the cage, and then shows that he's going the be the champion tonight !
- Benoit received another superstar reaction, he seemed excited with this match. In the ring, he told Burke that there is no way he cant lose tonight
- Benoit was the first in action, he overpowered his opponent, and the first move of the match was already the 3 german suplexed ! Burke was not concentrated enough !
- Benoit took his opponent on his shoulder, and threw him face first into the cage ! Burke was screaming, the fans loved that !
- Benoit then did it again at the other side of the cage, Burke was almost knocked out, and this match looked like a squash...
- Burke was recovering on the floor, we could see him take something in his pants....it is a brass knucles !! Benoit didnt see anything !
- Benoit got Burke up, but the young superstar caught him with the brass, benoit fell on the floor like a potatoes sac !
- Burke was angry, he talked trash to Benoit, and said he's going to be the champion...He took Benoit and Threw him into the cage, just like he did with him earlier..
- he did it one more time, on the other side too...Benoit was knocked out, and Burke started to climb the cage..
- Burke was at the top of the cage, but he saw the barbed wire, he was scared, he just couldnt leave the cage via the top !
- Burke go down to the ring, and went at the door, But Benoit recovered and hit a clotheline !
- The fans popped for this, and Benoit took the brass knuckles and threw it over the cage , he didnt use it !
- Benoit was bleeding, Burke was on the floor, and He applied the sharpshooter on Burke ! The referee asked Burke if he wanted to tap, But Burke refused, he really showed some courage with that!
- Benoit Broke himself the move, he got Burke up, and hit one more time, the 3 german suplexes on his opponent...
- The rabbid wolverine, went on the top rope, he was ready for the diving headbutt...But Burke moved at the last second ! Both men were on the floor. Burke seemed in pain, but he asked the referee outside the ring, to open the door
- Burke was on the floor, but he went to the door of the cage, he was almost out, he was close to win the ECW Championship...But Benoit caught on of his shoes...Burke screamed, and Benoit got up and locked the door on Burke's face and he did it at least 10 times !
- Benoit was in control, he seemed very tired, but he continued to hurt his opponent, he kicked him several times in the back, and was ready another time for the Sharpshooter, but Burke reversed it into a roll-up...1................2...........no Benoit moved a shoulder at the last second !
- Burke almost cried, he was so tired, he showed the fans that he wanted to finish the match, he was ready for the Elijah's experience, But Benoit locked him into the Crippler Crossface ! The fans went crazy !
- Burke was bleeding from the mouth and was screaming, but he didnt tap, incredible, Benoit couldnt believe his eyes, Burke refused to tap !
- One more time, Benoit broke the move by himself and went to the door to escape, burke was too hurt to join him, but he yelled at benoit he wanted more ! Benoit was suprised and went back to the middle of the ring !
Benoit one more time was ready to apply the crossface but Burke reversed the move the locked Benoit into his own crossface :! Benoit was suffering but he didnt tape and finally broke the move.
- Burke was ready for the Elijah experience, but One more time Benoit was faster and he hit a belly to belly suplex. Burke seemed really out of the match now.
- Benoit did the headbutt sign. He went on the top rope..no ! He went to the top of the cage, he walked on the barbed wire, incredible !....and he did the diving Headbutt from the top of the cage, and that connected ! All the fans chanted « holy shit » and Benoit made the cover.1....2...3 !!
Benoit won this match, it was probably the match of the year for this show, Burke gave the hell of a performance too !
- Both men are on the floor, they raised to cage, and Benoit got up to receive his deserved ovation.
Burke got up after several seconds, he was really hurt, and Benoit offered him a handshake, everybody applauded that, but Burke turned on Benoit, he refused the Handshake and left by himself the ring.
- Benoit was still celebrating, when The Hollywoods appeared on the stage...Johnny did the « I want the belt » sign, and the show went off the air!

Winner of this match and still ECW World Champion : Chris Benoit at 19.12

Quick results :

Marcus Corvon def. JTG in a extreme rules match
The Coach def. The Sandman in an extreme rules match
Johnny Nitro def. CM Punk in an extreme rules match to become number one contender
Chris Benoit def. Elijah Burke in a barbed wire steel cage match to retain the ECW title.

Official Great American Bash card :

- WWE Championship :
Randy Orton© vs John Cena

- ECW World Title :
Chris Benoit© vs Johnny Nitro

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

- WWE Intercontinental Championship :
Steel Cage match

Santino Marella© vs Umaga

- World Tag Team Championships :
Ladder match

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch© vs The Hardyz vs World's Greatest Tag team vs Jamie Noble and Mr Kennedy

- Women's Championship :
Candice Michelle© vs Jilian Hall

Evil Austin

My predictions,

- WWE Championship :

- ECW World Title :

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

Steel Cage match

Ladder match
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch© vs The Hardyz vs World's Greatest Tag team vs Jamie Noble and Mr Kennedy

- Women's Championship :

moiversion1

Reaction score
wwe_logo.gif

Friday Night Smackdown Preview.

Last week the wwe fans had the chance to witness a great match on Smackdown. The legendary Ric Flair defeated the veteran Finlay in the Gold Rush Tournament 1/4 finals. This week we will have the chance to see the semi finals of this tournament.

Considering how motivated the wrestlers are to have a chance at the world Heavyweight championship, they will put all on the line to win these semi finals. Firstly, The superstar from Puerto Rico, Carlito, will face the ladies man, Val Venis. Since his draft to Smackdown Venis has showed more energy than ever. He eliminated the Great Khali from the Tournament in a big upset..

Then, the nature boy will headline another show. Ric Flair will face a big challenge named Mark Henry.This guy is in war with Batista, they finally have been signed to face each other at the Great American Bash. Will Mark Henry stay concentrated on the nature boy ? Will the animal try something to take the advantage ?

Last week, 2 newcomers made a big impression. Juanito, Carlito's brother easily won his match. But his attitude surprised the most, he's a cold warrior, really focused, and he knocked out Kane when Carlito and Chris Masters were about to get chokeslammed..Will the big red monster try to take his revenge? Will The other superstar from Puerto Rico make another victim ?

The other newcomer, Kofi Kingstone made a good impression. He won his match, but was invited after his match, to the Matt Striker classroom. These two apparently have nothing in commun, What Striker will have to say to the First Jamaican wrestler in the WWE ?

Also, Vickie Guerrero has been given the chance to book one match at Smackdown to prove she can be good general manager. She also said that she will help Chavo Guerrero, who has been attacked by Super Crazy, to feel better. WHat's her plan ?

All this and much more on Friday NIght Smackdown !

