WWE: A Rumble and a Revelation!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Diesel, Rey Mysterio won. He was not Main Eventing at that time.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He was in a feud teaming with the World Champion on SmackDown! before the Rumble. One would think that constitues being up in the main event scene.

Beer

Not, imo. Anyhoo, the preview will be posted sometime within the next 2-3 days.

Beer

**All Predictions are greatly appreciated, and will be repped**​

~RAW~

“Episode 1: Next Generation!”

The night after the Royal Rumble is upon us. We join the greatest wrestler in the world today as the entertain our Japanese Audience in the Tokyo Dome, Tokyo.

The show is certain to be a big one, as we announce the new General Manager of Raw as well as a huge update, and a possible solution, the “World Title, Co-Ownership” situation.

It has been confirmed that Chris Jericho will be getting a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, one way or another, and the official debut of Dolph Ziggler will take place, as he takes on the Big Red Monster, Kane.

Finally, the show will have a stellar announcement by the chairman of the board, the man you never want to cross, Mr. McMahon to do with No Mercy.

I don’t think you want to miss that.

Switchy

Reaction score
Looks pretty good but poor, poor Dolph having to debut against Kane :p

Both announcements could have a huge effect on the BTB and I'm interested in the McMahon's announcement is and you don't seem to be giving away in clues in your preview but expect a review from me because the show is loking pretty good judging from the preview.

Evil Austin

Looks good. I see Dolph Ziggler going over Kane. For some reason Kane has been used as a jobbing tool as from losing his mask in the WWE. And this match I think will have the same result -- It wouldn't have that big of an effect on the readers as they are used to it and Ziggler would go over in a big way.

The mcmahon announcement I have a feeling will tie in somewhere with the New GM. Maybe he will announce the announcement or something at No Mercy? lol; Anyway I have a feeling it will probably be Eric Bischoff or Heyman they will shake up the face of Raw for sure.

Ill drop a review once up.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I say you push Dolph up everyone's ass. Forget Kane, he's washed up anyways.

Anyways, I haven't a clue whom the new general manager will be. I hope its a heel GM with charisma. An Eric Bischoff? Paul Heyman? As long as it isn't Adamle, Gurrerro, or Long we are alright.

Vince McMahon will have an announcement which sparks up a storyline, or he will address the world championship situation.

Chris Jericho getting the push is awesome.

The show looks good, and I will be by to drop a review most definatley.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Yes, Japan!

I really want to see you push Ziggler to the top, he's freaking awesome.

The ownership of the World Title should be pretty interesting, I'm going to have to see what you do with that.

McMahon's big announcement could be something involving a return, I'm not sure.

I'll try to read this, you have me sold for your BTB, man.

Try to make your previews bigger, using them to put a real emphasis on your storylines. It'll help people get where you've been and what's happening instantly.

Anyway, Dolph will probably beat Kane. For a debut, I think that's a bit quick of a push, but whatever floats your boat.

Bisch for GM. Bisch > all

Not too sure what's going on with the world title. Jericho probably shouldn't get it off Cena, because he's well below Cena on the WWE totem pole imo.

Vinnie Mac will probably announca the Elimination Chamber. :eek:

I'll get you a review up when you get this stuffy up.

Beer

RAW Episode 1

Listen up, turn it up and rock it out
party on, I want to hear you scream and shout
this is real, as real as it gets
I came to get down to get some fucking respect
taking it back to hardcore level
you better be ready, put your pedal to the metal
taking it back to hardcore level
you better be ready, put your pedal to the metal.

Go!!

Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in
And I just want to be, want to be loved
Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in
And I just want to be, want to be loved!

I want domination
I want your submission
I see you’re not resisting
To this temptation
I’ve got one confession
I love deprivation
I’ve got a jet black heart
It’s all fucked up and it’s falling apart

Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in

I’ve got another confession
I fell to temptation
And there is no question
There was some connection
I’ve got to follow my heart
No matter how far
I’ve got to roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice

Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in

Take your past and burn it up and let it go
Carry on; I’m stronger than you’ll ever know
That’s the deal; you get no respect
You’re gonna get yours
You better watch your fucking neck

Take your past and burn it up and let it go
Carry on; I’m stronger than you’ll ever know
That’s the deal; you get no respect
You’re gonna get yours
You better watch your fucking neck

Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in

Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in

The show kicks off with pyros flashing everywhere. But, instead of the traditional beginning of the show, where Cole and King will do the typical introduction, we have a certain Randy Orton, strut out onto the stage, with a sick, angry look on his face. He enters the ring, and holds a microphone up to his face.

Orton: So, last night was the Royal Rumble, and for the second time in my career, I got screwed out of winning the whole god damn thing!

The boo emphatically.

Orton: Every single person out there knows, Jeff Hardy beating me, was a fluke. I could beat Jeff Hardy any time. Which is why I am demanding I STILL main event Wrestlemania with a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship! Look at me, I am a former three time World Champion, the youngest ever champion, and I still have many, many years left till I stop wrestling. So, instead of making me angry, and making me wait to get me shot, how about you just give it to me now, so everyone, can just happily get along.

Orton gives off a cheeky smile, but it is wiped away, as CM Punk’s music hits. He comes out with his traditional attire on, at the top of the ring.

