WWE : After The limo explosion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Jamie Noble vs Jeff Hardy was a good contest between two smaller, better guys. The build to it prematch with Kennedy telling him to go was good too.

WM - Snitsky vs Eugene seemed like a long squash match to me.

BP - The ending with Vince coming back. It was classic, it really was an exciting way to end the show.

WP - None, great promo writing.

AC - Great Show, you have one of the BTB's that focuses on promos, which I like, because match writing will get so competitive, there really is no story being told. The end segment was such a good cliffhanger, I'm really looking forward to what you've got up your sleeve next.

Reaction score
raw39.jpg

June, 18th.
Phoenix, Arizona.​

The show starts whith a recap video of last week events. JR and The king welcome us to this show, and tell us that John Cena won't be here tonight because he's the guest of a very famous TV show. Lots of signs in the crowd are dedicated to what happened last week, but suddenly Stephanie McMahon's music hits and she comes to the ring.

She looks so sad, whith tears in her eyes, She tries to resist, the fans are very respectful, they applause her and then in the ring, she holds a mic :

" Thank you for this show of respect but sorry for not smiling...You all know what happened last week...This awful explosion....We are totally lost whithout my father, this is the saddest day of my life and the probably the saddest in wrestling history...
We have a lost a genius of this business, a guy who build an empire by himself..But today this empire is nothing...
The hardest is that we don't know what happened...the federals told us the investigations continue, and we may have more informations next week...
We dont even know if it is an accent or a murder ( cries more ) So many people hated my father ! Last week almost every wrestler had a bad appreciation for my father.., I know he did so many bad things in his life..But he loved this business, he loved the wrestlers, and he loved the fans ! He wanted the best for them !
The one thing I know is that the show must go on..my father always said it is the most important and the wwe must continue to entertain you whatever he takes..
So with my mother and brother Shane, we took some decisions in these difficult times...
First of all, we are not my father, we can't do all the things he did...we need help. That's why we decided to name new general managers for Raw and ECW, Teddy long stays on Smackdown , he's a great GM..
This is a new start for the wwe and tomorrow Shane will be on ECW on Sci-Fi to start the auditions with the candidates..
I also here to announce some matches for our next pay per view, Vengeance : Night of champions. It's hard to choose the challengers, so for the WWE championship we decided to book a fatal four way, with 3 ex world champions, plus the WWE champion John Cena..so it will be John cena vs King Booker vs Bobby Lashley vs Randy Orton !
About the intercontinental championship : our new superstar Santino Marella will go one on one with the previous champ, Umaga...
Women's champion Melina will fight number one contender Candice michelle !
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch will face their challengers...the hardyz !
As i said, the show must go on, I hope you fans will be entertained, this was my father's obssession...In these difficult moments I hope you all we be here to support us and to support the wwe

- Stephanie leaves the ring, crying more, and receiving respectful applause from the crowd!

------Commercial Break--------------

Before our first match, a graphic shows that our main event will be bobby Lashley vs King booker !

UMAGA vs EUGENE

- In this match, Umaga teached a lesson to young Eugene, the special one had no offense, and the samoan bulldozer dstroyed him with all his arsenal. The running Headbutt, swinging side slam, diving headbutt. He ended this match with his devastating samoan spike.
After the match, he hurted Eugene by giving him 2 more samoan spike, making the special one bleed from the mouth.

Winner of this match : Umaga.

------Commercial Break------------

We are now backstage With new draftee Kristal Marshall on the Phone...

Kristall : I know honey, this is terrible, i didn't expect to be draft to raw, I'm so sad to not be with you anymore, I miss Smackdown and you so much my Teddy....But We have to be strong....Yes.....I know honey.......What ?.......
You can't do that.....Ok I understand....I will listen to you this friday night on Smackdown...Ok I love you Teddy...Kiss

--------------------------------------

We are now in the interview zone with Todd Grisham and his guest : Mister Kennedy !

todd : My guest at this time, the new raw supertar ...

Kennedy : Shut up and get outta here, i can do it by myself !
Ladies and gentlemen, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, The new Raw superstar and futur MVP of This show.......Misteeeeeeeer Kennedyyyy........................kennedy !!
I'm so glad to be here, I wanted to move to Raw for a long long time...I did all what possible to do on Smackdown, I had nothing to prove anymore..
I defeated world champions like Batista, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Kane , Lashley...It's simple, i beat each in every guy I have faced.
I'm the fastest rising superstar in wwe history, and now I'm on what i think is the A-show...I want to face the best to be the best..
Raw needed Mr Kennedy, and Mister Kennedy needed Raw, this is a perfect alliance...and this alliance will go far and will go through every challenge, every superstar until the ultimate prize....The WWE championshippppppp........Championship !!

Mr Kennedy leaves a todd Grisham speechless..

----------------Commercial Break -------------------------------

Before the next match, we see a car in the parking ...And guess who it is ? The Hardcore Legend is comin'

NON TITLE TAG TEAM MATCH
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch © vs The Highlanders

- Usual tag team match, good team work for the 2 teams. The scottish had lots of offenses, but the intelligence of the champions paid tonight...Cade made the 3 count by holding Rory's tights after a pretty good 10 minutes match.
- After the match, we see the Hardyz backstage watching it...They prepare for their gold opportunity next sunday; they tried to study their opponents and look for eventual weakeness in their game...

Winners of this match : Lance Cade and Travor Murdoch ©

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We see Queen Sharmell and king Booker backstage.

Sharmell : You see my king, you should be in a good mood...We are on Raw, This is a new kingdome to conquer, a new place for your greatness...you will have to show to your new subjects on Raw who they have to obey, you will be their charsmatic hero..