Confirmed matches :

GOld rush tournament semi finals :

-Val Venis vs Carlito
-Mark Henry vs Ric Flair

xImpulsive

Reaction score
- WWE Championship :

- ECW World Title :

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

Steel Cage match

Ladder match

- Women's Championship :

moiversion1

Reaction score
WWFSMKDN.jpg

Friday, July 13rd
Baltimore, Maryland.

The show opens with a video recap, we see the 4 semi finalists and how they won their quarter finals. We see Val Venis who pins The Great Khali, we see Mark Henry who defeats Kane, thanks to Chris Masters, we see Carlito who defeats Chris Masters thanks to Kane, and finally the Nature Boy Ric Flair who wins his match against Finlay. Tonight it's time for the semi finals, the fans are excited ..
Michael Cole and JBL alo say that tonight another match has been announced , it's gonna be Kane versus Chris masters ! What a match it should be ! And the show starts with the first semi final !!

We are backstage, the first Semi final is next and we can see Carlito talking with his brother, Juanito

Carlito : Hermano, can you believe it ? Tonight I have the chance to go to the finals and become the number one contender to the World Championship. Can you imagine la familia hermanito ? Everybody will be on their knees in front of me, I'll be the King of Puerto Rico and of the world !

Juanito: Sure...

Carlito : Don't worry brother, You doesnt seem to be happy..I'll beat this guy. He's Val Venis nothing else ! He defeated the Great Khali because he was lucky. Das cool for him, and das cool for Carlito, because facing this guy is my best chance to go to the top.

Juanito : You'd better be concentrated, he seems to be way better than before..

Carlito : Are you kidding me or what ? You are here to encourage me, to motivate me, not to make me feel bad...I dont fear this freak, Carlito is going to beat him and become the first gold rush tournament finalist..

Juanito : I hope so..

Carlito : What about you hermanito ? Last week you destroyed Kane with dat chair, what you gonna do ?

Juanito : Wait and see. I dont fear him, I have no choice but to go to the ring because you and Masters would have got their ass kicked..

Carlito : hmmm yeah....Anyway; you made an impact now, everybody fears you. But enough talk hermanito, it's time to go to the ring, let's go.

Juanito : I dont go at ringside..

Carlito : What????? Why ?? You're my brother, Carlito needs you to make sure nobody wants to interfere in our match!

Juanito: Sorry hermano, You'll have to do it by yourself. I stay backstage..I have my own problems, and you're good enough to beat him easily, aint I right ?

Carlito : sure.... ( leaves the locker room ) : I cant believe it..Das...das...das not cool !!

GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENT SEMI FINAL
Val Venis vs Carlito

- Venis really gets over weeks after weeks, Carlito is loudly booed, even if we could hear some cheers.
Venis is the first in action as he slams Carlito down.. He then hits a legdrop for an early two count.
- Carlito kicks Val Venis in the gut to reverse the momentum. Big forearm by Carlito, Gut buster, Carlito tries to pin him, only for a two count also.
- suplex out of the corner from Carlito, Vertical suplex by Carlito. Venis counters an avalanche with a big foot to the face. Venis got lucky on that move..
- Spinebuster by Val Venis. He makes the cover but for a two count. Bodyslam by Venis.. Carlito kicks Val Venis in the guts one more time, and one more time the refereee didnt see it !!
- Carlito and Venis now exchange some punches, nobody takes the advantage..But whazt, who's comin' ?
MVP comes running to the ring ! The crowd boos him a lot !!
- Carlito and Val Venis continue fighting, MVP enters the ring, Carlito and Venis stop to fight and look at the US Champion, Venis knows that he came for him....
- But from nowhere MVP punches Carlito, the punch was not hard, but this time the referee sees it, and has no choice but to ring the bell, Val Venis is disqualified !!
- Venis is angry , he wants to fight with MVP, they exchange punches, but from behind Carlito hits his backstabber !
MVP and Carlito are celebrating, Carlito advances to the final, but he should be ashamed, there is no doubt Val Venis will want to take his revenge !!

Winner of this match and who advances to the final : Carlito at 12.41

----------------------------------------

We are backstage now, we can see Ric Flair in his locker room, he's talking with the Animal, Batista. Batista tells him that he won't interfere in his match, he wants to respect Flair. The Nature boy thanks him, he wants to defeat Henry alone, and qualifies to the finals, to have his title shot..Batista then wishes him good luck, when Dusty Rhodes comes to them..Flair and Rhodes hug, the American Dream says that he's here because of business..Then Flair says that he has heard that Dusty's son, Cody is a very good young wrestler. He tells me to bring him to Smackdown. Dusty answers he has high expectations for his son, and can make an impact anywhere.

--------Commercial Break------------

SINGLE MATCH
Dave Taylor w/ Wiliam Regal and Maria vs Chuck Palumbo

- This week again, Wiliam Regal invited Maria to ringside to watch the match with him. The beautiful lady accepted but apparently she seems more interested into Chuck and his moto than Wiliam..
- Suprisingly, Taylor is the first to dominate the beginning of the match. He even hits a beautiful suplex on his opponent, folowed by a reverse DDT. That gets only a two count.
- Regal is happy with his buddy match, Maria seems to worry for Chuck.
- Chuck is able to backdrop Dave Taylor out of a piledriver attempt. Chuck recovers and gains the advantage with his powerful punches. He then hits a beautiful running knee lift for a two count.
- Maria is happy now, Regal cant believe she supports him...
- Chuck Palumbo Breaks his opponent back with a standing spinebuster. He makes the cover, but Taylor kicks out . Big backdrop on Taylor, but the british guy reverses a hip toss and is able to hit another Massive suplex on Palumbo !. One more time, he gets a two count, but that was close.
- Taylor hits now a belly to belly suplex, again for a two count, but Palumbo seems knocked out, this man is a suplex machine !
- Taylor makes Chuck runs between the ropes , but Palumbo catches him with Flying shoulder tackle , he runs again and hits a . Spear! What a move ! Taylor is down........... Palumbo is ready for the Full Throttle. ...It connects..............1....2...3, it's over !
- The crowd celebrates with Chuck, Maria is very happy about the victory too, Regal outside the ring is absolutely livid...Palumbo gets out of the ring, and takes Maria in his arms and put her on his moto, and leaves with the diva one more time !
Regal is in total shock, he does his great facial expressions when he gets a little frustrated !

Winner of this match : Chuck Palumbo at 7.02

--------------------------------------

We are into Chavo Guerrero locker room, he's with Vickie...