Punk: Orton, Orton, Orton. Sure, you are a good wrestler, but if you think you can waltz in here, demand a shot and just get it, you have another thing coming, I am the Intercontinental Champion, and I am soon to be a two time World Heavyweight Champion and I am much more deserving of a shot than you.

Orton: Are you serious? You? Tell me if I am wrong, but weren’t you eliminated, pretty much as soon as you entered the rumble. I mean, someone like that, better stay away from a title shot, let alone a title!

Punk: Orton, just shut your mouth! Stop acting like you are better than everyone, I am over you, we are all over you, so just keep doing what you are doing, because no one is listening.

Orton goes to make a comeback, just, “No Chance!” hits as Mr. McMahon comes out, and stands next to Punk. He looks at him, and smirks, before snatching the mic off him.

McMahon: The new RAW General Manager has not showed up yet, so I am going to make a decision right now. At No Mercy, there will be a #1 Contenders Elimination Chamber Match!

The crowd go wild.

McMahon: And starting now, we are having qualifying matches and right now it is CM Punk vs. Kofi Kingston, in the first of two tonight!

Orton leaves the ring. He walks up the ramp, and pats Punk on the shoulder. Punk sighs, and begins to walk down to the ring. “S.O.S” by Collie Buddz hits as Kofi makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring, and shakes Punk’s hand, before the bell rings.

Match One
Elimination Chamber Qualifier
CM Punk vs. Kofi Kingston

The match begins with some back and forth strikes. Punk eventually gets the better. He hit’s a few high impact moves and manages to get tight on top of Kofi. He covers him twice, but only gets to one on both occasion. Kofi swings back getting out of the way of a right arm, and hitting a forearm to the chest. He manages to push Punk back into the corner, and begins a vicious attack of elbows and kicks. Punk slowly falls from the turnbuckle, as Kofi uppercuts him back. Kingston then proceeds to hit all sorts of moves on Punk while he is down. Begins to pump away with a right hand, directed at Punk, as Kofi finally gets off Punk’s body. He pins him, but only gets a two. Punk gets up, tired and battered. Kingston runs over to Punk, trying to hit an enzuguri, when suddenly Punk swings his head out of the way, as Kofi hits nothing but air. Kingston drops to the floor astounded, as Punk catches his breath.

Punk regains composure, and manages to lift Kofi up to his feet. He grabs him by the head, and runs in a circle, to get more momentum, before hurling him out of the ring! Kofi flips over, and hit’s the floor back first. Suddenly Punk begins to scale the turnbuckle. Kofi is just about to get up, when Punk reaches the top. Kingston turns around, to see Punk lunging towards him. He moves out of the way in the nick of time, as Punk’s head and neck, go flying into the security wall, as he slowly slithered down onto the floor. Kofi is first up to his feet. Punk then too guides himself up, using the security wall. Both me throw themselves on each other, as a they begin to trade blows. Suddenly Kofi has a burst of energy, as he delivers to hard punches to Punk, before finishing it off with a high kick. He rolls Punk back into the ring.

Kofi too enters the ring. He begins climbing the turnbuckle, but Punk catches him with the bottom of his forearm, on the back. After a considerable amount of punishment, Punk finally stops Kingston’s attempt to climb the turnbuckle. He brings Kingston back down to his feet, before Irish Whipping him into the opposite corner. Kingston charges at the turnbuckle, but slows himself down in time to leap onto the turnbuckle, and flip backwards over Punk head. He lands on his feet, as Punk stands in front of him. Kofi quickly delivers a dropkick to the back of Punk, sending him flying into the steel pole, shoulder first. Punk groggily gets up and turns around. Suddenly Kofi comes at him with a quick Trouble at Paradise! Punk quickly moves out of the way, as Kofi gets his foot hung up on the turnbuckle, stuck in between the ropes.

Punk is groggy on the floor, as Kofi begins to panic. He tries many times to get his foot, unstuck, but is unsuccessful. Kofi begins panicking more, as he sees Punk beginning to get to his feet. Kingston can do nothing but remove his boots. He fumbles his laces, desperately panicking. Punk gets up to his feet the same time as Kofi removes his boot. Kingston turns around, but it shows to be too late, as Punk delivers a vital kick to the mid-section. Punk takes him up to his shoulders, and violently slams him down onto his knee, delivering a brutal GTS! He covers for the win, 1..2..3!

Cole: What a match, with a brutal finish!

King: These two are good friends, but they just showed tonight that won’t get in the way of a little vicious competition.

Punk celebrates, and then helps Kofi get up. They both raise there arms together as we go into a commercial break. When we return, there is a Wrestlemania 25 Video Package.

=START=

What is the greatest night in the annual wrestling year?

Shawn Michaels: Wrestlemania!

What is the most exciting night in the annual wrestling year?

Triple H: Wrestlemania!

What is the most historic night of the year?

Undertaker: Wrestlemania!

April 5, 2009

Mr. McMahon: THE GRANDADDY OF THEM ALL, WRESTLEMANIA!

=END=

Cole: Hello, and welcome back to Raw. Before the break, in an amazing match, we saw CM Punk become the first man to be competing in the Elimination Chamber. And-

Suddenly the arena goes pitch black. The titantron displays some writing. It says, “The Return!” the next slide comes along, and it says, “Wrestlemania 25!” and finally the last slide, and that says, “HCNSRATII!”