Booker : i know my queen, Raw is the perfect place for a king like me...This sunday I have already a world title match, and this sunday I'm gonna be the WWE champion. John Cena fears Me, He's no even here tonight, I defeated Lashley in the past to become the King of the ring, and Randy Orton is not in my league, But i would welcome him in my royal court...this match will be easy..
But tonight, I have match again this idiot Lashley, The strenght without the brain...I have to prepare just a little..
( facing the camera ) I know all the wwe fans listen to me right now, and i have something to say...I'm the happiest king in the world tonight because I have an information...Even the federals don't have this information.....Listen to me :
WHAT HAPPENED TO MR MCMAHON IS NOT AN ACCIDENT AND I KNOW THE MURDERER.....YOU'D BETTER WATCH MY MATCH TONIGHT BECAUSE I'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT.... I WILL SHOCK THE WORLD !!

---------Commercial Break-----------------------------

Back from commercials, and we are in a photoshoot studio, with the beautiful Candice Michelle...the crowd enjoyes this...But suddenly Women's champion Melina assaults here really agressively, she screams " you won't take my championship sunday...i'm the best "
Some road agents try to separate them, but Mickie James comes from nowhere and attacks Melina...this is a brawl....And now this is Jilian hall and Victoria who come to help the women's champion...;they take the advantage, it's a 3 one 2 !!
But one more time another diva arrives....an unknown diva...She attacks the bad girls and knocks Melina out with a vicious Spinning Neckbreaker...
Mickie James and Candice Michelle are in shock and ask her who she is , here is the answer :

I'm a Katie Lee, the Raw newest diva !!

Katie_lea.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

It's now time for the main event, remember, earlier tonight, King Booker said that he knew that what happened to Mr McMahon was not an accident, and that he knew the murderer...

BOBBY LASHLEY vs KING BOOKER

- Lashley is the first to make his entrance, he receives a strong pop from the crowd, he already shows his chest , to make an impact, he lost the ecw title because he has been drafted, he now wants the WWE championship...
king Booker arrives now, he Stays on the stage with a mcrophone :

' Earlier tonight people, I said I was going to make an impact, your King is not a lier...I'm a King, I know very important personns well...And i can assure you, Mr McMahon has been killed....and the murderer is YOU ! BOBBY LASHLEY !
The crowd boos this loud, and Lashley is in total shock....
" Don't be surprised Lashley ! You know you did that ! You hated Mr McMahon ! You kicked his ass from Wrestlemania to his death...You shaved his hair bald...You planned this car crash to keep your job, and to get him out of business, you should be ashamed !!

- lashley is still in shock, and he wants to face booker, he Starts to leave the ring....But here comes , from behind, Randy Orton, who knocks him ot with a RKO !! the match did not officially start. Booker now says that he's comin to pin Lashley !

- But what ???? Mick foley's music hits ! And the hardcore legend comes to King booker ! The crowd goes nuts ! He also has a micro:
" Booker, what you said is a shame, you can't prove what you said, and lashley was not the only man to hate Vince !
I hated him even more !!
and you know what i talked to Steph earlier, she said that the next WWE championship match is for the current and ex World champions...and you know what..... I AM AN EX WWE CHAMPION AND I AM IN THE MATCH TOO !!
And she gave to order the start another match right now....Booker and Orton vs Lashley and Foley!!! Foley assaults Booker outside the ring, Orton is in shock...and Lashley gets up, the match starts !

KING BOOKER and RANDY ORTON vs LASHLEY and MICK FOLEY

- It was a good match with a strong crowd reaction. Mick Foley was back in a Raw ring ! He has been tough. He got a 2.999 count after a huge double arm DDT on enemy Randy Orton but the count has been broken by Booker. Lashley was good too, even he suffered from the RKO Orton gave him before the match....He was close to win too when he powerslamed King booKer but only for a 2 count.
After 18 minutes of good wrestling, Orton and Foley were fighthing outside the ring....In the ring, Booker surprised Lashley with a Book end, after Sharmell distracted the former ECW Champion !!
Mick Foley knocked Orton out, with a vicious chair shot after the match, and went after Booker, but this one escaped from the crowd !

Winners of this match : King booker and Randy Orton

After the match, Mick Foley celebrated with the crowd to end the show !

quick results :

- Umaga def. Eugene
- lance Cade and Trevor murdoch def. The Highlanders in a non title match.
- King Booker and Randy Orton def. bobby Lashley and Mick Foley
Your the best this an awesome show:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

moiversion1

Reaction score
wwe_logo.gif

ECW On Sci-Fi Preview

This show should be ful lof surprises :
First of all, two days ago Johnny Nitro shocked the world whe he defeated Chris Benoit to win the ECW World Championship, The new champion promised to change the face of the show, what The Hollywoodz have in mind now ?l And now with Chris Benoit gone, who will be the number one contender to this title ?
Everybody saw in the match that Nitro won thanks to Dykstra and he Miz, but CM Punk was the one who knocked Chris Benoit out...Will the straighedge superstar join the Hollywoodz ? Has he really planned to attack Benoit ? Was he targeting Nitro ? Nobody knows it..
The new general manager will be have a lot of work. For weeks Shane and Stephanie McMahon received a lot of candidates to this job, we'll finally know who this guy or woman is . What will be his or her first decisions ? Will he or she announce something about the title situation ?
Last week we have witnessed something really weird and disturbing..After weeks of a hatred rivalvry, The Sandman joined Mike Knox when they were supposed to wrestle with each other, and both men forced the Extreme Exposé to dance for them ? What's gonna happen now to the poor ladies ?
Only one match has been announced for this week. Shane McMahon booked it last week after The Boogeyman kidnapped Ariel. Those two guys are probably the strangest in the WWE, we have seen in the past weeks Kevin Thorn attacking The Boogeyman, and he just answered when he kidnapped Thorn's manager...the Boogeyman will have to bring Ariel to the ring, and the winner will have to right to leave with her, whether she wants it or not...
And the most important : Yesterday Vince McMahon showed up on Raw...Everybody thought he was dead, Mr Kennedy was about to get arrested, his DNA has been found in the limo, but Mr McMahon came back from nowhere and just smiled..Will he appear tonight to explain his actions ??