Chavo: Come on, Vickie, last week you told me you have a plan to help me to protect my cruiserweight championship, you told me you have a plan to punish that stupid super Crazy for attacking me, not so long ago, I worry, Vickie..

Vickie : Don't worry Chavo, last week I told you, that Steph McMahon let me book one match in this week show, in order to prove that I can be a good general manager..

Chavo : Of course, you can, I want you as a GM !

Vickie : Don't worry for that, Chavito, I thought about that, and my idea is great. You deserve to be recognized as the best Cruiserweight champion of all time...Nobody deserves to have a one on one with you !

Chavo : absolutely !

Vickie : however, Super Crazy was the runner up at the Cruiserweight Open at Vengeance, He had a very good match, he eliminated several men..And then he attacked you after a match. He would deserve to have a title shot !

Chavo : Are you kidding me ??

Vickie : He deserves to have a title shot......If he wins his match who is next....ahah.

Chavo : What kind of match ?

Vickie : Very simple..I know that the people like the Cruiserweight, they wanna see the most of them in action...At the begining I wanted to book a 3 on 1 handicap match for Super Crazy..

Chavo : Why didnt you make this match ?!

Vickie : Because, I know that the Mcmahon's wouldnt be really happy with that..So I decided to give a chance to Super Crazy and I gave him a partner.It's gonna be a 3 on 2 handicap match. It's gonna be Nunzio, Shannon Moore and ....You Chavo againt Super Crazy and his partner....Hornswoggle !!!Only if they win, Super Crazy can have a title match !

Chavo : Ahahaha, That's perfect Vickie, with that, I know you're gonna be the next GM. And i Know Super Crazy wont be able to attack me never again !

---------------------------------------

3 ON 2 HANDICAP MATCH
Super Crazy and Hornswoggle vs Chavo Guerrero, Shannon Moore and Nunzio

- Crazy and Hornswoggle are just loved by the fans, they seem happy to team up tonight!
- Chavo is the first in action, he hits a massive kick to Crazy head, and another spin kick, and Chavo makes the tag to Moore !
- Chavo and Moore throw Crazy into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Two count for this. Moore wants to continue to dominate but he misses an elbown drop...Super Crazy kicks him in the stomach, hits a buddog and a legdrop on the neck ! The fans love this !...But Hornswoggle wants to be tagged in ! Super Crazy is worried but makes the tag!
- Hornswoggle runs and makes the cover, but it gets only a two count. He then tries to kick his opponent, but this is not really effective...Moore blocks a kick from his opponent and hit a big foot to his face...And goes to make the tag to Chavo again !
- Chavo immeditaly hits a DDT on Hornswoggle, Finlay's friend, should be injured, his head strongly hit the floor . Chavo then tags to Nunzio, they seem to have fun.
- The champion and The Italian hit a double suplex on their opponent, that gets only a two count, the fans cant believe , Hornsoggl recovered !
- Super Crazy wants to help his partner, but the referee tells him to stay in his corner...ANd Hornswoggle takes Nunzio by the guts, he does his scary look and makes fun of Nunzio, he hits several kicks to Nunzio legs, The Italian falls on the floor, the crowd pops for this ! But Chavo goes on the top rope and hits a huge missile dropkick to Hornswoggle's head, the little man is knocked out now !
- Nunzio makes the tag to Chavo one more time. He goes for the cover, but Super Crazy breaks the pin at two ! Crazy and Chavo start to brawl, Nunzio and Moore come to the ring to help their partne, it's a 3 on 1 in the middle of the ring !
- The referee tells Moore and Nunzio to go back to their corner and Chavo uses that moment to hit the Gory Bomb on the mexican, he covers him....1.........2............3 ! Chavo and his team win this match !
- Chavo celebrates, and makes fun of super Crazy on the floor, The Mexican wont get his title shot, but this was unfair...

Winners of this match : Chavo, Nunzio and Shannon Moore at 8.45

--------commercial Break------------

Mark Henry is interviewed backstage by wwe.com, he says that he doesnt fear the Nature Boy Ric Flair. He thinks he's not in his league, he says he's a has been and nothing and nobody can beats him. He says that he's going to win and destroy Flair and become the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. The interviewer asks him to talk about Batista. Mark Henry is angry, he says that Batista cant interfere in the match, because he wont be able to compete with at The Bash if he does it...But he repeats that he's going to make history. He's going to beat Batista at The Great American Bash, and beat Edge and realise his dream : Put Batista out of business and become World Champion !

-------------- ---------------------

Maria is Backstage, ready to do an interview with the current World Heavyweight Champion, Edge.

Maria: Edge, you just heard Mark Henry who said he's going to beat you at the Great American Bash and become World Champion, what do you think about that ?

Edge : Ahah. I respect henry, but honestly, He just cant beat me. He's physical, he strong, he's a monster. But I'm smarter than him, it would be easy for the rated R superstar to defeat him. It would be easy to defeat anybody actually...

Maria : Earlier tonight, we saw Carlito defeat Val Venis, are you happy with that ?

Edge: Absolutely...I hate Venis, we have been Brothers in law until I cheated on his sister, and I dont know why but he didnt like that. But seriously, he's...Val Venis. How can anybody imagine him in the main event picture. He victory againt Khali was just luck.

Maria : He lost tonight, but because of MVP..

Edge: Maria, I dont care, I'm not here to talk about the others guys. Carlito heads to the final, das cool ahah. But I dont care, Ric Flair ? Mark Henry ? I dont care too, Nobody is good enough to beat me, I have a very cool month, I'm just here to watch the matches. My opponents works hard, I have time to prepare, I will be fresher in the ring, the question is not, who's gonna win at The Bash...but Who will I defeat !
It should be an honor to lose to me !

Maria : Well, Thank you Edge.

----------- ----------------------------

SINGLE MATCH
Kane vs Chris Masters

- Masters attacks forst, he hits some punches to Kane, and throws him into the corner, he's more powerful right now.
- Masters runs to hit an avalanche but Kane escapes and clothelines him really hard to the floor. The crowd is happy with this.
- Kane is in control now, he hits a big boot right to the face, another clothelines and goes on the tope rope.
- Kane is ready and hits his flying clotheline to The Masterpiece....The big red monster is now ready for the chokeslam, it connects..........1..................2................3 !!
- Incredible, this match was just a squash, the crowd cant believe this ! Kane does his crazy laugh, he made such a big impact tonight. Masters looked like a puppet between Kane's hands...
Kane is going now backstage...But Juanito comes from the crowd and hits Kane with a chair to his back...But Kane doesnt react !
- Juanito is surprised and Kane punches him, they start to brawl...No, Juanito prefers to go away...he stares at Kane..and promises to beat him soon..Juanito has understood that Kane is too strong tonight...Juanito seems to enjoy that moment...