Cole: What was that all about?

King: I have no idea Cole, but it looks like we may find out at Wrestlemania.

Cole: I guess so King, but right now, we are going to go straight into a match.

Suddenly “Priceless!” hits as the returning Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes make there way down to the ring.

Lillian: Introducing first, with a combined weight of 457 lbs, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr!

Cole: Two great young wrestlers standing right here.

King: Great they may be, but they aren’t half cocky! And of course, Dibiase is making his return tonight.

“Live for the moment” hits as Matt Hardy comes own to the ring followed by a weary Local. He does not come any further than the top of the entrance ramp, and Matt has to drag him down to the ring.

Lillian: And there opponents, with a combined weight of 432 lbs, Matt Hardy and Jonathan Rigors.

Cole: Rigors having his trial match tonight, I wonder how he will do?

King: He will be fine with Matt in his corner!

Match Two
Tag Team Match
Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes vs. Matt Hardy and Jonathan Rigors

Hardy begins to enter the ring, but holds back, letting Rigors start the match. Rigors uneasily turns around straight into a right hand from Ted Dibiase, as the match gets under way. Ted begins thumping at Rigors head violently. He finishes after a little while, and picks him up to his feet. He drags him over to his corner, and tags in Rhodes. Rhodes, beginning to run around the ring, getting himself ready. Rigors turns as Rhodes delivers a lariat. He then continued to brutalize Rigors for a while, including a failed pin fall attempt. Rhodes lifts rigors up to a standing position, and throws him into the ropes. When rigors bounces back, Rhodes hits him hard with a left boot. He tags in Dibiase. Dibiase enters the ring, and kicks the floored Rigors. He pushes him with his foot into the position he wants before bouncing off the ropes, and returning with a knee drop.

Dibiase then cuts through the air with a hand, signalling the end for Rigors. He lifts him up and grabs him by the hair, before throwing him out of the ring. Rigors goes head first into the Spanish announce table. Dibiase tells Hardy he wants him. Matt jumps off the ring apron, and walks over to Rigors, not taking his eyes off Dibiase, before slapping Rigors on the back, tagging himself in. Hardy rolls into the ring, as Dibiase rushes at him and gives him a blow to the stomach. Dibiase begins pummelling away Matt’s side for quite some time. He then lifts him up, and tags in Rhodes. Rhodes enters, straight away getting right to it, delivering a drop kick. Luckily Matt moved out of the way, as Rhodes dropped against the mat. Hardy suddenly rushes to the ropes, and bounces off them, returning with a Leg Drop.

Matt covers, but Rhodes kicked out. Hardy then proceeded to take it to Rhodes, hitting him with rights and lefts before brining him up to his feet. He slams Rhodes’ head against the turnbuckle. He suddenly kicks him in the back of the leg, dropping him to the floor. Hardy suddenly runs up to the turnbuckle, and begins scaling it. He shouts out loud, raising his hands into the air. He is just about to leap, when Ted Dibiase comes from behind and shoves him off the turnbuckle, as Matt falls down to the floor outside the ring. Rhodes manages to get to his feet, and leap down to Matt’s level, hitting a Springboard Plancha! Rhode picks up Hardy, and throws him back in the ring. He makes a cover, but only gets a two. He tags in Dibiase. Dibiase then kicks Hardy in the chest twice, and begins to roll him over to the turnbuckle.

He continues to hit many, many mud stomps on Hardy. He lifts Hardy up to his feet, but is punched hard in the chest. Hardy begins a big combination of punches, but is stopped in his tracks when Rhodes slaps Hardy round the back of the head. Hardy turns to Rhodes, shakes his finger at him, and pulls him into the ring, by his head. He gives him a kick to the mid-section, and hit’s the Twist of Fate! Hardy gets up to his feet, and turns back around to Dibiase. Dibiase suddenly gets him in a side Cobra Clutch, and hit’s the Cobra Clutch Leg sweep. He covers, 1..2..3!

Dibiase puts his hand in the air, and flops it down again. He turns around to see Rhodes, outstretching a hand. Dibiase smirks, shakes his head, and walks straight past him. Dibiase leaves the ring, and walks down the ramp. Rhodes looks confused, before following him down to the back. We fade out.

We fade back in again as we see Rhodes enter Dibiase’s locker room. Dibiase begins to take the tape of his wrists.

Rhodes: Ted!

Dibiase continues to take the tape of his wrists, ignoring Rhodes.

Rhodes: Ted! Ted, look, if you have a problem, say it to me face!

Dibiase: If you really want to know then fine. The problem is not you, it’s not me, it’s not Manu, it’s that joke, Randy Orton, who you seem to have teamed up with as of late. Have you forgotten what he did to me? Huh? Have you? That’s right he put me out of action for over two months, he concussed me, and you think it is ok to go around, following him, helping him out?

Rhodes: Well, yea, I kind of did think it was okay. I thought it would be good for my career.

Dibiase: Well it’s not ok. If you think I will join you, following round a man like that, you have another thing coming. So Cody, it me, or it’s him, your call, choose wisely, because you only have one week.