Confirmed match :

Ariel has to be the winner's manager :
Kevin Thorn vs The Boogeyman

The Rated R CMStar

It seems like a good show. It also seems to be the perfect cool down show you need after the enormous Raw show you had. Let me say big shock with Vince still being alive and with the way he came back. Mankind vs Randy Orton will also a hell of a main event. Curious to see the fallout in what will happen with the Hollywoodz. I will be reviewing.

Check out BTW, show has been posted

moiversion1

Reaction score
ecwlogo4.gif

Tuesday, July 24th
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

the show starts with a video hyping the new General manager announcement, we can see Shane McMahon saying that this week every shows will get a manager, yesterday he appointed himself as the new GM of Raw, who will be the tuesday night manager ??

The pyros explode, the fans are excited, they make noise, they are happy to see the WWE...And suddely they make very much more noise as...Dusty Rhodes music hits in the arena and the American Dream makes his way to the ring , the fans go crazy; is he the new general manager ?! Could it be ? He enters the ring and takes a mic' but can't talk as the fans give him the hell of an ovation !

Rhodes : Thanks y'all...I'm so honored to be here tonight ! And yeah...To answer your question....I'm da new GM !!
Shane McMahon called me yesterday in the morning , I was at home, you just can't imagine how surprised I was..I knew I had a chance, but I'm the American Dream and I'm the boss now ahah!
Ya know, I've been hired because The Mcmahons believe in my abilities, I promised to make a change, to boost the ratings of this show, and dammit I'm gonna do it !
I wanna make an impact, I want this show to be different, I want it to be unique, unpredictable. I want everybody to remember it, I want the people to talk about it on Wednesday mornings at work but I cant do that alone, I need the wrestlers to help me !
I want all the guys right there in the background to put their bodies, their lives on the line. When I was a wrestler I wasnt afraid of bleeding, of crying..This business is my life, and I want the wrestlers in the roster to be on the same page fellas..
One more thing, ECW..These three letters are magical, they bring so many memories...This show has an history, and I want to continue that legend, with the same spirit each in every week..Ecw isn't Raw, isn't Smackdown ...We gotta be proud to be on this show just like all the ECW originals are proud to have been a part of history !
Now, I'm sure that y'all wanna see what i got in mind for our show uh ?! Yeah..i'm the boss now, and I have to take decisions, and my first decision would be to....

( Rhodes is interrupted by Jonathan Coachman's music, and the Coach makes his way to the ring..he holds a mic'...)

Rhodes : Hey Coach, oh I'm sorry..I know that you wanted this job more than nothing else in the world ahah..

Coach : Oh you can laugh Rhodes, I don't care..This is a shame, I had to be named GM of ECW, I wanted to change the face of this show, I wanted to make it like Raw and Smackdown, a mix of entertainement, technique, charisma...I wanted to fire all the originals and the freaks, I...

Rhodes : Do ya ever shut up man ??...These men can't be fired, they are ECW ! Guys like Tommy Dreamer , Ball Mahoney etc..are Ecw, I need them , I want to build this show around them. Yeah, and how's Tommy Dreamer ? I know you had some issues with him ahah

Coach : There is still a judge order, Dreamer just can't touch me or he'll be arrested. He threatened me, he scared me, He represents ECW, he's crazy, we can't trust him, we can't build a show around and with him..

Rhodes : Hmm..And why are you important to this show Coach ?!

Coach : What ?

Rhodes : Ya heard me..Why are you important to this show....Why couldn't I fire you right now ?

Coach : Shut up people ! I'm very important to this show, I give advices to the Hollywoodz...You know..Johnny Nitro, the ECW Champion, Dykstra, Miz, the future of this business. And I'm important, because I may be the only man on this show to be smart...You don't have to fire me, anyway, I know that Mr McMahon would be here to help me !

Rhodes :It appears that Mr Mcmahon has no power anymore, man, I'm sorry...So, Let me ask you a question : What are you ready to do to keep this job ?

Coach : You just can't do that, I'm unsackable, You're crazy Rhodes, i have to talk to Shane McMahon, he just can't keep you...

Rhodes : Don't lose your calm buddy...And yeah, You're important to this show, and because you just gave me an idea, i changed my mind, my first decision is not the same anymore..

Coach : you see, I'm so smart that I inspire you...Come on Rhodes, You'd better retire

Rhodes : ahah, this is not on my book ..But here is my first decision ECW fans...Next week, you'll have to chance to see a very unique match...It's gonna be Tommy Dreamer......versus.....The Coach !!

Coach : What ?! It's impossible ! You can't do it, there is a restraining order against Dreamer, he can't touch me, I'm not afraid, I could defeat him easily, but I just can't wrestle with him. Sorry...

Rhodes
: Oh..ok...Hmmm...Sad news..I don't see why you're important to the show now...Maybe you should start to find another job...

Coach : Are you threatening me to fire me if I don't wrestle Dreamer next week ?

Rhodes : ....Yeah absolutely ! You're smart !!

Coach : I can't believe you do that, I need this job, and...

Rhodes :The match is booked, now get out, and let these people have fun tonight!!

( The Coach leaves the ring, Rhodes and the people make fun of him ! )

Rhodes : Oh god, I Forgot to announce you the main event...I want the best, I want you to see a great match tonight, that's why I give you the Innovator of Violence Tommy Dreamer, the ECW Icon against the future of ECW...the straightEdge superstar....CM Punk !