Winner of this match : Kane at 3.36

----------commercial break-------------

After the match an announce is made : At The Great American Bash, Mvp will defend the US title against Val Venis !

MATT STRIKER'S CLASSROOM
Special Guest : Kofi Kingstone

Striker : Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the guy that accepted my invitation last week...Kofi humm, whatever !!!

Kingstone comes to the ring, he's surprisingly over already...

Striker : Good, I see people that you like him uh ? That doesnt suprise me, This guy is proud to be Jamaican, Can you imagine what people do in Jamaica? This is not a well educated country, this is not a...

Kofi
: Wowowo, Striker, keep cool...Jamaica is paradise ! You can dream of a better country to live, sea, sex, sun, what do you want more ?

Striker : DO you think that sea , sex and sun are the most important things in life ??

Kofi : Oh my bad..I forgot to mention , Kick the ass of people like you is important too...(pop)

Striker :eek:h very funny, but let me tell you on thing. I want to make it clear. There is no way, you can come to Smackdown and claim this valours to our audience !
You should talk about, school, education , hard work , learn to be polite, respect...

Kofi : Please you hurt my ears man...Yeahhh, School's cool actually...I went to school, and I can tell you that I never Had More sex than I had at High school ! Ahah!

Striker ( upset) : Stop this now !! I really cant let you talk ! The WWE officials sould do something about you ! You're a danger for America, just like all the foreigners...oh hmm, I mean, hm just like the non educated people..

Kofi : What did you say gangsta ?

Striker : I just said, I people bring trouble everywhere !

Kofi : No I'm not...But you bring trouble to Paradise and that deserves to be punished !

Suddenly Kingstone hits a great finisher, the cool runnings on Striker, who is immediatly knocked out on the floor ! The fans celebrate Kofi as he leaves the ring !

-------------------------------------

We see a recap video. We can see Flair defeat Finlay and Henry defeat Kane in the quarter finals of that tournament...
JBL talks about what both guys should do to win this match. Henry is going to need to always be agressive, he souldnt let a second to Flair to recover. He also should win this match quickly, he's not very resistant, The time will play for Flair.
To win Flair will have to do the opposite. Try to break his opponent rythm, put the match on the mat, use a lot of submission move to make his opponent vulnerable...

GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENT SEMI FINALS
Mark Henry vs Ric Flair

- Superstar reaction for Ric Flair, he gets used to, Mark Henry doesnt care if he's booed or not, he looks really focused.
- Henry is the first to take the advantage in this match, he wins the strenght contest, and slams Flair, he wants to hit an elbow drop but Flair escapes, and makes fun of Henry when he does his walk....
- Another strenght contest, but Flair is smarter, he kicks his opponent in the stomach, takes his head and hits several punches to the nose...He throws him next between the ropes, clotheline him, but Henry doesnt move...Flair wants to do it again, and one more time Henry doesnt move...He tries it a third time, but this time Henry catches him with a back to belly suplex, that gets only a two count
- Henry is in control, he uses all the punches and kicks he has. He puts him in the corner and hits an avalanche...And Flair falls on the floor like nobody else !
- Henry takes his head on the floor and applies a nerves hold, Flair seems to suffer but he doesnt give up, the crowd is behind me, and they start to encourage him a lot
- Henry is frustrated because Flair doesnt tap. He breaks the move and slams one more time his opponent to the floor.
The world strongest man now tries to sit his opponent on the top corner...He wants to do a superslex, that would be huge, the ring would collapse !!!
-The crowd is hot...Henry is ready for the suplex , But from nowhere, Flair catches him with a thumb to the eye....And he pushed him to the floor !
- Flair seems very tired on the top rope , he waits....Mark Henry starts to get up, and Flair hits a clotheline, incredible he did it ! The crowd pops huge for this !
- Flair is on fire now, he takes Henry's legs, he's ready for the figure four, he dances with the legs...but No ! Henry pushes him with one of his leg and immedialty gets up
- Flair cant believe it, they strat to exchange punches, but quicky Henry dominates , he catches Flair and hits the running splash.....1...............2...........no Flair gets up at 2.99 !!
- Henry now makes the sign....he's ready to end this match, he's ready for the world strongest slam...But suddenly , The Batista's music hits in the arena ...The fans are on their feet ...Mar Henry cant believe it...He looks everywhere to see where is Batista, The Animal seems to be nowhere...
- In The ring, Mark Henry doesnt look Flair, and he shouldnt have because the Nature boy catches him in a roll-up 1............2.............3 !!!
- Incredible ! The crowd goes nut, Flair advances to the finals, Batista now comes to the stage...Henry looks at him, we have never seen him that angry...
- Flair is still celebrating..Batista makes fun of Henry, but the world's strongest man, takes Flair and hits the World strongest slam on him ! He then looks at Batista and smile now !
- The Animal runs to the ring, he's ready to fight, Henry tells him to do it. But Steph McMahon was clear, their match has been signed for the Bash, but will be cancelled, if they fight until then...
Henry smiles again and leaves the ring, Ric Flair recovers a little and Batista checks him...

Winner of this match and advances to the finals : Ric Flair at 12.57

Quick results :

Carlito def. Val Venis to advance to the Gold rush tournament Final
Chuck Palumbo def. Dave Taylor
Chavo, Nunzio and Moore def. Super Crazy and Hornswoggle
Kane def. Chris Masters
Ric Flair def. Mark Henry to advance to the Gold rush tournament Final.

- WWE Championship :[/b]

- ECW World Title :

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

Steel Cage match

- WWE United States Championship :
MVP © vs Val Venis

Ladder match

- Women's Championship :

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Flair/Henry

Worst Match: Chris Masters/Kane

Best Promo: Edge/Maria and I think the Batista/Flair one is also quite okay eventhough it's not in a dialog form.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Great Show and GAB is going to be interesting. I am checking it out.

Here are my predictions:
- WWE Championship :

- ECW World Title :

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

Steel Cage match

MVP © vs Val Venis

Ladder match

- Women's Championship :

Evil Austin

it was a good show, i already predicted my stuff for GAB, also ill be reviewing it and when will it be posted ?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM: Flair/Henry main event was surprisingly good
WM: Kane/masters
BP: Striker's Classroom
WP: N/A
AC: First time reading your show, it's really good. The Bash should be pretty goos, because you have Val vs MVP! I'm serious, and the rest of the card looks pretty good.

moiversion1

Reaction score
thank you for al the reviews, it's really appreciated

wwe_logo.gif

Raw Preview.