Dibiase throws the last piece of tape to the ground, and walks off. Rhodes, bites his bottom lip, as the camera fades out, before going into a video package, showing the events of the World Heavyweight Championship Match.

=Start=

The video shows John Cena and Batista standing face to face, as the bell rings, they go at it, all round the ring.

It shows Cena hitting a 5 Knuckle Shuffle and then Batista taking Cena out with a lariat.

It then shows Cena hitting a Spin Out Powerbomb and Batista hitting a Spine Buster

After that we See Batista put in the STFU. He rolls over, and as the referee finishes the three count, Batista taps.

Finally we see Mr. McMahon coming out announcing the Co-Ownership of the World Heavyweight Championship.

=End=

After the package finishes, JR and King begin to speak once again.

Cole: Welcome back and before the break we saw Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes defeat Matt Hardy and the less than impressive Jonathan Rigors, but I think we have more pressing issues on our hands here. Ted Dibiase threatening to go it alone of Orton does not leave.

King: Orton is fierce!

Cole: Orton is fierce in a lot of people‘s eyes King. Dibiase was brave to stand up to him. You can hardly blame Dibiase for not wanting Orton anywhere near him. I mean, Orton almost put him out of action for good.

King: I guess we will just have to wait and see Cole.

Cole: I guess you are right. But right now, we are going to a commercial break, but when we return, we are going straight to a match.

We return to see Santino Marella standing toe to toe with William Regal.

Match Three
Elimination Chamber Qualifier
Williams Regal vs. Santino Marella

The bell rings as Marella stands in the ring, proudly. He walks over to Regal, smirks, and shoves him back into the ropes. Regal returns with a right hand to the face. He then proceeds to deliver some hard punches, and kicks, before taking him to the floor with a double legged takedown. He begins slamming Marella’s head against the mat. Regal the starts an onslaught of vicious moves. Finally he moves away from Marella’s body, as Santino begins to get up to his feet. Regal smirks, and runs up to Santino, with his boot high in the air. Santino ducks out of the way, and hit’s a shoot kick to the thigh. Santino then bounces against the ropes, and comes back, hitting a running shoulder jawbreaker. Santino proceeds to then deliver various choking, and stomps to Regal.

Santino gets up to his feet and runs onto the ropes, before coming back, and attempting a pointed front elbow. He hits Regal right in his chest, before getting up, and posing to the crowd. He runs over to the ropes, and stands next to the turnbuckle, facing the floored Regal. He puts his hand to his head, and salutes, before keeping the position, and running over to Regal, hitting a Splash. Regal quickly moves, as Santino hit’s the mat hard. Regal quickly takes advantage and begins choking the life out of Santino. He then once again begins pummelling his face in with right hands. He picks Santino up, throwing him into the ropes, and on the rebound, viciously connects with an Exploder Suplex. He covers, but only gets a two count.

Regal gets up to his feet, and makes his way over to the turnbuckle to rest. He walks over to Santino, but gets a face full of fist. Santino keeps drilling Regal, to keep him away, giving him time to get up to his feet. Santino finally gets up to his face, and begins a combination of punches and kicks. He wraps his arm around Regal, and hit’s an STO. He rolls him over and covers, as Regal barely kicks out. Marella and Regal both begin to get up to there feet. Santino gets up first, and uses Regal’s position of getting up to his advantage. He runs over to him booting him in the face. He bounces onto the ropes, and on the return, hit’s a running roll-up pin. He covers, but only gets a two count. You can sense Regal getting tired.

Santino gets up to his feet. He awaits Regal, in the mean time, getting up onto the ropes. Standing facing Regal, he begins to bounce on the second rope. He gets higher and higher, to get more momentum, and then leaps off, hitting Regal with a fiery Battering Ramp. Marella sits there. He goes to cover, but then changes his mind, and instead, gets up again. He claps his hands, to get Regal up to his feet. Regal gets up, as Santino gives him a toe kick. He goes to deliver a Snap Swinging Neck Breaker, but when he turns, he is pushed into the ropes. Santino bounces backwards, Regal goes for a clothesline to the back of the head. Marella ducks it, and ends up on facing the back of Willy. He twists him round, delivers a kick to the mid section, and hit’s a Snap Swinging Neck Breaker. He covers and gets the win!

Santino celebrates as "La Vittoria é Mia (Victory Is Mine)" hits. He smiles cheekily, and signals for the World Heavyweight Title, around his waist, before saluting to the crowd. We cut backstage, to see Matt Hardy, having an interview with Eve Torres.

Torres: Hello, I am here with Matt Hardy, and Matt, not so long ago, you lost to Red Dibiase and Cody Rhodes, how do you feel about that?

Matt: How do I feel? (Sarcastically) Oh, I feel amazing…..! (pause) How the hell do you think I feel? Huh?! Was that match some kind of punishment WWE? I was basically alone out there with that punk kid getting knocked out early on. Of course I was going to lose, it is not every day I beat two wrestlers on my own. And now I have a splitting headache from that Leg Sweep, and I can hardly stand. If you guys backstage making that match think this is funny, then I suggest you watch your-

Matt is caught off guard as none other than Kane comes charging in, taking out Hardy, with a forearm. Kane grabs Matt by the hair, and slams his face, into the cold, hard, unforgiving wall, as a thud echoes through the interview zone. Matt tries to get up, as Kane charges at him with a boot, straight into Hardy’s head, as it rochochets against the set. Kane goes right up to his face, and smiles sickly.