( The fans cheer the announcement as Rhodes leaves the ring and dances for the fans )

-------Commercial Break----------------

Back from the Break, we can hear Tazz and Joey Styles talking about what happened at The Great American Bash in the title match when CM Punk interfered and cost the match to Benoit. Nobody knows if he was going to attack Nitro or Benoit. We know that The Hollywoodz asked CM Punk to join them...

ARIEL HAS TO BE THE WINNER'S MANAGER
SINGLE MATCH
Kevin Thorn vs The Boogeyman

Everybody remember when The Boogeyman kidnapped Ariel last week in her locker room. It was his response to Kevin Thorn recent attacks on him. Shane McMahon made this match this past week, and Ariel will have no choice, she has to be in the corner of the winner..

Kevin Thorn makes his way to the ring, he looks angry, obviously he wants Ariel to be back in his corner and he's ready to have a fight with The Boogeyman...
And he's comin', the fans pop for his « special » entrance, Ariel is with him, she looks disgusted and she runs to the ring to join Kevin thorn, but immediatly the referee tells her to go at ringside and wait for the end of the match...
The Boogeyman is in the ring, and kevin thorn attacks him, he punches him a lot..But the Boogeyman feels nothing..Thorn can't believe it, he runs to the rope and hits a clotheline but one more time Boogeyman doesnt move. One more time Thorn runs but this time he can't hit a move...Boogeyman catches him with a huge spinebuster ! Ariel is in shock, the fans are happy and Boogeyman makes the quick cover, but Thorn kicks out at two.
Boogeyman does his strange « dance » in the middle of the ring, Ariel is disgusted and goes on the apron to tell the referee something. That distracts him and that allows Thorn to attack Boogeyman from behind and that works..Thorn gains control of the match, he whips his opponent into the ropes and catches him with a powerful big boot right to the face. He continues the attack with a elbow to the chest and some kicks in the legs.
Boogeyman is on the floor , Thorn grabs his opponent by the head, he punches him one more time, Thorn is really focused, and he slams the Boogeyman to the floor. He rins to the ropes and hits a big legdrop on Boogeyman and makes the cover. 1........2........but at the very last second, Boogeyman kicks out. Thorn really thought I won this match. Ariel is frustrated at ringside.
Thorn wants to continue his domination, he gets his opponent up, and wants to hit neckbreaker, but Boogeyman reverses the move and hit the neckbreaker on Thorn ! Both men are on the floor and the referee starts to count...1....2......3.....Boogeyman is the first to recover.....4....5.....Thorn recovers too and both men stand now.
They start to exchange right hands, and Boogeyman takes the advantage, he punches the hell out of Thorn and knocks him down with a devastating clotheline..
Boogeyman goes on the top rope, it's quite rare to see him on the ropes. He waits for Thorn...He's ready for the flying clotheline...But No !!! Ariel goes on the apron and pushes Boogeyman who falls on the arena floor !! The referee didn't see it, Kevin Thorn is lucky. And the official starts to count The Boogeyman who appears to be injured, he fell really hard on the floor......1......2.......Ariel is still on the apron, she talks with Thorn , they think Thorn is going to win the match via count out......3........4.......5.......Boogeyman starts to recover......6.......the fans help him to go back to the ring, they chant for him........7...........8.........Boogeyman stands now, will it be possible?......9......Yes !! The Boogeyman is back in the ring before the ten count ! The fans are happy, Kevin Thorn can't believe it ! He wants to attack him with a clotheline but Boogeyman escapes and Boogeyman suplexes him, beautiful move, he covers him...1.......2......Thorn kicks out ! Ariel almost had a heart attack, she would had to become the Boogeyman's manager !
Boogeyman is in control now, he gets Thorn up, He punches him and whips him into the corner. He runs to him and hits a strong clotheline, Thorn is semi knocked out but he doesnt fall...The Boogeyman capitalises on this moment and he hits the Pumple hand slam !!! It's over, The Boogeyman is going to win this match, Ariel will be his manager....He starts to count......1............2.........No !
Ariel grabs the referee by the leg and gets him outside the ring and goes in the ring and attacks the Boogeyman, but obviously he doesnt feel pain at all...
He stands, in front of Ariel, she freaks out and wants to leave..The referee tells Boogeyman to not touch the lady....He's ready, he grabs her by the hair.....but what ?!
Kevin thorn rolls him up !!.......1..............2..............3 !!
Thorn steals the match, he steals the victory, his music hits and he leaves very quickly with Ariel, they celebrate on the stage, Ariel is so happy with that ! She remains the manager of Kevin Thorn, Boogeyman is in the ring, he looks at the referee....take some worms from his pocket...and make the referee eat the worms !! the fans celebrate that, Boogeyman challenges Thorn to go back into the ring, but he leaves, but he really seem to fear the Boogeyman !! The war is not over !

Winner of this match : Kevin thorn at 7.46

--------- -----------------------

a match is announced for later in the evening : Elijah Burke and Marcus Corvon against Cryme Tyme, this feud is over one month in the making, and they'll finally settle their differences tonight. Anastacia is now with Burke and Corvon.

Anastacia : Eljiah Burke and Marcus Corvon, tonight you're facing Cryme Tyme, your rivalvry started more than a month ago, they stole your outfits, you attacked them...

Burke : We know what happened, no need to say it again..Finally we are able to destroy these two bastards, and it's gonna be official. They agreed to face us, and they will regret that for ever. They can't imagine how good we are, we both were in two ECW title matches lately. We stole the show, and now Cryme Tyme think they can beat us ? Aha Stop Kidding.

Anastacia : They often had the advatange on you..Hadn't they ?

Burke : You need to quit wrestling you idiot lady..Never ! Never Cryme Tyme took the advantage on us. The only thing they did was to steal our money or our clothes, do you think that make them a threat to us ? I don't think so. And tonight they will have no choice but to stop that, because we're going to end their ECW careers.