This Raw will be the final stop before the Great American Bash. Every wrestler will try to make an impact on their pay per view opponents.

First, Mick Foley announced it last week, he's going to be the General Manager for the night, and he already promised hell to Randy Orton The Hardcore Legend refused to announce the matches he wants you to see this monday, but we are sure that it's going to be extreme and entertaining...

The other thing we know is that even if they are opponents at the Bash, King Booker and Bobby Lashley won't fight this monday. Stephanie McMahon booked this match but also promised to cancel it if the two brawl before the pay per view starts. We all know King Booker, he's full of suprises, What has he got in mind to try to make Lashley hit him ?

About the Championship : One more time last week, John Cena has been brutalized. Not by Snitsky this time but by Orton and Umaga, the WWE Champion hit a huge RKO on the former champ, and let it unconscious on the floor. The Doctors has told Cena not to compete for a long time, his kidney is in too bad shape, but The star of The Marine refused and promised to be here on Raw, one more time.
And What about Snitsky ? This guy assaults Cena every week, he injured him, but he never shows up when we expect him, this guy is unpredictable, will he be here on Monday night ?

For the first time in a long time, Santino Marella the Intercontinental Champion had the best on Umaga. Last week after Umaga's tag team match, the Miracle of Milan came to the ring and hit the Samona Bulldozer with a steel chair. These two will compete at The Bash in a steel Cage for the title, will Umaga try to destroy Marella, the man who humiliated him earlier this year ? Will the Italian keep the momentum ?

The most important is probably the huge news concerning Mr McMahon. Last week the federals announced that it was officially a murder. So this past week, and this next monday, every superstars have been or will be tested, to find the murderer's dna. Nobody knows if the murderer is a WWE superstar, Everybody in the officials try to not talk too much on this story...What will happen ??

All this and much more on Raw !

CT Styles

Nice preview, I'll be checking it out!

CP: Check out WCW, Nitro is posted

moiversion1

Reaction score
raw39.jpg

Monday, July, 16th
Houston, Texas

The pyros explode, the crowd is on fire, everybody is ready for the last Raw before The Great American Bash !!

Mick Foley, the General Manager for the night comes to the ring to a good ovation and a « Foley » chant !

Foley : it's good to be back right here in Houston, Texas !! Well, in case you didn't know it, I'm the General Manager for the night, and I also promised Hell to a certain wrestler..
First of all, I Know that Stephanie and Shane watch us tonight even if they have other things on their minds if you know what I mean..
But I want to tell them, that I've been a comissioner in the WWE a few years ago, and I dont know if I did a great job but I know that I have more to give to the wrestling business. I'm not in the greatest shape of my life, the young stars in the locker room are better than me. So what's better than being your GM ?!!
I'm here to show my booking abilities and guess what ? I'm gonna give you the hell of a show because Raw needs to go Hardcore !!
That's why I decided that all the matches tonight will be « no disqualification »!
I also decided something else...I was surprised that for weeks, John Cena has been brutally attacked by a guy named Snitsky. Even if this guy, is no advertising for teeth brushes, I admit he's kind of scary...
So I was surprised because, week after weeks this guy came when he wanted to, attacked Cena without being forced to wrestle in a real match...
This mistake will be history tonight, because I'm ordering him to compete tonight in the middle of that ring and if he doesnt...He will be fired, It's good the have to powa !
Now I have to talk about the guy who pinned me at Vengeance to win the WWE Championship, Mister Randy Orton...
Orton, last week you and your partner Umaga defeated me and my partner John Cena, and I promised you hell, as I always do what I promise, tonight you'll be in action too...But this is better for you to not know who'll be your opponent, but all I can say is that it's gonna be Extreme !!
I dont know if it's gonna be enough to become the General Manager of Raw, but one thing is sure, tonight will be Hardcore, right here in Houston !!

----commercial break-----------------

NO DISQUALIFICATION TAG TEAM MATCH
Candice Michelle and Katie Lee vs Jilian Hall and Melina

- Remember, Jilian and Candice will go one on one at The Bash for the women's championship, Candice is really over with the crowd who is happy to not hear Jilian sing
- Melina is the frst in action, she hits a beautiful enziguiri on Candice, Katie wants to help her, but the A lister catches him with a dropkick, Melina wants to send a message tonight..
- Candice has now made the tag to Katie, and the new raw diva overpowers Melina, she hits three clothelines, an elbow drop and one legdrop, she gets a two count. Jilian uses that moment to take a chair, but Candice sees her and runs after her, Jilian is afraid and starts to run too..
in the ring, Katie is still dominating, Melina barely can breath, Katie carries her on her shoulders and hits her on the floor. Two count again
- Outside the ring, Candice finally catches Jilian but the « singer » has been smarter, she kicks the women's champion in the stomach and hits a beautiful DDT
- Katie goes outside now, Jilian starts to punch her, but Katie is too strong, she throws Jilian into the steel steps..
- Candice gets up now, she goes after Jilian, and brings her back in the ring, she hits a neckbreaker and makes the cover. Two count only
- Melina has recorevered, and she kicks Candice from behind and hits a reverse DDT....No ! Candice reverses the move and wants to hit his finisher , but Melina reverses it again into a roll-up , for a two count.
- Jilian and Candice are still in the ring, Melina is outside and wants to bring another chair in the ring, but Mickie James comes from backstage with another chair...katie can't believe his eyes, the former women's champion goes to Melina and hits her with the chair before,the A lister can hit Candice in the ring ! There is no disqualification
- Katie comes to the ring, she starts to yell at Mickie, she says to her that she didnt need her in this match, Candice joins them and wants to stop the argument...But Jilian rolls Candice up, the referee counts three !
- Jilian has won the match for her team, because Mickie and Katie were arguing, Candice is angry, Katie quickly leaves the ring, Mickie doesnt know what to say...

Winners of this match : Jilian and Melina at 10.25

----------------- -------------------

We are now backstage in a little office. We can see several federals, they are accompagned by Stephanie and Shane McMahon. They are here for the Dna's tests. Everobody knows now that Mister McMahon has been killed, a DNA has been found in the limo, nobody knows who can it be.
The first two wrestlers to do the test are Matt Hardy and King Booker. Todd Grisham is with Booker.

Todd: King, You have to do this test, your toughts?

King : My thoughts ? My royal thoughts ? I can't believe a king is forced to do this test. Everybody knows who is the killer. I say for a long time now, that Bobby Lashley has killed Mr McMahon, the results of the test will show the world that I 'm true !