Kane: Hi Matt. Long time no see, huh? (laughs manically) Well, I heard recently you have something that belongs to me, and I really want it back.

Kane begins to laugh crazily and sickly, as Matt Hardy lies in the cold floor, motionless and emotionless. We go into a commercial break.

We return, to see Lillian Garcia in the middle of the ring.

Lillian: This match is a one on one encounter! Introducing first, Kane!

Kane comes down the entrance ramp, as his music blares through the speaker.

Cole: Kane, the face of all things evil!

King: This man is deranged and dangerous. You do not want to get on his bad side, as you would know JR.

Lillian: Introducing the co-owner of the World Heavyweight Championship, Batista!

Ziggler comes down to the ring also. The fans cheer him slightly.

Cole: Dolph Ziggler is now officially part of the Raw Roster!

King: Hi, I’m Jerry Lawler!

Kane and Ziggler are both in the ring.

Match Four
Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler

The match kicks off with Ziggler running straight at Kane. Kane goes to deliver a clothesline, but Ziggler ducks it, and bounces against the ropes, on the return, hitting Kane across the back with a straight forearm. Kane falls forward a tiny bit, but not much, as he turns. Ziggler outstretches a hand cockily, as Kane takes him down to the mat with an uppercut. Kane jumps on top of Ziggler, and begins hitting him violently with lefts and rights. Kane moves away to let Ziggler get up. He runs at him, and delivers a Side Slam Backbreaker. This is proceeded by another collection of punches, finished by a Scoop Powerslam. Kane runs over to the ropes, bounces off them, and hit’s a leg drop. Ziggler, un easily gets to his feet, and Kane grabs him by the throat.

Kane guides him over to the turnbuckle. He pushes him deeper into it, putting pressure on the hold. He slowly brings him out a bit, and goes to slam him back in, so his head drills against the turnbuckle. Ziggler puts his foot against the bottom rope so he does not go into it and then delivers a nasty knee to the stomach. Ziggler delivers another couple of knees, before kicking Kane in the stomach, and delivering a load of punches to the head. Ziggler runs around to the back of Kane, and tries to kick him in the back, to deliver an inverted DDT. Kane does not budge. Dolph suddenly has an idea. He runs over to the ropes, jumps up onto the second one, and springs back off towards Kane. He grabs onto his head mid flight, pulling Kane backwards, allowing him to hit a vicious Inverted DDT!

Ziggler covers Kane, but only gets a two. He gets up to his feet, and walks over to the turnbuckle. He climbs up, mid-way, and turns facing the ring. He suddenly jumps, trying to his a straight elbow, but Kane delivers a hard punch on Ziggler’s way down. Kane grabs Dolph by the head, and pulls him up to his feet. He delivers a few hard punches, and a big boot, out of nowhere, before going on to deliver many hard hitting strikes while Ziggler is down. He lets him go, as Ziggler begins to come around. Dolph then sits up…. But is taken straight back down again! Dropkick! Kane smiles sickly as Ziggler slowly begins to come around. Kane lifts his right arm in the air, stalking Ziggler. Ziggler turns around, and BAM! Kane wraps his giant hand right across the throat of Dolph.

Ziggler franticly struggles, even though he knows it is no use. Kane lifts Ziggler high in the air, smiles at him, and….. Matt Hardy makes his way down to the ring! Hardy is in bad condition. Kane smiles and drops Ziggler. Hardy is still ambling to the ring, with tape wrapped around his ribs. He has a chair in hand. He gets up on the apron, and Kane slams him in the face with a right hand. Suddenly we see Ziggler beginning to get up. Hardy try’s getting back on the apron again, but once again Kane drills him in the forehead. Kane laughs manically, but suddenly Ziggler come from behind with a roll-up. 1..2..3!

Ziggler quickly gets up to his feet and scrambles out of the ring, cockily.

We go into a commercial break. When we return, we see Lillian standing in the middle of the ring.

Lillian: The following is a two fall match! The rules are as followed; The challenger will face both champions one after another. If the challenger beats either of his opponents, his will take their respective title and be declared the winner. However if the challenger is unable to succeed in defeating either champion, they will keep their titles.

Lillian: Introducing first, the challenger, Chris Jericho!

“Break down the Walls!” hits as Jericho steps out onto the entrance ramp. He walks down to the ring, cockily, taunting the crowd.

Lillian: And the champion, accompanied to the ring by Batista, John Cena!

Cena’s music hits, as he blasts onto the stage. Batista quietly follows him, weary of his foe.

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship
Two Fall Match
John Cena vs. Chris Jericho
Batista vs. Chris Jericho

Jericho and Cena lock up in the middle of the ring. Chris manages to get a hold of Cena’s arm, and twists it around, before slamming a forearm on the elbow. Jericho takes down Cena from behind, with a kick to the back of the leg. Cena’s head flops against the surface of the mat as Jericho begins an attack of standing elbow and knee drops. He does so for about 10 seconds or so, and then finally lays off. He lifts up Cena’s leg so it is facing up, and then kicks it in the back of the thigh violently. Jericho, then swings it up, and slams it down to the mat. Cena takes some time getting up, and when he finally does, Jericho clocks him with a right fist. Jericho then goes for another fist, but Cena ducks. Cena goes for one of his own, but this time Jericho ducks it, he then grabs Cena from behind, and hit’s the Flash Back.