Anastacia : Marcus Corvon, some people say that you are the best of the team, and sometimes you are fed up with Burke's attitude. Don't you think he's the leader of the team ?

Burke : What kind of interviewer are you ?! Nobody is the leader of this team, Marcus is so strong, so smart and all, I will never be his leader..I'm sure Cryme Tyme spread that rumor..

Corvon : Anastacia, It's true, He's not the leader, simply because we are not a team. I'm not a team player, I do it to teach Cryme Tyme a lesson, nothing more, nothing less.I know I'm better Eljiah is a good friend, but I won't be with him in a team undefinitely..

Burke : hmm yeah, You're right Marcus. Hmm we'd better go, our match is next !

( both men leave, Burke is still surprised by Corvon's answer )

------------ ------------------------

TAG TEAM MATCH
Eljiah Burke and Marcus Corvon vs Cryme Tyme

Burke and Corvon are the first to make their ways to the ring, Burke seems to be still a little upset by Corvon's answer when he said he knew he was better than him...He thinks about that over and over. Corvon is already concentrated on his match..
Cryme Tyme come next ! They receive a very good pop, they don't look really stressed. They come to the ring, and the referee starts the match !
Burke and Shad start the match, they both are really quick, they run between the ropes and don't touch each other, Shad escapes a clotheline, Burke a shoulder tackle attempt, they're still running but this time, they catch each other with a double clotheline. Both men already get up, they are in a great shape.
They have a strenght contest, Shad looks a little stronger, but Eljiah breaks the move with a kick to the stomach followed by a DDT. It's very well executed, Shad didn't see it comin'.
Burke grabs him by the hair, he's ready for a vertical suplex, but Shad falls on his feet and hits a big missile dropkick to Burke, what a surprising move too ! Shad makes the tag to JTG. They double team, whip Burke into the ropes and catch him with a double backbody drop.
JTG is alone in the ring with Burke, He grabs him by the hair, throws him into the ring corner, and hits some hard chops right to the chest. Obviously the crowd chants « wooo ». JTG throws Burke into the other ring corner, he runs now and wants to hit him with a strong clotheline, But Burke escapes, and he even rolls him up.......1...........2.......No ! JTG kicks out at two, and Burke goes to make the tag to Corvon.
Marcus is in the ring, he's on fire, he gets JTG up, whips him into the ropes and catches him with a very powerful shoulder tackle. He then destroys his face with a big knee drop. He gets him up one more time and now hits a string german suplex. Corvon is impressive tonight ! Corvon challenges Shad to come to the ring...
Corvon takes JTG and throws him into the ring corner..;He's ready to run and he hits the Running Knee strike, what a powerful move, Jtg is semi knocked out and Corvon doesnt waste time as he throws JTG into the other ring corner...he's ready for the same move, but Burke begs him to tag him, he wants to be in the match now..Corvon seems to hesitate but he makes the tag to Burke !
Burke is in the ring, he sees JTG in the ring corner, he runs and hits the Elijah Express, what a spectacular move, Jtg is almost out in this match. Elijah Burke knows that, as he wants to end it. He's ready for the Eljiah Experience, but it's too early in the match, and Jtg counters it with a strong DDT, and one more time both men are on the floor.
Corvon and Shad encourages their partners to tag them, they slowly try to do it...Burke is amost tagging Corvon, JTG is almost tagging and here we go both men tag their partners at the same time !
Corvon and Shad runs into the ring and start to exchange some right hands, Corvon is more powerful, he gains the advantage, but Shad is smarter than him as he blinds him with a thumb into the eyes, Corvon can't see, and Shad capitalises on that to hit a beautiful neckbreaker followed by a legdrop.
Shad is now on the top rope as he hits an impressive elbow drop to The Alpha male, and he makes the cover.......1..........2..........No Corcon kicks out !
Shad makes the tag to Jtg and they double team on Corvon, They try a double suplex..But Corvon almost reverses it...No, Cryme Tyme can do it and they double suplex Marcus Corvon, one more time JTG makes the cover, but one more time Corvon kicks out.
JTG wants to continue his attack on Corvon but Burke comes into the ring and attacks him from behind, he assaults him with lots of punches right to the face, the referee tells him to stop it, Shad comes to the ring too and start to attack Burke, it's a big brawl, and a two on one on Burke, Cryme Tyme is ready to hit the G9 on him...it could be over with that move....JTG carries him, Shad runs between the ropes .......but he's caught by The Pounce !!! Marcus Corvon has hit the Pounce on Shad ! The referee goes to see if Shad is ok, he seems to be knocked out in the middle of the ring...
And now attacks Corvon one more time, they exchange right hands...but one more time from behind, Burke attacks JTG, and he even hits the Elijah Experience, it's over !
Corvon makes the cover, the referee is back to the action, and he counts.........1............2...............3 !!
It's over, it's another stolen victory tonight, Burke and Corvon cheated to win, Burke wasn't the legal man, he hadnt to interfere in the action, Corvon didnt have to hit the Pounce on Shad. It wasnt fair to Cryme Tyme !
Burke and Corvon celebrate, they hold each other's hands? Burke looks especially happy, he celebrates a lot more than Corvon ! In the ring, JTG and Shad are totally decimated, they are knocked out, JTG has been hit by th Eljiah Experience, Shad by the Pounce !

Winners of this match : Elijah Burke and Marcus Corvon at 11.20

----------- -----------------------

We are now in the New General Manager office. He's on the phone..

Rhodes: Yes Shane...Of course...yeah....When I saw that on TV I almost had a heart attack, you're father is crazy......Yeah, at least an explanation...Sure.........Good, Now I'd like to ask you somethin' man.
You see, Chris Benoit is now gone from ECW, and my roster is not that big...I'm sure you can do somethin' about it. ..........yeah, That's a good idea, of course...Raw.....why not !
That's very good news, that's cool. So I can make it official, I will show up next week on Raw, and There will be a draft lottery, and the draftee will be the new member of ECW to replace Chris Benoit...That's so good, I love that job Shane you just can't imagine...

