• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE 3/26 Raw Ratings

The March 26, 2012 episode of WWE Monday Night Raw drew a 3.04 cable rating, averaging 4.44 million viewers. Last week's show drew a 3.1 cable rating, averaging 4.38 million viewers.

lol, it dropped but had more viewers. I swear the other RAW was more worse.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Go home show for mania should get a boost in ratings no matter what.. just goes to show that they did indeed Big Show the RTWM big time.

WWE fuck sucks!

Crayo

The Boss
Knew it. People overrated this show. It was at best a 2/10. I'm glad it's getting shit ratings, it'll encourage better stories.

Cloud

Champion
Imo it wasn't as bad as the two weeks previous but it still wasn't great but i'm feeling generous so I'll give it 3/10

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
I remember people complaining back in 2004/2005 about the ratings dropping but looking back, the ratings were still regularly in the 4s back then. It was rare until around 2005 to get even in the low 3s as I recall. Now it would be almost a miracle to even get a 4.0.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Any body got any ideas of the viwerships between today and the past?

Sent from the office of Mr John Lauriniatis via Tapatalk

Crayo

The Boss
If you look below in "possibly related threads" @[Seabs] you'll see a load of rating threads :).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I meant going back like to the AE and what not. Just because people always talk about how the audience has dropped.

Sent from the office of Mr John Lauriniatis via Tapatalk