Todd : Can you imagine..maybe he's innocent...

King : tell me you didnt say that ! Lashley hated Mr Mcmahon, he shaved his hair bald at Wrestlemania 23, he fought him, he kicked his ass ! Lashley was just scared that Mr McMahon fired him, nothing else. This test is a joke and...

( Lashley comes to the office too, he's ready for the test..they have a stare down...)

King : Remember Lashey, if you touch me, we can't compete at The Bash, and I'm sure you want to kick my royal butt, will you be able to calm down...

Lashley : Don't worry Booker, I won't touch you, I want to show the world that I'm not guilty, and I really want to beat you once and for all at The Great American Bash...

King: Unless you're in jail this week. I dont know when the results will be known, but as soon as it's gonna be, you wont be a wrestler anymore, you will be a candidate to the electric chair ! Now, my queen, let's do this test

Lashley looks angrily at him but doesnt touch him....

------------ ----------------

Still backstage but we are with the tag team champions who are accompagned by Jamie Noble and Mr Kennedy. The Loudmouth starts to make fun of the champions, he says that he's better than them and it's gonna be easy to take their title at the Pay per View.
Murdoch and Cade cant answer because The Hardyz join the group too..They look at Kennedy and Noble, they are ready to fight. Matt says that The Hardyz are the best in ladder matches, the victory will go to them...
The champions still can't answer as The World's greatest tag team arrives...Benjamin says that at the Bash, the world will know why they are called World's greatest tag team. He also says that they can do mat work, high fly, hardcore, they are the most « total package » !
Murdoch and Cade are worried, they want to answer but Paul London and Brian Kendrick come...They say that they may be not the most experienced team, but they have been the greatest tag team of Smackdown history, they are spectacular and ready to raise to the top at Raw...
Murdoch is now about to talk but this time...Mick Foley comes to them !
The GM for the night says that he has an idea...Murdoch and Cade will have the right to talk know because they will announce the next matches...
The hardcore legend books two more matches for tonight : First it's gonna be a fatal four way with Paul London vs Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Mr kennedy ..Their respective are not allowed to interfere unless they want to be put out the ladder match..
And the second match is : Brian Kendrick vs Jeff Hardy vs Charlie Haas vs Jamie Noble !!

-----------commercial break---------------

NO DQ MATCH
Sntisky vs Robbie McAllister w/ Rory McAllister

- For the first time in a long time, Snitsky shows up for a match, he's booed a lot, Robbie seems very determined to win this match
- Snitsky already dominates the match, he hits a big boot to start it, Robbie didnt see it comin'. Snitsky then uses several clothelines and throws his opponents in the corner
- The sadistic monster squashes his opponents with a lot of punches to the face and kicks to the stomach. He runs over him and hits an avalanche.
- Snitsky is ready for a second avalanche but Robbie escapes. Snitsky recovers slowly and McAllister goes to take a chair.
- Robbie goes back to the ring and hits a vicious chair shot to Snitsky'back, but Snitsky doesnt move, he even smiles !
- Robbie doesnt know what to do, Snitsky takes the chair and uses it on his opponent's head, Robbie is totally knocked out. Snitsky gets his opponent up, hits the pumple hand slam and makes the cover for the victory.

- After the match, Rory wants to help his partner and hits Snitsky from behind, but one more time he doesnt feel pain..Snitsky hits the pumple hand slam on him too...
- Snitsky celebrates with his sadisitc laugh, the crowd hates him, he celebrates until John Cena comes to the ring via the crowd, the people go crazy...Cena is here is to take his revenge on the guy who injured him..
- Snitsky is ready to fight...Cena punches him one hundred times and want to go with the FU, but Snitsky reverses it and hits the pumple hand slam on him too !!
- One more time, Snitsky dominates Cena, but this time the former champion tried to resist.

Winner of this match : Snitsky at 5.58

-------We see the test office, now it's time for Marella, Viscera and Jim Duggan to do the test..Marella and Viscera are about to fight but the road agents separate them---------

Kristal Marshall and Teddy Long waited for Marella after his test. He met them when he left her.

Marella : Hey guys , what's up?

Kristal : We need to talk Santino.

Marella : Did Santino made something wrong?

Long: No you didnt , dont worry Santino. I'm just here tonight to ask you if you would accept to next to me the day of my wedding

Marella : oh it would be an honor Teddy. I would be happy to do that, it could be fun, The weddings in Italy are very important, it's a giant fiesta..

Kristal : We still appreciate what you did for us at Raw a few weeks ago. When you made the save to help my future husband who was destroyed by Viscera. You can't imagine what it means for us.

Long : Without you, I wouldnt be here to tell you this...

Marella : Hey that's not important, we are friends now that's cool. Friends always help each other, dont worry.

Kristal : Yeah, but there is one thing that we can help you...Umaga

Marella : ahah; dont worry again. Last week I took the advantage on him, this fat bulldozer doesnt scare me at all; I'll beat him easily in the cage at The Bash.

Long : You'd better get ready, I've never seen in my career someone like him, he's impressive playa'

Marella : I know, but The miracle of milan is more impressive now. Isnt it Kristal ?

Kristal : ( smiles) Yeah you are...But take care , it's a big

---Kristal cant fiinish her sentence as Umaga attacks the Intercontinental Champion, Estrada is next to him, he encourages him to destroy Marella..
But Fortunetely, Long gives Marella a TV monitor who was next to them...The champion breaks it on Umaga's head..
Umaga is not on the floor, he seems absent but he doesnt fall...Marella needs to use a kick to the face to knock him out.
Estrada is angry, he promises Vengeance...

Marella : You see guys, I'm better than this fat idiot. I'm gonna beat him easily at the Bash in the steel cage.

Marella leaves, Kristal and Teddy are not really confident..