( Someone knocks on the door )

Rhodes : Well I gotta let you Shane, See ya !
Comin' !

( The Coach comes into the office.....)

Rhodes: Coach, one more time ! Aha, Brother, What do ya wan' ?

Coach : I'm here to see if you changed your mind. I understand, Earlier you were in front of a crowd, you wanted to announce something sensational, I really get it. But now, let's be honest Dusty, a Tommy Dreamer vs Coach match is not good at all. You'd better cancel it..

Rhodes: Aha, I ain't gonna do tha'...Simply because I can't wait to see your ass kicked in the middle of the ring, and I know this means ratings !

Coach : I can believe you're doing that. Look, Newt week you have the debut of the new draftee, you should build the show around that ! Not around me !

Rhodes : You're very true my friend. I need more matches to hype the next week show, that's a good idea. So, you see, i'm not happy with the end of the Boogeyman / Thorn match tonight. It wasn't fair to Boogeyman. Even if he made one official eat worms..That was kind of funny !

Coach : Funny ? Are you kidding ? This is why you don't deserve to be GM. You should be upset to see one of your referee gettin' attacked. The Boogeyman didn't have to do that. He should be fired..

Rhodes : Come on Coach, One more time you give me an idea, this is great!
Next week , it's gonna be the return match between The Boogeyman and Kevin Thorn in a Worms on a pole match.......and to win the match you have to make your opponent eat the worms !!

Coach : You're insane, nobody has ever seen a match like that in WWE history, this is so ashaming..

Rhodes: Oh maybe, you wanna be apart of History..I can name you special referee of this match !

Coach : No , no, no, I gotta go, sorry !

( Coach leaves the office, Rhodes is laughing )

-------------- Still to come : Extreme Exposé-------------------

EXTREME EXPOSE

The fans desnt know to react as kelly Kelly, Brooke and Layla make they way to the ring. They seem to be not happy at all, even sad. They are followed by Mike Knox and The Sandman who come to a loud, loud heat.
Everybody comes to the ring, and Mike Knox takes a microphone :

Knox : I suppose that you people would like to see these three ladies dance and maybe strip for you tonight, uh ? ( cheers )
But you know what ? That ain't gonna happen ! Kelly Kelly is my girlfriend, and I will never allow her to be a part of that ! She gotta dance for me and that's all....
Well, she's got to dance for me, and now, she also can dance for...The Sandman !! Oh you can boo him, I'm sure he really doesnt care....Do you Sandman ?

The Sandman : ahahah, They can all go to hell !!

Knox : You see....Well, I understand, he was one of your favorite, you were excited, you thought he was going to kick my ass, and I broke you dream, he prefered to join me !
I proposed him something he couldn't refuse...He was feeling he wasn't taken seriously in this ECW, nobody has consideration for him. He did all what possible to do in this business and he never understood why he wasn't include into the ECW title matches...
I agree with him, he's a great brawler. So, i told him that if he joined that would make a big impact, and that could bring him into the title scene..

The Sandman : These people don't need to know why I joined you, they don't deserve it. All we can say in that we're going to the top of ECW, and there is nothing you or the officials can do about it.
The Sandman is back and better than ever..

Knox: And now we gotta talk about these three sluts..As Kelly's boyfriend, I have the right to own the Exposé. These three sluts are ours. They will never dance for you anymore, they will dance for us in private. Oh well, I say dance, but you girls need to know that we want more than a lapdance..
So unless someone in the back doesnt agree with that, you three are ours , and you'd better be happy with that.

( the three ladies start to cry in the middle of the ring )

Knox : Stop complaining, you see, nobody help you, all the wrestlers just don't care about you. Now, it's time for us to go to the back, I want a special dance.....

Sandman : It's showtime !!

( Everybody start to leave the ring, the fans boo that a lot, the ladies don't want to follow them but Knox and Sandman grab them by the hair and they have no choice but to do it ! )

------- Joey Styles and Tazz talk about how disgusting is the behaviour of Knox and Sandman, Tazz just can't understand The Sandman, he says that he never imagined he could become that kind of men------

RAW REBOUND

We see the annoucement : Mr Kennedy was the one who "killed" Mr McMahon

Federal : So, the man who killed your father is WWE Superstar...............Mr Kennedy !!

( The crowd is in total shock, Stephanie passes out, and Shane is speechless, he's going to pass out too....But suddenly Mr Kennedy's theme hits and he appears on the stage and goes to the ring !!
Shane Mcmahon can't wait he runs to him..but no ! The policemen hold Shane back, he's one fire, those 6 or 7 men may be not enough....Mr Kennedy shows up in the ring ...

Federal agent : Please men, would you arrest him !

Shane : No ! No ! Wait a minute ( he tries to fight the policemen to attack Kennedy ) ...Please, give him a mic' and let him tell us why he did that...( The federal agent accepts )

Kennedy : you'd better calm down Shane, If you try to attack me, I won't say anything....good...But I really have nothing to say about that....I did what I've been told to do...

Federal Agent : Who was it ? Can you prove it ?

Kennedy : Of course I can...this person is here tonight....( Kennedy looks at the titantron but nobody's comin...)

Federal : come one, this is over, policemen , would you arrest this man...

( The policemen go to kennedy and handcop him, but Kennedy is still smiling...Shane is crying !!!)