Cena manages to get up to his all fours, as Jericho comes in with a boot to the chest. Cena falls onto his back, and crawls over to the turnbuckle, as he lays against the bottom rope. Jericho delivers a series of mud stomps, before picking Cena up to his feet, and throwing him against the ropes. Cena bounces back and as Jericho goes for an atomic drop, he gets his foot in the way, spins around so he is facing Jericho, and slams him in the stomach with a knee. He goes back a bit, and waves his hand across his face, executing the “You can’t see me!” taunt, before drilling Jericho right in the jaw. Jericho falls back onto the floor, as Cena smiles at the crowd. He then delivers an elbow drop to the fallen Y2J, and covers to a two count.

Cena stand behind Jericho, waiting to pounce. Jericho get’s up groggily in the middle of the ring. Cena runs up from behind and hits Jericho with a throw back. Cena springs straight back up to his feet and runs over to Jericho, hitting some stomps on his back. He picks him up, and Irish Whips him straight into the turnbuckle. Jericho is facing the crowd, as Cena lifts him up onto the top rope, before getting up there himself. He grabs Jericho around the body, and hit’s a top rope Side Slam! Cena flings his body over Jericho’s and covers, only to get a two count. Cena punches the mat in frustration. He grabs Jericho by the head, and swings him violently into the ring post, shoulder first. Jericho falls backwards, and Cena gives him a Kidney punch.

Cena grabs Jericho by the hair again, but Jericho strikes Cena with a right hand. Cena wobbles back, and Jericho springs up to his feet. Cena swings wildly with a Lariat, but Jericho ducks again. Jericho hit’s a Super Kick out of nowhere, sending Cena straight onto his back. Jericho suddenly runs over to the ropes, and springs off, hitting Cena with a Lion Sault. He covers but only gets a two count. Jericho gets up to his feet, and rolls Cena onto his front, before backing away. Cena gets up to his feet as Jericho rushes up to his, and slams him with the Code Breaker! Blood begins to treacle’s across Cena’s forehead as he lies there motionless. Jericho proudly covers the Chain Gang Commander, and it is all over…. NO! Cena kicked out at 2 and a half.

Jericho face turns red with rage. He backs up again, and this time hit’s a running Senton! Cena gets up immediately, and Jericho takes him down again with a second Code Breaker. Jericho again covers Cena, but onc3 again, Cena kicks out! Jericho screams out in frustration. He grabs both of Cena’s legs, and tries twisting him around, going for the Walls of Jericho! Cena struggles franticly, as Jericho twists him further. The weakened Cena eventually gives in to the hold, and gets turned over, as Jericho cranks up the pressure on the hold. Cena whales out, but does not give up. Jericho pulls back harder, wrenching Cena’s legs. Cena once again let’s out a huge cry. Jericho let’s go of the pressure a little, to rest, as Cena drops his head, in exhaustion.

Jericho then begins to pull back again. Cena breathes heavily, knowing if he cannot escape now, he will have to give up. He prepares himself, and begins the escape. Jericho let’s go a little again and Cena takes his chances, pulling his legs down, to throw Jericho off him. Jericho hangs on a little, but Cena pulls down harder. Jericho gives in to the pressure, and flings off Cena’s legs, smashing against the turnbuckle, head first. He falls back, and Cena’s catches him, before drilling him with the Spin Out Powerbomb. Jericho lay’s there, as Cena executes the You Can’t See Me sign, before bouncing against the ropes, coming down with a right hand, hitting the Five Knuckle Shuffle! Jericho springs up to his feet with shock, as Cena delivers a stern kick to the midsection, before lifting him up and nailing him with the F-U! Cena covers, and gets the win.

Batista Time!

Jericho lays in the ring, not moving. Batista enters the ring, to finish Jericho off. He lifts Chris up, and looks around at the crowd, before tucking him in between his legs, lifting him up to his shoulders, and standing tall. All of a sudden Jericho begins unloading with punches, but it does not phase the Animal, as he slams him down to the mat, and covers Jericho. He gets the three count, and Jericho has failed his attempt.

Batista celebrates, and turns around to go face to face, toe to toe, with John Cena! They are just about to go at it, when JBL suddenly comes out.

JBL: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Cut the music. You see, Cena, Batista, by then end of tonight, I swore we would only have one man holding that title by there.

Cena and Batista continue to stare at each other.

JBL: Now usually, if I wanted this done, and I would buy you out. Well, actually Cena, Batista, at this point, I don’t need to buy you out, I already own you and control you. How you may ask? I will tell you, this may come as shock, but weather you like it or not, it is the greatest thing that will ever happen to the WWE. I am the new WWE General Manager of Raw!

A huge amount of boos erupts through the arena, as JBL closes his eyes, and breathes it all in.

JBL: And as you can see there is not one holder of the World Heavyweight Championship, and if there is not one holder, there won’t be one at all! The World Title is now vacant! At No Way Out I am going to pit you two against each other, one on one, then we will see who the real champ is!