---------------- ------------------------------

NO DQ FATAL 4 WAY
Paul London vs Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Mr Kennedy

- This match should be spectacular. The more over is clearly Matt Hardy, Paul London is a good second. Mr Kennedy is the top heel of this match; Shelton Benjamin is not loved too.
- Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade are announcing this match, we can hear them say that it's good to see all the challengers before the PPV. They hope that one or two team will get an injury.
- The match starts and hits a big brawl, Mr Kennedy and Matt Hardy are fighting, London and Benjamin too. The member of the World's greatest tag team takes the advantage, he throws London into the ropes and hits a beautiful missile dropkick. He goes for the quickly cover but gets a one count.
- On the other side, Matt Hardy dominates Kennedy. He hits a neckbreaker on the loudmouth folowed by a legdrop, that also gets a two count. Now Matt locks him in a headlock. Kennedy doesnt give up.
- Shelton now sits on the corner, on the top rope, Paul London is ready for a hurricanrana, but Shelton smells it, and He hits a gigantic Bulldog from the top rope !! benjamin suffers too, but he can make the cover.
- The count is break at 2.99 by both Mr Kennedy and Matt Hardy. They even team up to fight Shelton Benjamin, they hit a double clotheline and a double suplex. They continue the match, they fight each other now.
- Kennedy has now the advantage, he works on Matt's knee. He kicks it several times, what a good way to try to injure an important part of his opponent's body before a capital match.
- Kennedy has now Matt locks in a reversed figure four, Matt is screaming but he doesnt give up, Paul London who was on the top rope breaks the pin with a beautiful legdrop on Mr Kennedy's neck, he makes the cover, but Shelton Benjamin breaks that pin, and rolls Londond up for a nearfall.
- Benjamin throws his opponents between the ropes, London is running, Benjamin tries to catch him with a clotheline, but from nowhere, London hits a beautiful Hurricanrana, and already makes the pin, but Matt Hardy breaks the count.
- Matt hits a immediate twist of faith on London, he tries to make the cover but Mr Kennedy throws him outisde the ring. The loudmouth makes the cover on his own...But the referee doesnt need to count, Shelton Benjamin breaks the cover too and throws kennedy outside too.
- Benjamin makes the cover on London, but it gets only a two count !! The crowd loves that moment!
- Matt Hardy and Mr Kennedy are fighting outside , in the ring, Shelton Benjamin is ready for the T-Bone suplex, he waits for his opponent...Londond gets up , Shelton tries to hit the move, but London is too quick, he rolls him up, and this time this is a three count !
- London is happy with this victory, he runs to the stage and celebrates, while Benjamin is upset, and kennedy and Matt are desapointed..

Winner of this match : Paul London at 10.12

We are at the medical area with John Cena and the medical team. One more time the doctors tell Cena to not compete this sunday against randy Orton.
He's still suffering from the concussion, his kidney is very bad, he barely can walk. He body is full of bruises, his back is almost injured now, after the Snitsky's pumple hand slam..
Cena looks nervous, he doesnt care what the doctors say, he wants to compete this sunday and he will do it.
The doctors say that they have talked to Shane and Stephanie McMahon and they decided that this sunday match will be unsanctioned by the WWE. They dont wanna be reponsible for what could happen...
Cena doesnt matter if this match is sanctioned or not, he just wants his title back..
But now Orton enters the room and starts to applause his challenger...

Orton : Congratulations Cena, you , one more time, showed the world that you are courageous...You never quit as you say. Great. But You also proved that you are a jackass.
How can you imagine win our match this sunday ? You barely can move, I'm in the greatest shape in my life..You got your ass kicked by Snitsky tonight, I'm gonna destroy the guy Foley booked to me whoever he is..
We are not on the same level anymore. You're not the John Cena I know kid, I won't feel pity, and this match will be unsanctioned. I can do what I want...

Cena : Yeah, you're true on one thing Orton. I'm not the same anymore. I'm Like an injured animal, I'm even more dangerous...

Cena attacks Orton, they start to brawl on the medical table, the doctors and the road agents have to separate them, again...

----This time we see Mr Kennedy and Eugene go to do the test. Kennedy is still angry by his defeat earlier tonight------

NO DQ FATAL 4 WAY MATCH
Brian Kendrick vs Jeff Hardy vs Charlie Haas vs jamie Noble

- Clearly again, Jeff Hardy is the big star of the match. Kendrick is second but not close, Haas and Noble are on the same « boo » level.
- The match starts faster than the first earlier tonight, already Noble takes a flying neckbreaker from Brian Kendrick. Noble is already on the floor.
- Jeff Hardy is on the top rope and hits a 360° splash on Noble. The fans loves that move
- Now Haas applies the haas of pain on poor Noble, but not for long as Hardy catches him with a big missile dropkick right to the face
- Hardy and Kendrick are battling together. Hardy throws Kendrick in the ropes, Kendrick escapes a clotheline attempt, Hardy escapes a enziguiri attempt...they both run on the ropes, and this time Jeff catches Kendrick with a spinning heel kick. Thats gets a two count
- Jeff Hardy goes on the top rope, he wants to hit the swanton bomb on Kendrick, but Haas makes the ropes move and Hardy is « forced » to sit on the top corner..
- Haas goes to the top too, he punches Hardy ten times and wants to hit a suplex, but Hardy blocks it. Haas tries again , and again Hardy blocks the move. Haas is upset , he kicks Hardy in the guts and hits this time a wonderful suplex. He makes the cover, he gets a two count, the crowd is surprised!
- Haas wants to uses the Haas of pain on Hardy, but Kendrick gets up, Haas wants to punch him, but Kendrick is very quick; he escapes the move , goes behind his opponent and hit a flying neckbreaker, that move is devastating
- Everybody noticed it, but apparently not the wrestlers, Jamie Noble has already recovered and now he's outside the ring, he's hiding !
- Kendrick is alone in the ring, He goes on the top rope one more time...and He hits a beautiful moonsault on Charlie Haas. He makes the cover but no ! Jeff Hardy breaks the count !
- Kendrick has no time to attack Jeff as the rainbow haired warrior knocks him out with the twist of faith.
- Hardy goes on the top rope, and it's swanton bomb time, that connects !
- Jeff Makes the cover, but what ?? Jamie Noble was on the top rope and he fell on Jeff Hardy's head with the bell on the match !
- Nobody can believe it. Noble has totally knocked his opponent out. He goes for the cover, and takes the victory !
- Nobody thought Jamie Noble could win this match and he did it. He barely didnt wrestle, he was just hide and he waited for the right moment !

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch who were announcing, applause him! Mr kennedy joins him to celebrate, and both show their waist to say that they're gonna be the new tag team champions.

Winner of this match : Jamie Noble at 8.54

-----------Before the commercial Break, we still see the wrestlers go to do the DNA test. This time we see Jamie Noble and Melina. They talk, and Noble celebrates again his victory earlier tonight..Noble then asks Melina how's Johnny Nitro. But the A lister says that they're no longer a couple !
Noble cant believe what he heard, but Melina doesnt want talk more about that subject.
I should be interesting to see if Nitro will talk about that fact tomorow night on ECW On Sci-fi

Before the main event we are backstage. Mick Foley is talking with Bobby Lashley. The hardcore legend tells him that he has no doubt, Lashley is not the murderer. The real Deal is happy with the answer, he knows he didnt do that, but how the people look at him is disturbing sometimes.
Some people think he really killed Mr McMahon. Foley answers that it is because of King Booker, he screams his accusations weeks after weeks, the people just listen to who screams the louder..
Lashley says that anyway, he's going to destroy him at The Great American Bash because King Booker made his life a living hell...Then Lashley asks Foley what suprises he has for Orton, who'll be the mysterious opponent..
Foley says that he's going to see him in seconds....

NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH
Non Title match
Randy Orton vs Terry Funk

- Funk gets a very strong pop,the crowd was shocked, this guy is loved by the fans, Oron is booed as usual...But got a big reaction, we see that this guy is over..He couldnt believe is eyes when he saw the Funker
- Orton hasnt even the time to come into the ring, Funk attacks him outside. He throws him in the steel steps...He runs over him and destroys him with a knee to the face..
- Funk now throws Orton into the barricade...Terry runs over him again, but this time Randy Orton backbody drops him into the crowd.
- Both men are fighthing in the crowd, the people go crazy. Orton punches him opponent, but this is not enough for Terry Funk, the legend punches the WWE Champion harder, he hits lots of headbutts too...
- Randy Orton tries to go back the ring, he has understand that it is his only chance to win this match. But Funk tries to keep the match outside
- They're brawling outside, Funk still dominates, But Orton can break the momentum when he breaks a glass of water on Funk's face !
- Funk is bleeding now, Orton regains control of the match. He uses the monitors cables to strangle his opponent, Funks screams. He now hits his head into the announcers table.
- The WWE Champion throws Funk back in the ring now. He's smiling, he thinks he has the match won. He kicks his opponent on the floor and makes the cover, but The Funker gets up at 2 !
- Orton is really surprised ...He goes under the ring and takes a table ! The crowd are on their feet, Orton let the table on the outside...
- he goes back into the ring, and want to carry Funk on his shoulder and throw him into the table who is outside, he's gonna kill him.....But Funk with the thumbs into Orton's eyes can break the move!
- Funk hits now a DDT on orton. He goes outside the ring to take a chair...and goes back to the ring
- Orton recovers slowly, Funk is ready to destroy him with the chair...that connects ! Funk destroys Orton with a vicious chair shot right to the head !! Funk makes the pin, it could be an upset .but He got a nearfall !
- Orton got up at the very ver last second. Funk is desapointed, and he takes the chair one more time, he wants to do the same move. Orton is bleeding now, but he recovers slowly, he wants to get up now....Funk hits with the chair....NO ORTON CATCHES HIM WITH THE RKO !! It was really from nowhere ! The WWE Champion makes the cover, and wins this match !
- He celebrates and shows he's the WWE Champ, but he serioulsy bleeds from the head, he looks at Funk and want to hurt him more...
- Orton takes the chair...He's ready to hit his opponent, but Mick Foley runs to the ring, the General Manager for the night is comin'..
He's in the ring now, Orton wants to use the chair on him, but Foley escapes and they exchange somes punches, Foley takes the advantage, but one more time Randy Orton catches his opponent with the same RKO ! The crowd booes the hell out of that...
- Orton is laughing, he's going to attack both Funk and Foley with the chair...But this time, it's John Cena , Orton has a crazy look of his face...
- One more time they both exchange some punches, but this time Cena is the stronger, and he's ready for the FU ! The crowd is on their feet...
- Cena sees the tables outside the ring, will he do it ? Yeah !!!! Cena throws Orton into the table who was outside !
- The fans go crazy, Cena doesnt celebrate , his kidney seems to hurt him really bad, But Orton is bleeding and left unconscious on the broken table ! What a match it will be at The Great American Bash !!!

Winner of this match : Randy Orton at 13.22

Quick results :

Jilian and Melina def. Candice and Katie in a No DQ tag team match
Snitsky def. Robbie Mcallister in a No DQ match
Paul London def. Shelton Benjamin, Mr Kennedy and Matt Hardy in a No DQ fatal 4 way
Jamie Noble def. Jeff Hardy, Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas in a No DQ fatal 4 way
Randy Orton def. Terry Funk in a non title No DQ match

- WWE Championship :
Unsanctioned Match

- ECW World Title :

- Single match :
Batista vs Mark Henry

- Single match :
King Booker vs Lashley

Steel Cage match

MVP © vs Val Venis

Ladder match

- Women's Championship :

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Funk/Orton, Orton just got killed another legend!

Worst Match: Snitsky vs. The Highlanders

Best Promo: Opening one with Mick Foley

Worst Promo: Santino, Long and Kristal, Santino is definitely good in doing promos when he's a heel imo.

Additional Feedback: I got a suggestion, I think you should add more colors to it so people can get more into your shows. Maybe two colors just to separate matches from the promos and I think it could help us read your show easier. As for the show, it's way good, you've managed to put some hypes before the PPV and good to see Foley made all the matches into a No DQ.

moiversion1

Reaction score
wwe_logo.gif

ECW On Sci-Fi Preview.

With The Great American Bash only 5 days away, This show should be amazing . Last week Tommy Dreamer who was General Manager for the night, booked an amazing show, we saw the Champion Chris Benoit retaining his ECW World title in a steel cage match against Elijah Burke, and earlier in the night Johnny Nitro with his new stable, the Hollywoodz , defeated CM Punk to become the number one contender.

We have our title match at the Bash, this tuesday will be the first and last opportunity for both wrestlers to address each other and try to take a psychological advantage on the other. when they will sign the match contract.

Also, one match is already scheduled, and it is one month in the making. remember, one month ago Mike Knox came back to ECW and one again wanted diva Kelly Kelly to be back on his side.
Fortunely, The Sandman made the save each in every time, Knox was about to do something bad. First, knox didnt want to fight the ECW Original,but he changed his mind, last week he challenged The Sandman to a match...It wont probably be pretty.

Talking about war in the making, Will The Coach be here? Last week he won his match against The Sandman thanks to Mike Knox.This match has been booked by his new enemy : Tommy Dreamer. Will the loudmouth have something to say again ? Will this war be over?

The war continues for Cryme Tyme too. The tag team fight with Marcus Corvon and Elijah Burke for weeks now, last week Corvon defeated JTG, Will another match be booked , how this war will turn ??

Remember, the DNA tests continue this tuesday, and now it s time for the ECW superstars, Does the Mr Mcmahon's murderer hide in the Extreme locker room ?

Confirmed match :

- The Sandman vs Mike Knox

All this and much more on ECW on Sci-Fi !

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Good preview, will check it out and drop a review. Still excited on how this murder storyline will go.

Check out SCW