....But.....What it is.......it's The Music .......it's VINCE MCMAHON !!! That's incredible, Mr Mcmahon's music hits,and himself shows up ! He's on the stage, he's smiling, and..........he's alive !!!!
Nobody can't believe it, what's happening right here ?? Shane is in shock, he can't believe it, Steph who just has recovered, passes out one more time, the federal agent and the policemen are in shock.....
and Mr Mcmahon still smiles and say nothing....

TIME TO CELEBRATE

The Hollywoodz music hits in the arena, Kenny Dykstra and The Miz makes their way to the ring, they already hold a mic. The fans just don't like them...

Kenny : Well, I understand that you people can be jealous of us. But for one time in your life, you's better be honest. We are better looking, We are smarter, we are richer, we are younger, and simply better than you all.
You can boo us, you can bash the Hollywoodz, but the facts are here. We told you that The Hollywoodz were here to change to face of ECW. Everybody laughed to that announce. And now what ?

Miz : And now, Johnny Nitro won the ECW World Championship, and we are already at the top of this brand. And it's time for a change. We'll do what we promised. But now, it's time to celebrate one of the best accomplishments of all time. Please Welcome, the greatest, The one and Only new ECW World Champion.............Johnny Nitro !!!!

( Nitro comes to the ring, he hols his title, shows it to the fans, who react strongly , He's booed like nobody tonight...)

Kenny : in the name of all the ECW superstars and all the fans over the world, we want to congratulate you Johnny for what you did.

Nitro : ( he's booed, he can't talk......)
I said Well...Thank you guys, thank you Kenny, Thank you Miz, Thanks to the people who support me, Thanks to my mother, thanks to everybody who are happy to see me where I am.....at the top of the World !
Yeah, it's true, Two days ago, I defeated Chris Benoit, the so called Rabbid Wolverine, but in my hands, he was nothing but a scared puppy. I gave such a great match, I entertained you all, i entertained all our fans over the world.
And just like I said, It's now time to change the face of ECW. To be honest, I really thought The Coach was going to be named GM of this show. And apparently Dusty Rhodes likes the ECW originals, he likes the freaks, he likes everything that make this show a shame.
But you know what, with or without his help, it's gonna be the same. It will be longer, but the result will be the same. There will be no Originals, no freaks anymore on this show.
We will put them out of business soon. This show should be for A listers like us, nothing else....

( the crowd starts to chant « melina left you » )

Nitro : Easy guys...i know that Melina left me, but you know what, I'm sure that she regrets what she did now. I'm at the top of ECW, I'm a world Champion. I've been invited to all the big parties in Hollywood. I don't care if she left me, the important is this : The ECW World Championship. And with Chris benoit gone, I have no possible contenders to this title. Nobody deserves to be in the ring with me.
Oh and maybe, you want an explanation on what happened at The Great American Bash. You all want to know if CM Punk wanted to hit me or Benoit . Well, I don't know the answer, but I don't worry with it. CM Punk is a very smart men, he knows that if he joins the Hollywoodz all we be fine for him.
There are only advantages to join our stable. I promised him to gave him a title match if he joined us and if I won the title.
I still say it : CM Punk will have a title match, but unfortunetly, tonight he's already booked in a match with Tommy Dreamer, and i didn't finish my sentence.
Yes, CM Punk will have a title match, when there will be no originals or freaks in this show anymore. He should help us to eliminate them all, and after that , he will be the number one contender.
He's lucky; tonight he faces Dreamer, it's his chance to eliminate one original, he should put him out of business. I trust him, he's a great wrestler, it's gonna be easy for him to beat the so called innovator of violence...
So, Wether you like it or not, The Hollywoodz are in charge now, and there is nothing to stop them !!

( Nitro celebrates one more time with his title and the three men leave the ring ! )

----------Anastacia in now in front of CM Punk locker room, she waits for him, and now he shows up

Anastacia : CM Punk, we would like your thoughts on what Nitro said earlier, are you really going to join The Hollywoodz, did you really help Nitro to win the ECW Championship, your fans need to know !

CM Punk : Get the hell outta here, I've a match !

( Anastacia is in shock, CM Punk is not in a good mood tonight )