Another huge set of boos enters the atmosphere, as JBL outstretches his arms to the arena.

JBL: I just love the way you people pretend to hate me!

“And on that bombshell, I say goodnight.”

:cowboy:​

Switchy

Reaction score
Pretty decent show :thumbsup:

BM: Tbh, I didn't really like the ME at all so I'm gonna go for Regal/Santino. I don't like the result of the match (How could you let Regal lose, we're brits!) but it was still a pretty good match. You had a great range of moves in there and brought out the best in both men and their similar styles complimented eachother in this match so good job.

WM: N/A, the rest of the matches were pretty even if you ask me.

BP: The opener. It wasn't overly in character but it was good enough if you ask me and even though your wording in the promo could do with some working on, the way both Orton and Punk came across in the promo seemed pretty real-to-life so I'll give you that and the announcement by Vince at the end = AWEsomeness :p

WP: Matt Hardy interview. I saw what you wanted to do with the promo with the Kane attack and everything but tbh that was all I really found good about the promo. Like it seemed to be all over the place as Matt looked like he was gonna turn heel until he gets attacked by an out of control Kane. I hope to see more develop from the storyline as a whole though, nonetheless.

AC: Pretty good show and I'm quite impressed with your work. All the matches and promo's had some sort of quality to it with sohwed me that you are improving as a booker which is a good sign. Oh and btw, I think I know who "HCNSRATII" is too :D

Ehh, may as well drop a review. Don't ask for one in the future or even tell me your show is up though, because it will result in me telling you to fuck off. I'll check out a show without being told it's up.

Starting with Orton complaining? Randy's awesome, so that's just fine. The promo was meh. Orton was alright, although 'I have many years till I quit wrestling' or whatever just felt off. Wrestlers don't usually talk about their retirements. It's just something that isn't brought up. Punk had next to no personality outside of default face #3983. What's even worse is that Orton really bitched him out. Heels very rarely bitch the face out, because the face is meant to look good. Remember when Triple H was cheered in his feud with Cena? A lot of that happened because Triple H was made to look too good, continually bitching out Cena. So yeah, a big nono there from Orton. McMahon was almost too short, but I think the whole segment really was. Whatever.

Punk vs Kofi? Are you low on heels or something? Meh, whatever. Hits doesn't require an apostrophe, fyi. Punk looked amazingly weak in this match, Is this thread the Punk burial thread? First off he gets pwnt in the Rumble, then he gets bitched out by a heel, before finally being pwnt for an entire match by a man not on his level. Sure, he got the win, but the story told that of Punk being a man who wasn't on Kofi's level. Him winning looked like a complete and utter fluke. Remember, storytelling is a key, and if you've done what you set out to do, I don't like Punk's future in this thread.

Wait, you had Kofi in the first match (where you should have had a heel, imo), but now you don't have a real face for hardy to team with so you use a jobber? Wow. You can't tag the person when they're down and out on the mat. You're meant to be holding the tag rope when you make a tag, though that's rarely abided to these days. At the very least, you have to be in your corner. I'm quite honestly lost as to how you thought you could make a tag that way. Matt comes in and pwns both, then gets shocked by DiBiase? Well yay for Ted looking good.

The Ted/Cody thingo was alright, though if DiBiase had a problem with Rhodes you would have thought he would have shown it during the match. Doing it now afterwrads doesn't quite make sense.

Neither William Regal, nor Santino Marella are on the level of being able to compete in the EC. You're degrading the quality of the match by allowing either man in. Also, why is this heel vs heel? You're booking is lacking fundamental logic. Onto the actual match, you kinda botched right from the beginning. Regal is left handed. Small problem, yes, but I'm a petty bastard. Santino's offense was far too advanced here. You should allow the character to develop a somewhat more serious edge slowly. This sudden change once again defies logic. He was never serious and he always worked a basic offense. The match never told any real story either. It was just two men hitting random moves, with no purpose really (besides getting the obvious three count). Surely there should be a focal point. Santino winning is a joke. Regal has some credibility to him, but Santino has none. You're basically degrading the EC, everyone in it and the WHC all in one, tbh.

Wow, Matt seems like a heel in this promo. That needs work, because it's quite obvious he;s meant to be a face when he's attacked by Kane. Matt was crap, tbf, but Kane was quite good. Not really looking to this feud though. =/

So Kane goes from being a cold hearted bastard, who is looking to attack Kane to being on job duty to a new guy? Do I need to say it again? I don't see why you have Kane so infuriated one second (barraging him with right and left hands), only for him to get up the next and continue on with regular offense, even going to a leg drop. Dolph looks really weak here. Bad choice for his debut, imo. Why does Matt have bandaged ribs when his head was attacked by Kane? It's so simple, so I can't understand why you've made such a mistake. Basically, Matt looked like an idiot in this match with the wrong body part taped, Kane looked weird in offense, and Dolph got completely pwnt, only to eep out a fluke victory. Kane's the only one who even looks remotely good coming out of this.

Main Event time? This is about three, four or maybe even five promos short. I don't quite understand the premise of this match/matches either. Is Jericho meant to be beat one of them so we have a sole World Heavyweight Champion? Anyway, the match starts out weirdly again. You really need to try to tell a story. Randon offense ftL. At first it looks like Jericho is focussing on the leg, only for him to move around the body pointlessly, before hitting a move he hasn't hit for a good five years. Not quite sure the counter to the atomic drop would work, but meh. Cena never does the you can't see me taunt before a punch. That's a SmackDown! vs RAW creation. Cena stomping on Jericho is pretty off too. The stomp is something you don't see out of Cena, and for good reason. It shows the kick 'em while they're down mentality which is utilised by a heel. Cena isn't heel, so he should be kicking someone when they're down. The randomness of the offense is really killing it for me too. Cena hits a side slam (focussing on the back/spine), then throws him into the ringpost (shoulder), then punches him in the kidney (kidney)? Three consecutive moves all being focussed on different parts is a big, big problem, especially when not using the wrestlers actual offense. Jericho simply doesn't use the superkick. Did earlier in his career, but not anymore. He always hits the bulldog before the lionsault too. Running senton is another move dead in Jericho's moveset. Ergh, kicking out of not one, but two codebreakers? CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler and William Regal, meet your new friend in the buried pile, Chris Jericho! This makes Y2J look weak as piss more than making the already impressive Cena look strong. He doesn't need that to look strong so I don't know why you went through with it. More Jericho burial. Cena completely overpowers Jericho, making both him and all of his finishers (they've all been hit to no success) look weak. You must hate Chris Jericho's soul. Not only that, but Cena makes his comeback (which for some reason was missing the first few moves), and wins straight away. BURIED MORE THAN CM PUNK, WILLIAM REGAL AND DOLPH ZIGGLER COMBINED. POPULATION: CHRIS JERICHO! Batista then comes in and finishes the burial. wewt.

JBL backed out of his promise? Meh, I guess he's a heel so he's allowed. This was probably the best promo of the night, just because it was logical in a booking sense. The character was also pretty good. Good work on that.

Your booking definitely needs wome work. The show was very weak on logic, reasoning and psychology, and as a result it suffered. You need to take a step back and think, because quite honestly, I don't think you did. The show was probably one small match and four promos short of what it should have been too. It would have made about an hour and ten minutes, including ads imo. That's not as important though, I'd rather you work on the actual booking aspect first.

TBH, the show was meh at best. Hopefully you pick up in the future.

seX-Power

ok, Here's the review I promised...

Orton at the beginning seemed kind of off, he delivered lines and did things that just wouldn't seem right irl. Bringing Jeff Hardy up also teases an appearance from him but instead we get CM Punk. Never mind, its still a generic face promo. I think the lines you give them are too proper, they would speak more colloquial imo. This whole promo seemed off, and I was expecting Mr McMahon to at least give a little bit of hype before announcing the EC, which should be an epic announcement. CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston? Whatever, but face vs face seems wrong here. The match itself is alright, but has no selling and just seems like it was move after move after move. The ending seemed unrealistic though, in more than one way. I didn't think Punk got buried in this match, but that is partly due to me finding the action hard to follow, idk why. Punk winning is obvious to me, and is the right choice.

HCNSRATII? I have no idea what this is as I cbf to think of what it could be, but you have me intrigued. Oh, why the fucking fuck is there a jobber partnering with Matt Hardy here? Is there no other person to team with him? Seriously, I see no reasoning whatsoever for this. I like the quick tags, nice heel work. And with the outside tag, I have never seen a tag be made like that before, I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen. You have tense problems in your matches as well. The ending makes Hardy seem weak, I don't like it at all. Lol @ him and the jobber getting epic pwnt though. I like the post match angle with DiBiase and Rhodes, I think good things can come of this.

Your must be joking. Regal and Marella have the potential to be put in a WHC match? This is just really sad, lol, and wtf is up with heel vs heel. Interchange one of these guys with Kofi or Punk and the credibility is restored to your booking. Another no selling match here, and the whole thing just made Regal seem weak. You made a wrong decision here with Santino winning, and though it was unexpected, it takes away credibility from the EC and the WHC. The serious offense from Santino came out of nowhere as well, and the match went too long for a Santino match, imo. And after, Matt cuts a heel promo, a BAD heel promo, and then gets attacked by a heel Kane. The storyline could go places, but I really don't care for it just yet.

I'm guessing before reading the next match that Ziggler will steal a win over Kane due to interference from Hardy. The match itself makes Ziggler look weak, but I didn't expect him to look strong. My prediction was correct as well. The match itself was meh, but at least it didn't just seem like random moves. I don't get the basis of the main event. What again did Chris Jericho do to deserve this match? And weren't we supposed to crown a single champion? I also like that you're being innovative, but I don't like the rules of this match. I don't see a problem with a wrestler doing a move from a few years ago, nobody said that they can't just put it back in their moveset to make it grow. Anyway, that match had too many random moves and focused on random body parts. And Cena also acted heelish in some parts, doing moves that a face usually wouldn't do. Batista pwnt him bad, I don't like the rules for this match at all. JBL's big announcement was quite shocking, but I like it.

Overall thoughts, this BTB has potential but some iffy booking has ruined this show slightly. You have done some good things, like JBL as GM, but some other things just didn't seem right. Promos were lacking as well. Oh well, I will read in the future to see where you go with this. Needs improvement but still good.

WWE 2009-Fast Forward to Future has ECW posted, so like, check it out.