--------Commercial Break-----------

SINGLE MATCH
CM Punk vs Tommy Dreamer

Dreamer comes out first to his usual respectful ovation, the fans start a « ecdub » chant, and the innovator of violence thanks them a lot !
CM Punk comes now, and he gets a mixed reaction, there are more cheers than boos , but we really can hear son boos in the arena, Punk notices that and stares at the crowd...
Both men are in the middle of the ring, Dreamer offers a handshake..CM Punk hesisates and refuses it ! The fans boo him more now !
CM Punk is the first in action, he kicks Dreamer in the stomach, in the shoulder, in the knee, he's really the masters of the kicks, Dreamer can't answer to that, Cm Punk runs into the ropes, but Dreamer escapes to the missile dropkick attempt, and Dreamer catches him with a clotheline. But Punk is immediatly on his feet.
They grab each other heads, Punk whips his opponent into the ropes but Dreamer is stronger, he reverses it, and this time the innovator of violence catches the straightedge superstar with a big knee to the stomach. Punk is on the floor.
Dreamer with his hardcore style goes on the floor too, and starts to punch CM Punk, the fans like that, he then grabs him by the hair and hits a perfect neckbreaker and makes the cover, but CM Punk quickly kicks out.
Dreamer still dominates this match , He gets Punk up, he's ready for a suplex, but Punk falls on his feet and hits a backbreaker on Dreamer. The veteran seems to suffer a lot, we all know all the issued he had with his back in the past.
Punk recovers, he goes on the top rope, he waits...Dreamer recovers, he's on his feet, and Punk hits the flying clotheline on his opponent. It connects and the straightege superstar makes the cover : 1........2........but Dreamer kicks out ! The fans are happy the match continue !
CM Punk now whips his opponent into the ring corner, we all know what he means. Punk runs and he hits one of his most impressive move, the Charging high knee followed by a bulldog in the middle of the ring, the fans cheer for that move. But Cm Punk doesnt make the cover, he goes one more time on the top rope !
Is he ready one more time for the flying clotheline ? Dreamer is recovering a little, he seems to be hurt by the previous move, Cm Punk looks at him one last time...and Crooked Moonsault on the innovator of Violence, Cm Punk really brought his A game tonight ! What a move ! And this time he goes for the cover..........1.............2............but one more time Dreamer kicks out, Cm Punk can't believe his eyes, he really thought the match was over !
Cm Punk looks at the crowd, he's frustrated, and Dreamer recovers, he's on his knees...Punk goes to attack him one more time, and Tommy Dreamer asks for more punishment !! The fans cheer that, Cm Punk doesnt know how to react...and Shining Wizard !!!
CM Punk may have broke Dreamer's leck, that's unbelievable, what a move ! CM Punk could make the cover, but this time he wants to give more pain to Dreamer !
He waits for Dreamer, he seems to be ready for the GTS , he could be over...But suddenly Nitro, Dykstra, Miz make their way to the ring, they're now at ringside...CM Punk looks at them, he doesnt understand why they are here, he tries to talk with them...But Dreamer has recovered, and he rolls him up ! .............1..............2............no !! Punk kicks out at the very last second !
The Hollywoodz are encouraging the straightedge superstar, Dreamer challenges them, he tells them to go to the ring !
Both men stand in the ring and CM Punk wants to clotheline him, but Dreamer counters it , he kicks Punk in the stomach, he's ready for the piledriver, but Cm Punk counters it to into a backbody drop...Dreamer in on his feet now, Punk is ready for the GTS, he carries him, but no ! Dreamer counters it with a thumb to the eye, this match is exciting !
Dreamer is on fire, he wants to clotheline Punk on more time, but the straightedge superstar escapes....and the referee is hit by the move !! The official is knocked out in the middle of the ring !
Both men are surprised by this...but they have no time to continue the match as The Coach comes to the ring via the crowd, with a steel chair and hits tommy Dreamer with it !!
The fans can't believe it, they boo so much...CM Punk doesnt react, the Hollywoodz come to the ring too, and they assault Tommy Dreamer with the Coach...
Nitro and Punk have a stare down, they talk, but nobody can see what they say..and Cm Punk leaves the ring, the fans boo that, he let Dreamer in the ring , The innovator of Violence gets destroyed by Dykstra, Miz and The Coach, Nitro still looksat Punk who is on the stage now...
They look at each other, and Punk leaves....Nitro smiles and tells his buddies to finish him off...
Kenny goes on the top rope and hits his great to flying legdrop !! The Miz hits his reality check, Nitro hits a moonsault and The Coach hits several others chairshots right to the head !
Dreamer is bleeding a lot, and the show ends on this !
Nitro and his friends celebrate in the middle of the ring !!

No contest in this match

Quick results :

Kevin Thorn def. The Boogeyman. Ariel is still his manager
Burke and Corvon def. Cryme Tyme
CM Punk vs Tommy Dreamer ended in a no contest

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Punk vs Dreamer was a good Main Event, good finish with the no contest due to interference.
WM - n/a

BP - The opening was well written, I liked Rhodes' wording alot, great job.
WP - None as always

AC - I really like this BTB. THere's so much good stuff going on in this BTB, it's really great. I liked the Hollywoodz interfering in the Main Event, it really got them over. Again, keep up the good stuff.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I do really liked the Cryme Tyme/ New Breed Match but the Main Event is also a great match with a curious ending about Punk. I wonder if his side is on the Hollywoodz.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The whole GM Rhodes promos were great.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show! You've really built all of your storylines pretty well and I am really impressed. Dusty Rhodes as the GM is quite realistic since I believe he's the current head writer for ECW but I don't really liked him as an ECW GM. Punk tries to make us curious on what side will he be? I think Punk have something for the Hollywoodz in the future. I am looking forward to it's next show and as well as Smackdown and Raw.

P.S. The Worms in a Pole match is going to be crazy!!! lol!

moiversion1

Reaction score
wwe_logo.gif

Friday Night Smackdown Preview

Once again Smackdown will be spectacular and unpredictable as a new general manager will be named by Shane McMahon. We know now that Mr McMahon son has apointed himself for Raw and the American Dream Dusty Rhodes for ECW. Who will it be ? What the new GM will have in mind to boost Smackdown ?

At the Great American Bash, Edge found a way to cheat in his World Heavyweight title match against Ric Flair, and the Rated R retained his title. Is this war over ? Will the Nature boy have to say something about that ?

Another Smackdown Champion found a way to retain his US championship. MVP cheated to beat Val Venis, and we have just learnt that Porter will celebrate his victory against the former porn star this friday...There is no doubt that the Big Valbowski will be here to congratulate the champion...

Last monday on Raw, everybody have witnessed an invasion, a sexy invasion. The Smackdown divas came to Raw and made an impact, they want the women's championship to be not exclusive to Raw. And they challenged to Raw divas to show up on Smackdown and fight...WHo will be the Raw divas ? Who will be the Smackdown divas ? Is it the beginning of a war ?

Another match is already scheduled : last week Kofi Kingstone accepted a challenge from Matt Striker. The teacher was unhappy to be mocked by the newcomer and wants to teach him a lesson..Who will be the winner ?

As reported on WWE Mobile a few seconds ago, another match has been booked for this show, Jesse and Festus who showed after the WWE tag team champions match last week, will wrestle with Deuce and Domino this week in a non-title match. These two teams have different styles and are unique, who will be the best ?

All this and much more on Smackdown !!

Confirmed matches :

- two Smackdown divas vs two Raw divas
- Deuce and Domino© vs Jesse and Festus in a non title match
- Matt Striker vs Kofi Kingstone